Muslim Stacey championship part two

Which is the fogger of them all?

• Girl 2 - Moroccan North African

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl 10 - Morocxan Arab 24yr old

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wish we could have this in the modern era but people are cucked nowadays jfl.
you would have been an farmer whos wife and daughter would have been raped by the army men

• Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Before you ask - NO the average girl do not look like this. In fact these are unicorns. Half the girls here are from some I liked 6 months ago. The other half are girls I found after like 1000 swipes after reactivating my Muzz app yesterday. Tbh I needed to apply MENA filters otherwise I would have needed to have swiped through most of the country!

I didn't like most of them because I know my place 😢 I'd be invisible and behind a paywall if I did anyway, and slim chance they'd pay £6 to see which curry 'liked' them :feelskek::feelskek:

Girl 1: Pakistani psychologist
View attachment 2215417

Girl 2: Moroccan North African
View attachment 2215418

Girl 3: Pakistani mixed heritage
View attachment 2215419

Girl 4: Turkish Kurd
View attachment 2215422

Girl 5: Moroccan Arab 25yr old
View attachment 2215378

Girl 6: Bengali healthcare professional
View attachment 2215384

Girl 7: Moroccan arab student
View attachment 2215386

Girl 8: Pakistani pharmacist
View attachment 2215395

Girl 9: Lebenese Arab
View attachment 2215397

Girl 10: Moroccan Arab 24 yr old
View attachment 2215382

Disclaimer: Most my age range of search 22-27I so likely better looking ones younger.
I'm MENAsexual hence why there's lots of Arabs. Which is actually less than 5% of the profiles on there JFL. I relocated to France and they fog HARD! Ask @EasyMan875 maybe 1 in 10 profiles could have been featured here after 5 mins of swiping.

Where are the hijabis you ask? 90% of them don't wear it :feelskek: The ones that do are either Pakistani or Bengali so hard to find a HTB on top of that.

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
Hard choice.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
also my type is girl 5 so she fogs

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, lightskinbengali and SecularIslamist
Now that i think about it I've never seen a really gl bengali girl in the west, almost all of them are fat, short, and plain. Back home however is a bit different.
I think the opposite tbh.

You're American right? Most Bengalis in UK are sylehtis and 2nd/3rd gen ones fog the ones back home. They are still LTB on average.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and lightskinbengali
Chad has this in his phone

She is has 'dark' features for sure. Difference between her and the pakistanis/arabs above are some of these girls are like 5'2.
Macedonian girls are 5'5 on average, they aren't tall people, they are mostly med dna wise. The way stronger slavic dna ones live in the capital in the north, they look like Ukrainians typically. Hate gayreeks with passion when they keep brainwashing people online that "north macedonians aren't the same as ancient greek ones, they are slavs who came here" even tho by dna studies they are 50% anatolian neolithic farmer dna, greeks sre slightly more, the slavs didn't come to some empty place, they mixed with the local greek speaking macedonians, and assimilated them by slavic language.

• +1
you would have been an farmer whos wife and daughter would have been raped by the army men
My family is full of wealthy landowners so I'd most likely be some kind of feudal lord, restoring the Pala empire (under Islam this time).
Map of the Pala Empire in Asia

• +1
Macedonian girls are 5'5 on average, they aren't tall people, they are mostly med dna wise. The way stronger slavic dna ones live in the capital in the north, they look like Ukrainians typically. Hate gayreeks with passion when they keep brainwashing people online that "north macedonians aren't the same as ancient greek ones, they are slavs who came here" even tho by dna studies they are 50% anatolian neolithic farmer dna, greeks sre slightly more, the slavs didn't come to some empty place, they mixed with the local greek speaking macedonians, and assimilated them by slavic language.
Map Peloponnesian War 431 BC en

It's literally not the same region.

No way. You're like 6'1 aren't you? You probably mog 95% of guys here - even if they're lying. You could easily say 6'3 here.
I’m not real 6’1, I’m 186 in the morning and 184 in the evening. Also I’m a genuine subhuman unlike most larpers here so that probably explains why women don’t like me.

• So Sad
My family is full of wealthy landowners so I'd most likely be some kind of feudal lord, restoring the Pala empire (under Islam this time). View attachment 2215552
over if your family is full of bengali landowners

your ancestors were licking british ass for 300 years, brutal

over if your family is full of bengali landowners

your ancestors were licking british ass for 300 years, brutal
Zamindars were tax collectors set up by the mughal, they became landlords later on. As far as I know my family was not affiliated with the British at all but they did own tons of land that diminished in size over time.

View attachment 2215558

It's literally not the same region.
This was pre Philips reign, he conquered the North which was called Paeonia and it was part of Macedonia proper since then. See any maps from Romans, including the administrative divisions and Macedonia started more north. There are also countles 19 century maps depicting the geographical balkans like this.

• +1
@ascendedd Bengali girl? Are you serious or trolling. Ngl I put her in here for diversity :lul:

If I had to rate each one from 1-10!she would be either 9 or 10.
i am serious. she has the looks i like. i would wife her honestly. she seems sweet and conversable. not a thot or slutty face.

Chad has this in his phone

She is has 'dark' features for sure. Difference between her and the pakistanis/arabs above are some of these girls are like 5'2.
Romani people here are the purest in Europe, one cultural shock for me was when i discovered romani people outside Balkans and how light they look, and it the anglo world thats how the stereotype for romani is. Here they are full blooded indians cause of never mixing for some reason. H

Few pics from some of my romani friends or classmates
SmartSelect 20230521 180140 Facebook
Received 1248724649337534
SmartSelect 20230521 180220 Facebook

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, BongMog and SecularIslamist
@Razeb

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Zamindars were tax collectors set up by the mughal, they became landlords later on. As far as I know my family was not affiliated with the British at all but they did own tons of land that diminished in size over time.
My family was landowners too and all landowners supported the british as the british promised them more land and better taxes

• +1
5 fogs, the first paki girl looks cute and wholesome too though :feelsautistic: :Comfy: :Comfy:

Turk fogs hard , the curries look decent but all filtermaxxed and darker irl and the menas look Becky at best
Turks are MENA also

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Romani people here are the purest in Europe, one cultural shock for me was when i discovered romani people outside Balkans and how light they look, and it the anglo world thats how the stereotype for romani is. Here they are full blooded indians cause of never mixing for some reason. H

Few pics from some of my romani friends or classmates
View attachment 2215595View attachment 2215596View attachment 2215597
No fucking way they're Romanian. You're cherry picking right?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I consider them their own thing tbh not mena or euro
Western coastal areas like Izmir have more Euro looking and some legit 'white-passing'. Most of Anatolia are more 'brown' including Kurds in south east forming 20-25% of total population jfl

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I know girl 4 personally and she’s legit ltb without fraud @SecularIslamist

What app btw?

• Woah
Why I'm tagged in this bullshit?

I'm a Serb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
No fucking way they're Romanian. You're cherry picking right?
Where did i say romanian? I was talking about romani/gypsy people. They are 5% of our population and thats how they look

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, SecularIslamist and BongMog
Where did i say romanian? I was talking about romani/gypsy people. They are 5% of our population and thats how they look
5% still feels too much. They don't even look MENA. Some of them look legit Indian albeit very light.

I know some Romanis/gypsy people in UK. Only like 2% probably look curry-passing. I'm surprised you can find a group of them together jfl

Why I'm tagged in this bullshit?

I'm a Serb
I thought you was a Turk. A serb? Kys then.

I know girl 4 personally and she’s legit ltb without fraud @SecularIslamist

What app btw?
No fucking way!

5% still feels too much. They don't even look MENA. Some of them look legit Indian albeit very light.

