Muslim Stacey championship part two

Which is the fogger of them all?

• Girl 2 - Moroccan North African

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl 10 - Morocxan Arab 24yr old

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Before you ask - NO the average girl do not look like this. In fact these are unicorns. Half the girls here are from some I liked 6 months ago. The other half are girls I found after like 1000 swipes after reactivating my Muzz app yesterday. Tbh I needed to apply MENA filters otherwise I would have needed to have swiped through most of the country!

I didn't like most of them because I know my place 😢 I'd be invisible and behind a paywall if I did anyway, and slim chance they'd pay £6 to see which curry 'liked' them :feelskek::feelskek:

Girl 1: Pakistani psychologist
View attachment 2215417

Girl 2: Moroccan North African
View attachment 2215418

Girl 3: Pakistani mixed heritage
View attachment 2215419

Girl 4: Turkish Kurd
View attachment 2215422

Girl 5: Moroccan Arab 25yr old
View attachment 2215378

Girl 6: Bengali healthcare professional
View attachment 2215384

Girl 7: Moroccan arab student
View attachment 2215386

Girl 8: Pakistani pharmacist
View attachment 2215395

Girl 9: Lebenese Arab
View attachment 2215397

Girl 10: Moroccan Arab 24 yr old
View attachment 2215382

Disclaimer: Most my age range of search 22-27I so likely better looking ones younger.
I'm MENAsexual hence why there's lots of Arabs. Which is actually less than 5% of the profiles on there JFL. I relocated to France and they fog HARD! Ask @EasyMan875 maybe 1 in 10 profiles could have been featured here after 5 mins of swiping.

Where are the hijabis you ask? 90% of them don't wear it :feelskek: The ones that do are either Pakistani or Bengali so hard to find a HTB on top of that.

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
>muslim

>stacy

pick one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
No ping, am I not part of the .org muslim gang?

Anyway, girl 7 is the only Stacy here. Everyone else is MTB.

• So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
probably confusing me for another user, I am

20230521 144557
Looks deformed but hey even deformed woman are getting proposed 🤡 🌎
6BCBDF2F 0B23 4A7B A317 513D5AA7798E

Almost all of these girls are insanely good looking. Good looking MENA women are unmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
Bump.

I want 100 votes niggas.

JFL at girl 4/5 I knew most were gonna pick those slutmaxxed hoes. Guaranteed if any of them were in a hijab none of you autists wouldn't vote for them.

Girl 1, 7 and 8 look HTB+ without looking like a slut.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Bump.

I want 100 votes niggas.

JFL at girl 4/5 I knew most were gonna pick those slutmaxxed hoes. Guaranteed if any of them were in a hijab none of you autists wouldn't vote for them.

Girl 1, 7 and 8 look HTB+ without looking like a slut.
3412833 9D79B1D6 8BAC 4A52 9011 AC43B0F9F571
3417327 969F4E65 C953 4673 9C66 C12538F9E5F7
3412846 F6D69815 6CB8 4FA9 829A E27F9836F59D

Rate.

• Love it
Reactions: SLA and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Almost all of these girls are insanely good looking. Good looking MENA women are unmatched.

The better looking the women the more likely they are to be whores sometimes looksmaxers have to sacrifice looks for long term happiness and if a girl is average but has values that look beyond just looks then youve hit the jack pot

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I think I'll rate them on the ethnic scale, no point comparing to white women so give ethnic foids their own rating scale (cope).

Girl 1: attractive, way better looking/lighter skinned than average paki foid. Long/semi-big nose but suits her because she has a good facial/bone structure. Curious if there is some filter used, i can't tell for shit when filters are used. Psychologist? Psychoanalyzing you 24/7. Maybe @TRUE_CEL can tell what part of pakistan or sub-group she's from. Also not fat which is a plus considering most ethnic 26 y/os are overweight. No hijab, scarf or any sign of being a god-fearing muslim woman, her clothes aren't slutty or revealing but looks wise, 7.8/10

Girl 2: looks like she's got mixed dna, french colonizer dna in her. Obvious filter usage, not much to say as the pic isn't showing much. Does not look religious at all. 7.2/10

Girl 3: I'm guessing half white/paki mix but white genes are strong in this one. If you actually zoom in and look at her face, it's actually not that good. Her clothing indicates non-muslim, dressed like a typical hoe. If i was a betting man I'd go all in on her not being a virgin. Terrible if considering marriage. 7/10

Girl 4: turk/kurd mix, good bones but looks a little tranny-like, doesn't look religious either and typical bimbo look with the duck lips etc. No benefit for you to pick someone like this. 7/10

Girl 5: slut showing her tits, guaranteed she's been ran through. 6.9/10 also moderately practising? With that dress? JFL.

Girl 6: bengali, looks good and not dressed slutty. I think best match for you personally. Seems most compatible, same ethnicity and view on life as you if i had to guess. The right mixture of modernity and traditionalism. For me - 7.5/10 because I'm not bengali, for you should be 8/10.

Girl 7: no/10

Girl 8: doesn't look paki, looks arab especially with those eyebrows and facial structure. Clothing is bad, kinda slutty/western, no signs of being religious. 7/10, looks kinda old actually, could easily mistake her for being 30. Won't age well.

Girl 9: typical Arab looks, are those tattoos on her hand? Filtered to hell, will age bad imo next 5 years. No sex appeal and probably not religious. 6.7/10

Girl 10: average Moroccan girl, no imo.

Think the choice is clear, it's girl 6 for you or girl 1. I know these are better looking girls than what you usually find but is this really the best the uk has to offer? Absolute joke country, these are average women in other better looking countries.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
Also it's over - they're rich ethnic 6'2 chad only. No chance curry manlets have any chance.

• +1
Before you ask - NO the average girl do not look like this. In fact these are unicorns. Half the girls here are from some I liked 6 months ago. The other half are girls I found after like 1000 swipes after reactivating my Muzz app yesterday. Tbh I needed to apply MENA filters otherwise I would have needed to have swiped through most of the country!

I didn't like most of them because I know my place 😢 I'd be invisible and behind a paywall if I did anyway, and slim chance they'd pay £6 to see which curry 'liked' them :feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

Disclaimer: Most my age range of search 22-27I so likely better looking ones younger.
I'm MENAsexual hence why there's lots of Arabs. Which is actually less than 5% of the profiles on there JFL. I relocated to France and they fog HARD! Ask @EasyMan875 maybe 1 in 10 profiles could have been featured here after 5 mins of swiping.

Where are the hijabis you ask? 90% of them don't wear it :feelskek: The ones that do are either Pakistani or Bengali so hard to find a HTB on top of that.

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444

How the fuck does this Kardashian caricature

_20230521_145616-jpg.2215422

Have more votes than this naturally beautiful looking girl

3423701__20230521_145147.jpg

Y'all got shit tastes

• +1
Muslim Stacie’s don’t exist, they’re all subhuman make up maxxed bimbos 😂😂😂

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I think I'll rate them on the ethnic scale, no point comparing to white women so give ethnic foids their own rating scale (cope).

Girl 1: attractive, way better looking/lighter skinned than average paki foid. Long/semi-big nose but suits her because she has a good facial/bone structure. Curious if there is some filter used, i can't tell for shit when filters are used. Psychologist? Psychoanalyzing you 24/7. Maybe @TRUE_CEL can tell what part of pakistan or sub-group she's from. Also not fat which is a plus considering most ethnic 26 y/os are overweight. No hijab, scarf or any sign of being a god-fearing muslim woman, her clothes aren't slutty or revealing but looks wise, 7.8/10

Girl 2: looks like she's got mixed dna, french colonizer dna in her. Obvious filter usage, not much to say as the pic isn't showing much. Does not look religious at all. 7.2/10

Girl 3: I'm guessing half white/paki mix but white genes are strong in this one. If you actually zoom in and look at her face, it's actually not that good. Her clothing indicates non-muslim, dressed like a typical hoe. If i was a betting man I'd go all in on her not being a virgin. Terrible if considering marriage. 7/10

Girl 4: turk/kurd mix, good bones but looks a little tranny-like, doesn't look religious either and typical bimbo look with the duck lips etc. No benefit for you to pick someone like this. 7/10

Girl 5: slut showing her tits, guaranteed she's been ran through. 6.9/10 also moderately practising? With that dress? JFL.

Girl 6: bengali, looks good and not dressed slutty. I think best match for you personally. Seems most compatible, same ethnicity and view on life as you if i had to guess. The right mixture of modernity and traditionalism. For me - 7.5/10 because I'm not bengali, for you should be 8/10.

Girl 8: doesn't look paki, looks arab especially with those eyebrows and facial structure. Clothing is bad, kinda slutty/western, no signs of being religious. 7/10, looks kinda old actually, could easily mistake her for being 30. Won't age well.

Girl 9: typical Arab looks, are those tattoos on her hand? Filtered to hell, will age bad imo next 5 years. No sex appeal and probably not religious. 6.7/10

Think the choice is clear, it's girl 6 for you or girl 1. I know these are better looking girls than what you usually find but is this really the best the uk has to offer? Absolute joke country, these are average women in other better looking countries.
I mostly agree with you're analysis especially non-sluttiness. I didn't even like most of these but I knew guys here would.

