Muscle insertions are everything. I mog more gymcelled guys

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I weigh barely 150 pounds at 5'9. 1rm deadlift maybe 225 pounds, bench 180 pounds. 8 Pull ups. Still girls give me open compliments for my body online and in real life, coworkers compliment me all the time, friends too. And people say I look better than guys who have more muscle than me. Just cause of insertions. This is why David Laid got famous, he was never big, just good insertions. He was insanely strong tho

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, Brus Wane, \/orman and 6 others
how young are you? is the body acne normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Gaygymmaxx
I weigh barely 150 pounds at 5'9. 1rm deadlift maybe 225 pounds, bench 180 pounds. 8 Pull ups. Still girls give me open compliments for my body online and in real life, coworkers compliment me all the time, friends too. And people say I look better than guys who have more muscle than me. Just cause of insertions. This is why David Laid got famous, he was never big, just good insertions. He was insanely strong tho

damn you weigh more than me at the same height but i pull up like the same reps but with 85-90lbs usually

how young are you? is the body acne normal
I'm 29 and I always had body acne, it just was a bit less after puberty but never went away

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: \/orman and gooner23
I'm 29 and I always had body acne, it just was a bit less after puberty but never went away
how long have you been working out and do you know if you ever tried weighted pullups or tried pushing your bench further.

To me height > insertions when it comes to natty body building

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and audimax
how long have you been working out and do you know if you ever tried weighted pullups or tried pushing your bench further.

To me height > insertions when it comes to natty body building
I been working out for years but sometimes took a few months off. I am always more motivated in spring and summer to train. I train mainly aesthetics, dont really have a workout plan

I never tried weighted pull ups. Depending on m Energy I can maybe rep out 10 pulls ups with not perfect form but it seems like it doesnt go anywhere, this is my max at my weight. I have to build more muscle and gain weight probably if I want to become stronger

And yeah obviously I would trade my body and would start again as skinnyfat if that meant I could become 6'4, but you have to work with what you have

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
looks great

• +1
Reactions: audimax
mirin bro thats my goal body and we are same height as well

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and audimax
mirin bro thats my goal body and we are same height as well
Just bulk up a little bit and focus on aesthetic muscle groups and then cut down, maybe close to a year at max its possible

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and lemonnz
are u balkan or from europe

That explains
we eat the most giga based diet no wonder americans look like shiet compared to me
mirin that stacy in your profile, thats my goal
Yes I try to avoid eating sugar or too much processed food. My diet is not the best though, I aim mainly for macros, not micros

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You have much muscle already I don't see how it's an insertion thing

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nice you look good, but frame is more important ngl, if you had a narrow frame you would look shit even with good insertions. Good frame with below average insertions is much better than below average frame with good insertions. But yes I have pretty good insertions and frame as well and I’m 5’10 ~155 but if I ask people to guess my weight they will say like 170, because my physique looks good/ well developed despite being not very big.

• +1

Great genetics, mogger genes indeed, gos nerfed you by making you 5'9 but still nice structure and insertions mirin hard

• +1
Great genetics, mogger genes indeed, gos nerfed you by making you 5'9 but still nice structure and insertions mirin hard
Thx brah, I am currently trying to become 5'10 with stretching and glucosamine. Its hard if you are just under the bare minimum for a lot of girls so every centimer counts in that 5'8 - 5'11 area. In Europe the minimum is often times 180cm (5'11) so if I can get to 5'10, I can just fraud as 5'11 and pass like 2/3rd of girls height standards.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Thx brah, I am currently trying to become 5'10 with stretching and glucosamine. Its hard if you are just under the bare minimum for a lot of girls so every centimer counts in that 5'8 - 5'11 area. In Europe the minimum is often times 180cm (5'11) so if I can get to 5'10, I can just fraud as 5'11 and pass like 2/3rd of girls height standards.
Use lifts bro, and shoes with high soles, i larped my height during my whole relationship and she really thinks i am 195cm when i am just 188cm using lifts and high soles lol, women dont have idea of height and if you have good frame/thick bones it is way easier to fraud vertical height

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
Use lifts bro, and shoes with high soles, i larped my height during my whole relationship and she really thinks i am 195cm when i am just 188cm using lifts and high soles lol, women dont have idea of height and if you have good frame/thick bones it is way easier to fraud vertical height
I don't have thick bones tho, I have small hands and small wrists. But how can you fraud for so long? If you chill together in your apartment, you tske you shoes off for chilling on the couch or bed together or for fucking, you immediately take them on again if you stand up just to use the bathroom?

Ive got to get lean, I have good assertions too but I got lots of fat that also happens to be a estrogenic pattern :feelsbadman:

Fuck back fat :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
225 deadlift is giga weak ngl. you can prob do more

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and try2beme
Nah bro that is average height dont be so hater, also he has great muscle building genes
Not hating, just makes it impossible to “mog” anyone really.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ConfusedBolivian
That’s what I’m trying to do also, I’m like 5’9.75 unfrauded in the afternoon so if I can heightmax another .75 inch I will be “5’11” (5’10.5), gonna get some glucosamine/chondtroitin I think it fucks with your igf-1 but I’m done growing so hopefully it’s fine

Not hating, just makes it impossible to “mog” anyone really.
Not true tbh, especially if you can fight. I mog guys a few inches taller than me regularly, body gives a sense of security to the girl if you are comparing yourself with 6 foot skinny guys

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
The whole point of being tall is that it gives the girl the evolutionary sense of security. But you can achieve part of that feeling by bodymogging guys and perceived fighting ability.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Not true tbh, especially if you can fight. I mog guys a few inches taller than me regularly, body gives a sense of security to the girl if you are comparing yourself with 6 foot skinny guys
exactly 5’9 btw. enough said.

IMG 0887
IMG 0888

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
The bodybuilder also fucked up his aesthetics by getting a waist too big, better to take someone with a classic small waist, big shoulders physique

The glaze in this thread jfl. He’s lean which good for u, but ur clavicles are narrow so random club ogres mog u to oblivion

• JFL
i hope i have good muscle insertions too
The glaze in this thread jfl. He’s lean which good for u, but ur clavicles are narrow so random club ogres mog u to oblivion
its not wide but they look ok

It's about the V-Taper, your shoulder to waist ratio. I get comments from girls on it so obviously my frame is good. If I train my delts more, it will become even better.

Last edited:
AI restored face:
Image13

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, niggatron, N1666 and 3 others
I never did pics of my legs tbh but I train them
Who are these "girls" I barely get compliments from randos but also im not that lean tbf I do have better vtaper

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Who are these "girls" I barely get compliments from randos but also im not that lean tbf I do have better vtaper
I usually get the compliments when I wear muscle fit shirts. The V taper comes out better, I ususlly have veins popping on my forearms, my chest has good visibility. So basically it looks like a compression Tee when i wear muscle tees. Maybe try to wear them and also get your bodyfat down

I usually get the compliments when I wear muscle fit shirts. The V taper comes out better, I ususlly have veins popping on my forearms, my chest has good visibility. So basically it looks like a compression Tee when i wear muscle tees. Maybe try to wear them and also get your bodyfat down
Ye I started wearing them more, it does look better pretty good, I think it's mostly the veins n leanness and definition that needs to improve for me.

Good job niqqa

The V taper is underrated
And it’s usually genetic

Looks shit

• JFL
Insane build for a 180lb bencher genes rlly are everything

It's about the V-Taper, your shoulder to waist ratio. I get comments from girls on it so obviously my frame is good. If I train my delts more, it will become even better.

could use my back

Good shit, what’s ur bideltoid ?

Literally a near perfect natural physique. Would be better if you were around 160 lbs with more muscle mass around back/shoulder to increase the V-taperdness but this is basically ideal 9.8/10