Muslim women dream of this

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Now I don't hate Muslims because of their race and I don't support any racism towards any race, I'm actually a bit north African myself. But the ones in the Netherlands act like such cunts. They're all cowards like russians that can't fight alone just like Somalis and Ethiopians.

Muslim women crave white/black cock, they get raised very conservative and traditional where they can't even masturbate, so their women start getting fantasies about white men (especially north Atlantid and blondes). Because they're raised so strict they never get to talk about it and keep it a secret. When their men find out about this this is how they get:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1680, SikKunt and 3 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, Deleted member 1680, AspiringChad and 4 others
Atleast her threatened her tbh. The white cuck nowadays would accept that she was finding herself and that she wanted to feel young again

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, dodt and SikKunt
Salad Snackbar!!! Salad Snackbar!!! Salad Snackbar!!! Salad Snackbar!!!

Attachments

• arab.jpg
    arab.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
My oneitis was a Muslim but she apparently only dates within her culture
But she openly admitted that she masturbates.
I thought she was interested in me but I didn't even bother because I'm a pussy in general and the fact that she wasn't allowed to do anything just indicated that there's no way to get to know her better anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cope cope cope cope cope ur simply not chad
I didn't even try. I only talked to her friend about it and her friend said she only dates Muslims. I don't care anymore anyway. Yeah if I was chad I would have fucked her hard in the school toilet

I didn't even try. I only talked to her friend about it and her friend said she only dates Muslims. I don't care anymore anyway. Yeah if I was chad I would have fucked her hard in the school toilet
"she only dates Muslims" is what she said because she doesn't want them to know she fantasizes about tal blonde blue eyed boys
Atleast her threatened her tbh. The white cuck nowadays would accept that she was finding herself and that she wanted to feel young again
Only Americans

"she only dates Muslims" is what she said because she doesn't want them to know she fantasizes about tal blonde blue eyed boys

Only Americans
Who she fantasizes about and who she dates is always different

Next you are gonna say dogs carve for white cocks

Literally never met an arab girl interested in blonds, only brown haired west european boys.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
This this and that
10/10 post

I remember a north Atlantid male walks in (dark hair and light eyes I think it’s green with fair skin)

And Muslims girls started to look at him in sexual way and biting their lips (not all of them but like 40% of them)

It’s over if you are not Atlantid, north Atlantid or Nordic

• +1
Who she fantasizes about and who she dates is always different
If a blonde decent looking guy would secretly make a move on her she'd fuck him regardless of what her dessert cult tells her
Next you are gonna say dogs carve for white cocks
Muslim cope
This this and that
10/10 post

I remember a north Atlantid male walks in (dark hair and light eyes I think it’s green with fair skin)

And Muslims girls started to look at him in sexual way and biting their lips (not all of them but like 40% of them)

It’s over if you are not Atlantid, north Atlantid or Nordic
I'm dyeing my hair black this summer bro. Hope it fits my face well

If a blonde decent looking guy would secretly make a move on her she'd fuck him regardless of what her dessert cult tells her

Muslim cope

I'm dyeing my hair black this summer bro. Hope it fits my face well
I speak to em they fantasies white boys

• +1
Muslim women can't resist Christian cock

• +1
He tries to make his voice all high t and intimidating and he gets worn out after 20 seconds. And he's still looking at the road which is a sign he's high inhibition. If he actually got in a fight with a decently trained white man he would get his ass kicked. Middle eastern men are pussies. North Africans are only low inhib because they're part nigger.

• +1
He tries to make his voice all high t and intimidating and he gets worn out after 20 seconds. And he's still looking at the road which is a sign he's high inhibition. If he actually got in a fight with a decently trained white man he would get his ass kicked. Middle eastern men are pussies. North Africans are only low inhib because they're part nigger.
Just like russians they never fight alone