Muslim Stacey championship part three

Who fogs the most?

• Total voters
None of them but I'd still fuck turkish girl

Btw you are sure Turkish girl is actually turkish ? Do you know her insta ?

Was just about to delete these screenshots from my phone but thought I could put them to better use...

Girl 1 - Half Lebense Half Irish 🇱🇧🇮🇪
View attachment 2605655

Girl 2 - Moroccan student 🇲🇦
View attachment 2605657

Girl 3 - Moroccan actor 🇲🇦
View attachment 2605659

Girl 4 - Potential paki 🇵🇰
View attachment 2605660

Girl 5 - Turkish girl 🇹🇷

View attachment 2605684

Girl 6 - Paki girl 🇵🇰
View attachment 2605687

Girl 7 - Half paki half German 🇵🇰🇩🇪

View attachment 2605688

Girl 8 - Bengali girl 🇧🇩
View attachment 2605689

Girl 9 - Paki girl in car 🇧🇩
View attachment 2605691

Girl 10 - Analbanian girl 💩🇦🇱
View attachment 2605730

Disclaimer: Obvious cherry pick. Most of these girls are aged between 22-27. I've tried to be as 'diverse' as possible otherwise all 10 girls would have been Moroccan, had I picked the girls from my own preference. Average girl is literal femcel on here. You're looking at top 1% There are similar looks level girls on the app beyond these but will take an age to find. See previous threads here and here.

I didn't swipe right on any of these women personally. I'm far too high inhib. This cucked app basically informs peoples profile you've 'visited' so I refrain from swiping. These pics are from months ago when I conducted chaddam/chadpreet experiments using @ascendead and @Abhorrence . None of them liked them back if I recall correctly... My femcel fish got 1000+ likes in 24hrs, so it's impossible mode.

Tagging sandniggers, Muslims / UKcels / notorious chadfishers/previous voters. Thanks to @Preston sandcel and curry list thread.

@marauder
@Kater Maxxing
@deadmanwalking
@5.5psl
@AspiringMogger
@kwacker777
@2025 chad candidate
@blackckatt
@Oogwayminator
@cashmerefraud
@5'7 zoomer
@Kristin
@Shieda_Kayn
@FailedNormieManlet
@chinpilled69
@Pretty
@brucewayne78
@CFW432
@twilight
@buckchadley31
@arabcelxxx
@0hMan
@Iasacrko
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Corleone
@tombradylover
@kebab
@Fiqh
@StuntmanMike
@NewOneXY
@Chadethnic101
@IndraBC
@EnglandBadman
@wsada
@WishIwasChico
@TRUE_CEL .
@Xangsane
@FML0908
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@heightpillgotme
@lightskinbengali
@Emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@KING REIDYZ
@Jhon Smith
@gribsufer1
@TsarTsar444
bro.... whatre u doing

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What?

I'm not doxxxing. She definitely is. That pic is heavily frauded tho, looks HTB imo but her other pics are actually LTB.
Where the fuck you get these type of women ? Does she live in Turkey or England ? She kinda looks Alevi or something like that only alevi or kurdish girls use that type of ear rings

• Hmm...
Where the fuck you get these type of women ? Does she live in Turkey or England ? She kinda looks Alevi or something like that only alevi or kurdish girls use that type of ear rings
She's in the UK so over for you. Most Turks are not on this app because they're 🚽 and get passed around like a joint. These few girls on here care a bit about religion.

She's not Kurdish as she could've list d that. If she's alevi should just die tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StuntmanMike
4,6 are the best

They are both pakis, curry girls take the dub in this one

• +1
She's in the UK so over for you. Most Turks are not on this app because they're 🚽 and get passed around like a joint. These few girls on here care a bit about religion.

She's not Kurdish as she could've list d that. If she's alevi should just die tbh.
She must be alive.Over then i jerked on some alevi girls and now i don't like her anymore

turkish, marroco, and of course lebanese (they hardmaxx a lot be carefull) fog hard

• +1
turkish, marroco, and of course lebanese (they hardmaxx a lot be carefull) fog hard
Every single girl here frauds. Their actual SMV maybe be 0.5-1 less

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
  • +1