Ngl I don't find no.6 that attractive and since seen better Bengalis. I only included her here for diversity purposes JFL.

There are more 'modest' and HQNP looking. I was going to include hijabis but I know what guys on this site are like. Girl 4/5 who got most votes are the most slutmaxxed/fakeupmaxxed if any of them were in hijab most guys here would think they are looksminned and they wouldn't get a single vote.

Also it's over - they're rich ethnic 6'2 chad only. No chance curry manlets have any chance.
Using this app this time round feel suifeul. I frauded my jaw and suddenly some guys here rated me HTN. So I thought I'd do well. Actually, I'm not even getting femcels. :feelsrope:

What's the difference between ethnic scale and white scale?

Im from a Muslim country myself, I live in Germany who is full of ugly Muslim whores
That's because it's full of Turk femcele. Go to Morocco. It's no coincidence 4/10 girls here are Moroccan even though less than 0.5% of profiles on Muzz are Moroccan.

I mostly agree with you're analysis especially non-sluttiness. I didn't even like most of these but I knew guys here would.

Ngl I don't find no.6 that attractive and since seen better Bengalis. I only included her here for diversity purposes JFL.

There are more 'modest' and HQNP looking. I was going to include hijabis but I know what guys on this site are like. Girl 4/5 who got most votes are the most slutmaxxed/fakeupmaxxed if any of them were in hijab most guys here would think they are looksminned and they wouldn't get a single vote.

Using this app this time round feel suifeul. I frauded my jaw and suddenly some guys here rated me HTN. So I thought I'd do well. Actually, I'm not even getting femcels. :feelsrope:
No point asking guys here, they're a bunch of teenagers who will choose the sluttiest hoemaxxed looking girl. Assuming you're looking for marriage, most of these girls aren't it. No.6 is decent nothing special but her compatibility seems good with you. Even femcels want chad, it's brutal. What can you do buddy? This is the state of "muslim" dating apps. Looks like average/ugly foids go the hijabi route because they can't compete with better looking foids, like a crutch to fall back on but these girls who are above average for ethnic foids almost always go the hoe route.

• +1
What's the difference between ethnic scale and white scale?
can't compare ethnics to whites, mogging is brutal and religion plays a part so it's not really doable. 8/10 curry is probably 6/10 if you compare global scale competing against other races.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
can't compare ethnics to whites, mogging is brutal and religion plays a part so it's not really doable. 8/10 curry is probably 6/10 if you compare global scale competing against other races.
Does this also apply to males?

That's because it's full of Turk femcele. Go to Morocco. It's no coincidence 4/10 girls here are Moroccan even though less than 0.5% of profiles on Muzz are Moroccan.
They got that colonized dna in them JFL

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
5 fogs in PSL but 6 is a perfect HQNP match

No point asking guys here, they're a bunch of teenagers who will choose the sluttiest hoemaxxed looking girl. Assuming you're looking for marriage, most of these girls aren't it. No.6 is decent nothing special but her compatibility seems good with you. Even femcels want chad, it's brutal. What can you do buddy? This is the state of "muslim" dating apps. Looks like average/ugly foids go the hijabi route because they can't compete with better looking foids, like a crutch to fall back on but these girls who are above average for ethnic foids almost always go the hoe route.
I reinstalled this app thinking I'd settle with MTB. Now I can't even get an LTB. I'll show you in PMs it's awful 😢
Two of my friends got married through here both manlets. Seems like it got bad very quick!

5 fogs in PSL but 6 is a perfect HQNP match
I agree. But until 5 takes off her multiple pounds of fake up hard to tell. She could descend hard.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I reinstalled this app thinking I'd settle with MTB. Now I can't even get an LTB. I'll show you in PMs it's awful 😢
Two of my friends got married through here both manlets. Seems like it got bad very quick!
Yh not sure really. The average ethnic is still not that good looking. If we can't get MTB even with utilizing looksmaxxing knowledge to its peak, it's truly over. LDAR time

• +1
Salam, brother!

I personally prefer the fourth and eighth girls out of the respective group, particularly due to their nice eyes, skin, lips, and smile; in addition, the eighth girl has a slightly more masculine presentation due to her face, but still looks cute and pretty (I am heavily biased because I am mixed ethnically with both girls' country of origin).

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444

• +1
Turk girls really do fog hard

Turk girls really do fog hard
She is Kurd. Turks are LTBs on average there ngl. Most are from Cypriot. I think living in Cyprus makes them deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton