Muslims blame the CIA everytime there is a terrorist attack

Kreatophagia

Kreatophagia

Verified glowie
I acknowledge the existence of false flags, as even declassified CIA documents (Operation Northwoods) describe them. However, why do Muslims consistently attribute every terrorist attack to the CIA, especially when some of them support such attacks? I always cage when I see Muslims discussing alleged CIA false flag operations, only to wish death towards all non-Muslims shortly after.

Last edited:
It’s true that the CIA funds many Islamic terrorist groups but this says more about muslimcels than it does about the CIA.

All CIA does is exploit organizations/causes for their benefit. They see that islam is a death cult and saw an opportunity to further their own agenda through low IQ muslimcels who want to kill infidels and deflower virgin pussy in heaven.

Muslimcels take an L as always. Millions more Islamic terrorists must die 🫶🏻🥰✝️

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), alriodai, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Both Russia and Israel/Jews have an agenda of blaming the CIA for everything. Muslims just copy of course, they can't formulate a single argument of their own. Some of their leaders say the Holohoax is fake then can't back it up with a proper argument and usually stutter a half measure despite WNs online providing clear arguments for why it's fake. Muslims don't read WN talking points and they're too retarded to figure out anything themselves.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Kreatophagia
I acknowledge the existence of false flags, as even declassified CIA documents (Operation Northwoods) describe them. However, why do Muslims consistently attribute every terrorist attack to the CIA, especially when some of them support such attacks? I always cage when I see Muslims discussing alleged CIA false flag operations, only to wish death towards all non-Muslims shortly after.
Such a high iq take bhai

I blame Indians. Every war, conflict or tragedy that happened only happened because of Indians. I have insider information and I know they also are behind 9/11 and they blamed it on Muslims to make Muslims and Americans kill each other and then they can take over Mekka and turn it into a place where white women are worshipped as the final plan after all Muslims and Americans are dead.

If I die after revealing this information, know that I was not suicidal. Again, I was not suicidal.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Danish_Retard, human304 and 1 other person
It’s true that the CIA funds many Islamic terrorist groups but this says more about muslimcels than it does about the CIA.

All CIA does is exploit organizations/causes for their benefit. They see that islam is a death cult and saw an opportunity to further their own agenda through low IQ muslimcels who want to kill infidels and deflower virgin pussy in heaven.

No, they just created a Frankenstein monster they couldn't control.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and Eternal_
No, they just created a Frankenstein monster they couldn't control.
Today I learned that the CIA created Islamic terrorism

🤣

Surely you jest. Take accountability for your religions convictions bhai

Today I learned that the CIA created Islamic terrorism

🤣

Surely you jest. Take accountability for your religions convictions bhai
Are you talking about CIA funding of Mujahideen in Afghanistan?

Whether it's the CIA, Assad, Saudi or Iran they will use "terrorist" groups for whatever their objectives are. JFL at even using this word "terrorism". It means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Operation Condor

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Where were the remaining plane parts of 9/11:ogre::ogre:

Are you talking about CIA funding of Mujahideen in Afghanistan?

Whether it's the CIA, Assad, Saudi or Iran they will use "terrorist" groups for whatever their objectives are. JFL at even using this word "terrorism". It means nothing.
The common denominator remains Islam. You don’t see anyone funding Christian terrorist groups because there is no religious basis in which it can be sold to its followers. The same can’t be said about Islam.

I don’t understand you niggas bruh. Just admit that your religion can easily be used to carry out wicked deeds due to its very nature. The whole point of Islam and much of its teachings is to systematically delineate the ways in which the faith will infiltrate and dominate new lands and peoples

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The common denominator remains Islam. You don’t see anyone funding Christian terrorist groups because there is no religious basis in which it can be sold to its followers. The same can’t be said about Islam.
It's because of lack of caliphate and Muslim societies lost their pole position in power.

RIP caliphate 631 - 1924. 100 years without a caliphate 😭
I don’t understand you niggas bruh. Just admit that your religion can easily be used to carry out wicked deeds due to its very nature. The whole point of Islam and much of its teachings is to systematically delineate the ways in which the faith will infiltrate and dominate new lands and peoples
Based based based.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's because of lack of caliphate and Muslim societies lost their pole position in power.

RIP caliphate 631 - 1924. 100 years without a caliphate 😭

Based based based.
Muh one ummah
Muh allah
Muh look at this Bosnian nasheed akhis, even white people are joining Islam we’re so back
Muh Islam is winning akhis just keep having kids Europe is soooo finished wallahi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Kayne1 and SecularIslamist
Because they're retarded, ISIS committed the attacks but the Western Muslim wants to believe that ISIS is far-removed from Islam and is just a plot by the intelligence services to defame them.

For example, the Crocus Attack:

Ukraine claims it was a false-flag by Russia's FSB
Russia claims it was Ukraine
America specifically warned Russia a week prior regarding an attack, but why would Russia believe the country that writes off billions in finanical aid to Ukraine?

The list goes on....

Last edited:
Muh one ummah
Muh allah
Muh look at this Bosnian nasheed akhis, even white people are joining Islam we’re so back
Muh Islam is winning akhis just keep having kids Europe is soooo finished wallahi

View attachment 2865430
I love when Christians LARP, very nice.

Yep, they are a moon worshiping death cult I think. They need Jesus to save them front the lake of fire but the heathens are adamant on remaining ignorant in their faith to a false prophet and if he was real he was simply a prophet.

They will continue to take Ls for Christ only knows Ws

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
no shit musshits are inbred for generations and are subhumans that take no accountability for their actions plus they are always using the victim card or telling lies, truly the worlds scum

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia and Eternal_
Muslims have a persecution fetish.

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
they aren't wrong doe, the jews did 911 and they also are responsible for isis and everything bad happening in the mena region.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Idk man, I'll just leave this here meme I made

Picsart 24 04 21 16 39 03 532

I blame Indians. Every war, conflict or tragedy that happened only happened because of Indians. I have insider information and I know they also are behind 9/11 and they blamed it on Muslims to make Muslims and Americans kill each other and then they can take over Mekka and turn it into a place where white women are worshipped as the final plan after all Muslims and Americans are dead.

If I die after revealing this information, know that I was not suicidal. Again, I was not suicidal.

Operation Norwood? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Kreatophagia

this is completely true but i'm 100% certain that ISIS is completely an american or CIA organization painted
ISIS literally apologized for acciendtally attacking israel, and wants to kill Hamas for attacking israel? when islam biggest enemy are jews and israel? and many isis fighters and leaders were xposed as mossad agents

but yea you're right about the rest