I know some Romanis/gypsy people in UK. Only like 2% probably look curry-passing. I'm surprised you can find a group of them together jfl

No fucking way!
They come from modern Rajasthan and Punjab, thats probably why they look light, they aren't dravidian. They speak a wierd language of mostly western aryan words and minority slavic words. As i said, they never mixed here compared to west europe where they look like wierd europeans, from dna studies done on balkan romani, they had mostly indian dna with iranian being second and slavic third

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, rand anon and SecularIslamist
Before you ask - NO the average girl do not look like this. In fact these are unicorns. Half the girls here are from some I liked 6 months ago. The other half are girls I found after like 1000 swipes after reactivating my Muzz app yesterday. Tbh I needed to apply MENA filters otherwise I would have needed to have swiped through most of the country!

I didn't like most of them because I know my place 😢 I'd be invisible and behind a paywall if I did anyway, and slim chance they'd pay £6 to see which curry 'liked' them :feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

Disclaimer: Most my age range of search 22-27I so likely better looking ones younger.
I'm MENAsexual hence why there's lots of Arabs. Which is actually less than 5% of the profiles on there JFL. I relocated to France and they fog HARD! Ask @EasyMan875 maybe 1 in 10 profiles could have been featured here after 5 mins of swiping.

Where are the hijabis you ask? 90% of them don't wear it :feelskek: The ones that do are either Pakistani or Bengali so hard to find a HTB on top of that.

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
Girl 8 Palistani Pharmacist looks wifey material

• +1
Girl 8 Palistani Pharmacist looks wifey material
Yeah she's my first choice too. Looks HQNOA. She was an old like from 5-6 months ago... Still waiting for her to acknowledge it :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
All of them are ugly deathnic subhumans auzubillah. Not a single Muslim turkmen or kazakh or uyghur? Gayyyyy

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, SecularIslamist and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
All of them are ugly deathnic subhumans auzubillah. Not a single Muslim turkmen or kazakh or uyghur? Gayyyyy
caucasoid foids >>> :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb and subswork
JFL they look FULL curry
Yes because they are 80% on average, my friends in the pics i sent are probably even higher. I was shocked when i learned how a stereotypical gypsy looks like in western europe, those just look like swarthy euros, only real gypsies are in Balkans

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
“‘Muslim stacies” all non hijabis there isn’t Muslim Stacy Muslim girls look like caked up British girls

“‘Muslim stacies” all non hijabis there isn’t Muslim Stacy Muslim girls look like caked up British girls
Nigger stfu you think non-Muslims are more moral :lul:

Go on Hinge and I guarantee 90% of the women are half naked. On here the WORST I see is someone showing a bit of cleavage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
Lucky number 8 fogs

No fucking way!

Nigger stfu you think non-Muslims are more moral
Did I say that where ye keep putting words into my mouth, I said they “don’t larp about their sins they are honest compared to Muslims girls.

Did I say that where ye keep putting words into my mouth, I said they “don’t larp about their sins they are honest compared to Muslims girls.
JfL at thinking I somehow think Muslim women are angels.

I dunno wtf you talking about 'honesty' white women have no shame so ofc they'll be open about degeneracy and advertise it like as if its just gaining experience points in a video game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
1, 9 mogs to mumbai since they have nice hair and look cute

4,5 look so low class tbh

• +1
4,5 look so low class tbh
Everyone is saying 4 and 5 because they look massively slutmaxxed.

Ngl I saw a few girls who looked EXACTLY like them or near enough wearing hijabs but I knew they would get 0 votes here so didn't bother.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Everyone is saying 4 and 5 because they look massively slutmaxxed.

Ngl I saw a few girls who looked EXACTLY like them or near enough wearing hijabs but I knew they would get 0 votes here so didn't bother.
Ye 4,5 look so low class and ethnic

1, 9 look more white and high class

Ye 4,5 look so low class and ethnic

1, 9 look more white and high class
I didn't mean this (regarding ethnicity) but yes regarding classiness.

Also you're avi pic to comment relatability is 0.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan