MusicMaxx and how to increase interactions on instagram

CopiumAddict2018

CopiumAddict2018

Iron
Music is a universal language that touches our souls in various ways. Whether through the lyrics that resonate with our emotions or the melodies that move our spirits, we all find enjoyment in music. It has the incredible power to transcend cultural, linguistic, and even generational barriers.

One of the most remarkable aspects of music is its ability to connect people with similar tastes. When we discover someone who shares our musical preferences, it's like finding a kindred spirit. It opens the door to conversations, friendships, and even deeper connections.

How to maxx your interactions on instagram:

Here's the plan

-Set your account on private

-Put on a profile picture of your normie face.

-You're gonna go to your favourite bands and check some of their posts, open the like section

-Once you see the people who liked the post start sending follow request to foids who have their account on private and have less than 500 followers

-Send send send, do this every morning then later on the day accept requests.

-If you are the kind of people that really likes music and posts a lot of stuff related to it your interactions will go ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ

-You can also tag your fav bands on your bio so people who have that taste are more likely to accept your requests and follow back.

Once i did this the interactions in my stories and posts increased and even in some cases foids will dm you about how the music you like is cool.

Some examples of foids dming bc of good music taste:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820_071516_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_071516_Instagram.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230820_071554_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_071554_Instagram.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230820_071612_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_071612_Instagram.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230820_071626_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_071626_Instagram.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230820_071639_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_071639_Instagram.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, thereallegend, Chintuck22 and 7 others
Music is a universal language that touches our souls in various ways. Whether through the lyrics that resonate with our emotions or the melodies that move our spirits, we all find enjoyment in music. It has the incredible power to transcend cultural, linguistic, and even generational barriers.

One of the most remarkable aspects of music is its ability to connect people with similar tastes. When we discover someone who shares our musical preferences, it's like finding a kindred spirit. It opens the door to conversations, friendships, and even deeper connections.

Here's the plan

-You're gonna go to your favourite bands and check some of their posts, open the like section

-Once you see the people who liked the post start sending follow request to foids who have their account on private and have less than 500 followers

-If you are the kind of people that really likes music and posts a lot of stuff related to it your interactions will go ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ

-You can also tag your fav bands on your bio so people who have that taste are more likely to accept your requests and follow back.

Once i did this the interactions in my stories and posts increased and even in some cases foids will dm you about how the music you like is cool.
W post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and CopiumAddict2018

Here's the plan

high iq

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Amazing post.

Idk what i did but this guy sent me a request

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820_070351_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_070351_Brave.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura, wayme, Armand and 4 others
will try this thx op

Honestly great idea.

If you are the kind of people that really likes music and posts a lot of stuff related to it your interactions will go ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ
Example of NT music posts you are talking about?

Example of NT music posts you are talking about?
You playing the guitar, concert pictures, you wearing band shirts or simply adding music to your posts

but these foids wont be in ur city or country so its a waste of time. retard

• JFL
Reactions: Armand
but these foids wont be in ur city or country so its a waste of time. retard
Its a how to increase interactions in your instagram guide not a how to lose your virginity guide dummy

• +1
Reactions: zura, Armand and sketchybusiness55
I need girls who love Kanye as much as I do

Sorry, what's the point of this, genuinely asking

Here's the plan

Some examples of foids dming bc of good music taste:
Arctic monkeys

CAGED :lul: