Muslims in the West are radicalizing because they're incels

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Go to reddits like r/exMuslim and look at the threads. Something like a third of them is just muslim girls bitching about Islam being a piece of shit to them and how it's the reason they're leaving, and also how muslim/ethnic men keep harassing them whereas white ones don't. Many posters also note how muslims in the West are radicalizing whereas actual muslim nations are becoming less religious.

It's so fucking obvious what's happening.

Ethnic/muslim men are losing their women over to white men who:

1. Are more attractive on average.
2. Won't treat women like shit because they don't practice a repressive theocratic ideology.

There is simply no other plausible explanation for why going Allahu Akbar is becoming all the rage in the West whereas it's declining in popularity elsewhere. It's literally just ethnic incels lashing out because all their women are being stolen by the other races :feelskek:

Within 5-10 years, being Muslim will be the biggest sexual failo you can have as a man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, geenk worg, Skywalker and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Mewton, RTLBbc and 8 others
>Won't treat women like shit because they don't practice a repressive theocratic ideology.
Don't women like this kind of treatment?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
>Won't treat women like shit because they don't practice a repressive theocratic ideology.
No. You're confusing being a 'bad boy' with being an ultra-conservative faggot that locks their daughter inside the home. Women HATE the latter with a passion.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, Deleted member 55314 and 3 others
No. You're confusing being a 'bad boy' with being an ultra-conservative faggot that locks their daughter inside the home. Women HATE the latter with a passion.
Hmm.. anyway it means being abused. I think if a chad locks her inside the house she won't be complaining about it. The problem is that most muslims are ethnics => they can't be chads

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
God, you’re retarded. I personally know someone who served a prison sentence because he was accused of planing a terrorist attack, he was and still is a radical Muslim, some would call him Islamist. He never was an incel, he had multiple girlfriends before becoming religious and even after becoming religious he married a cute girl he was in love with. Why do incels always think everything is a cope and has to do with Inceldom? Touch grass, incel dog

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, Deleted member 27066, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
I personally know someone...
dont care lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Deleted member 7580 and HTN_Mentalcel
Cope there are still many muslim women who are
A) virgins
B) still want muslim men

The only halo you can get as a muslim man is if you are super NT and mtn within your respective ethnicity.

Indeed. It's not the white passing 6'2 HTN Arab Chadlite who's praying 5 times a day lmao.

Inb4 I am Chaddam and devout Muslim. Even if you weren't LARPing you're a small minority of cases in the West

biggest cope thread i’ve read today ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, GetShrekt, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
This is foid centric ngl. Who cares what they hate… Keeping a check on freemixing is healthy for society given it isn’t taken TOO far. And tbh muslim foids don’t necessarily care that much

Probably both are true. Women who want easy pushover bfs and women who’ll fall in line and submit to their partner due to attraction or just being a doormat

King REIDYZ said that he was dumb asf and a huge coper

@KING REIDYZ

There is simply no other plausible explanation for why going Allahu Akbar is becoming all the rage in the West whereas it's declining in popularity elsewhere.
Spoken like a true Icelandic hermit.

Ok, so you’re a liberal cuck. Got it.

Ok, so you’re a liberal cuck. Got it.
No, I just don't cope with this tradcuck bullshit. Social conservative ideology is just a way for uglier men to keep Chad away from 'their' women. They don't actually care about their 'nation' or 'tradition' or any of that gay shit.

No, I just don't cope with this tradcuck bullshit. Social conservative ideology is just a way for uglier men to keep Chad away from 'their' women. They don't actually care about their 'nation' or 'tradition' or any of that gay shit.
When you talk crap about conservatism, that means you’re just a liberal.

Go to reddits like r/exMuslim and look at the threads. Something like a third of them is just muslim girls bitching about Islam being a piece of shit to them and how it's the reason they're leaving, and also how muslim/ethnic men keep harassing them whereas white ones don't. Many posters also note how muslims in the West are radicalizing whereas actual muslim nations are becoming less religious.

2. Won't treat women like shit because they don't practice a repressive theocratic ideology.

There is simply no other plausible explanation for why going Allahu Akbar is becoming all the rage in the West whereas it's declining in popularity elsewhere. It's literally just ethnic incels lashing out because all their women are being stolen by the other races :feelskek:

Within 5-10 years, being Muslim will be the biggest sexual failo you can have as a man.
Yeah I predict in UK there will be a split between ultra radicals and the secularists/atheists. Like forreal even the Muslim women are complaining about men harassing them but they don't understand it's not them harassing it's them simply being sub-5 which makes them the perfect candidate to be a harasser.

Yeah I predict in UK there will be a split between ultra radicals and the secularists/atheists. Like forreal even the Muslim women are complaining about men harassing them but they don't understand it's not them harassing it's them simply being sub-5 which makes them the perfect candidate to be a harasser.
one arab girl told me she has never been with a arab/muslim and prefer blacks but also sometimes white giys (me lol) I asked is it bcz Arabs are unattractive she said it’s mostly bcz they are very controlling and toxic and would try to fuck you but also call you a slut jfl

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
one arab girl told me she has never been with a arab/muslim and prefer blacks but also sometimes white giys (me lol) I asked is it bcz Arabs are unattractive she said it’s mostly bcz they are very controlling and toxic and would try to fuck you but also call you a slut jfl
lol this is what I'm talking about. Islam is so much bullshit that foids will ignore you unless you're a literal giga-chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
she said it’s mostly bcz they are very controlling and toxic and would try to fuck you but also call you a slut jfl
Based.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
God, you’re retarded. I personally know someone who served a prison sentence because he was accused of planing a terrorist attack, he was and still is a radical Muslim, some would call him Islamist. He never was an incel, he had multiple girlfriends before

becoming religious and even after becoming religious he married a cute girl he was in love
This reeks of no pussy, Reeks of “I have never felt the touch of a woman”, reeks of “I will never hold a conversation with a woman unless its family”, when will ugly faggots realise that what is said in here does not correlate to real life whatsoever. Go outside

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
sand subhumans are too unattractive and low class to run high class + good genetics game so they cant compete with whites
Not primitive enough to run wannabe thug niglet game so they cant compete with niglets
Stuck in no mands land

its because they are manlets primarily...dimorphism pill is the first filter.

This reeks of no pussy, Reeks of “I have never felt the touch of a woman”, reeks of “I will never hold a conversation with a woman unless its family”, when will ugly faggots realise that what is said in here does not correlate to real life whatsoever. Go outside
Replied to the wrong person. Im cooked

Cope Sexual falios are only physical, any ideological or personality falio will simply turn them off to marriage/LTR not ONS . But sexual attraction is only physical. Your coping if you think your oneitis wouldn’t fuck @st.hamudi but 6‘5 just because he’s Muslim lmaooo

IMG 2643

This guy got hella likes from hot women despite being a raging misogynist so what makes you think being a moderate Muslim matters in the face of looks?

Also muslim men don’t give a fuck because they don’t wanna marry or LTR your western women anyways they just use them as sex dolls for fun in their youth until it’s time to settle down with a virgin from their country.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Cope Sexual falios are only physical, any ideological or personality falio will simply turn them off to marriage/LTR. But sexual attraction is only physical. Your coping if you think your oneitis wouldn’t fuck @st.hamudi but 6‘5 just because he’s Muslim lmaooo

View attachment 2715609
This guy got hella likes from hot women despite being a raging misogynist so what makes you think being a Muslim matters in the face of looks?

Also muslim men don’t give a fuck because they don’t wanna marry or LTR your western women anyways they just used them in their youth until it’s time to settle down with a virgin from their country.
these low iq bluepilled cucks have to get that women love misogynist men its in their nature to get wet from humiliation
but how would he know as a subhuman basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Doesn’t matter they’ll still fuck him if he has the looks all this shit is irrelevant

True but still, irrelevant. They still fuck good looking Arab guys.

these low iq bluepilled cucks have to get that women love misogynist men its in their nature to get wet from humiliation
but how would he know as a subhuman basement dweller
Plus hes acting like there aren't any misogynistic white western men and that its only muslims JFL take a look at this forum and see how many misogynistic whitecels there are

While he's busy defending women's rights on an incel forum, his oneitis is getting ravaged by misogynistic muslim chaddam.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Plus hes acting like there aren't any misogynistic white western men and that its only muslims JFL take a look at this forum and see how many misogynistic whitecels there are

While he's busy defending women's rights on an incel forum, his oneitis is getting ravaged by misogynistic muslim chaddam.
Westerners is less controlling on average. But muslims being super controlling is overblown but still

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Cope Sexual falios are only physical
This is 90% true but not 100%. Women will care if you try to control their sexuality, which Muslims men absolutely do.

another banger by my favorite poet rotter

This is 90% true but not 100%. Women will care if you try to control their sexuality, which Muslims men absolutely do.
this shit only matters for LTR