(MUZZIES GTFIH) MUHAMMAD IS A GAY PEDOPHILE

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Hadith Lesson of the Month:

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Other sick practices of Muhammad include having his young child bride wipe semen off his clothes:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229)

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked ‘Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, “I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah’s Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231; see also Number 232)

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Deleted member 61895, The Antichrist and 16 others
Based god Muhammed

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, pig_face, lemonnz and 2 others
are u retarded?

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam, kebab and RAMU KAKA
Hadith Lesson of the Month:

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”
Not sure where [the Muslim men] is coming from. Lots of contentions with this 'hadith':
(A) Doubt that this is (authentically) found in the shia hadith corpus
(B) Young boys of their own? Having the Arabic would nice. Are you sure of their own doesn't imply their children lol?
(C) Possible that depending on context, this refers to people who didn't have children in this life to have healthy children in the next life

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)
What is wrong with this? Nah, seriously. Come to Pakistan bro. We literally have a tradition where people (uncles/aunts usually, not even grandfather/grandmother) spit in the mouth of the baby called "ghutti", which apparently makes the baby to be like the spitter. Audhubillah, if you say he did this with desire, then why would he do so in front of people, such that this is a hadith AFAIK transmitted by multiple sources?

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
Bro. MY VERY OWN MOTHER USED TO DO THIS TO ME. UP TILL THE AGE OF LIKE 6. I cannot comprehend what is wrong with this, and you cannot say that this was done by desire, else why would he do it publicly such that it would be narrated? Furthermore, his love for Imam Hassan (as) and Imam Hussain (as) is very emphasised, and he loved his grandchildren, so this is but an act of affection.
Note: Exclusively Sunni ahadith. We don't trust them. I don't know if they're found in our corpus.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)
So.... 2 boys used to carry his bucket that he would ALLEGEDLY use to wash himself? What...? Also, there are many ahadith in Sunni books that are seen as disrespectful to the Prophet (SAWW) by us, and we see many sunni narrators as weak, and many of their books intentionally tampered with/containing fabrications. For example, there's a hadith that AFAIK in which the Prophet (SAWW) is said to pee in public. We don't believe this to be appropriate and believe this is a fabrication (because of the chain of narrators too AFAIK), Sunni brothers can argue otherwise, but it's besides the point.

Every proceeding hadith: Ayesha. Hadith rejected. No offense to my Sunni brothers, but we reject every hadith she's in (unless other circumstances like tawatur).

@mogstar @based_pakichad421 @Spiritualcell

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: notchaddam, lemonnz, BrahminBoss and 2 others
So.... 2 boys used to carry his bucket that he would ALLEGEDLY use to wash himself? What...?
To clarify, you are implying the boys used to help him wash his private parts. No, this is nowhere in the hadith.

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam
To clarify, you are implying the boys used to help him wash his private parts. No, this is nowhere in the hadith.
Adyuxpxhg3261

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: notchaddam, Eternal_ and Deleted member 27066

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Other sick practices of Muhammad include having his young child bride wipe semen off his clothes:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229)

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked ‘Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, “I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah’s Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231; see also Number 232)

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)
Must be really desperate to quote weak hadiths and even straight invented ones

Funny enough the only saheeh (Authentic) hadiths quoted in the comment are the ones of his wife cleaning stains from his clothes. No wonder Islam is growing so fast, this is the best they have to attack us.

Meanwhile in your religion God according to the Bible punishes people for being born bastard, die as non believer infants, etc

Alhamdulillah for Islam

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam, Pikabro and RAMU KAKA
Must be really desperate to quote weak hadiths and even straight invented ones

Funny enough the only saheeh (Authentic) hadiths quoted in the comment are the ones of his wife cleaning stains from his clothes. No wonder Islam is growing so fast, this is the best they have to attack us.

Meanwhile in your religion God according to the Bible punishes people for being born bastard, die as non believer infants, etc

Alhamdulillah for Islam
You, as well as every Muslim before you and after you—who dies rejecting Jesus Christ as God—will bathe in eternal hellfire.

It’s over for you niggas, smashallah ✝️🙏🏻

You, as well as every Muslim before you and after you—who dies rejecting Jesus Christ as God—will bathe in eternal hellfire.

It’s over for you niggas
JFL at this dumbass again.

Still waiting for you to respond to every comment i made you for the last month quoting Bible verses. It almost seems as if all you have is "Muh Jesus is Lord you will burn in hell muh Islam cope muh"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notchaddam, kebab, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person

Still waiting for you to respond to every comment i made you for the last month quoting Bible verses. It almost seems as if all you have is "Muh Jesus is Lord you will burn in hell muh Islam cope muh"
Only Judaism and Islam are real religions tbh
Christianity is pagan idolatry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notchaddam and Eternal_
We can agree that New Testament and Old Testament are impossible to reconcile. To be honest i think they can be reconciled to a certain extent but the trinitarian works and beliefs are definetly what destroyed the religion completely and any chance of it.

The notion of Jesus (Blessings and Peace be upon him) being God is just so far away from clear cut verses from the Bible that is not even debatable

Numbers 23:19
"God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?"

The trinity is not even reconciliable with the New Testament

Matthew 24:36
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Mark 10:18
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and RAMU KAKA
We can agree that New Testament and Old Testament are impossible to reconcile. To be honest i think they can be reconciled to a certain extent but the trinitarian works and beliefs are definetly what destroyed the religion completely and any chance of it.

The notion of Jesus (Blessings and Peace be upon him) being God is just so far away from clear cut verses from the Bible that is not even debatable

Numbers 23:19
"God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?"

The trinity is not even reconciliable with the New Testament

Matthew 24:36
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Mark 10:18
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."
I am focusing more on the fact that Judaism and Islam are pure monotheistic religions and don’t focus on intermediaries like Xtianity does. Judaism and Islam both prohibit idolatry and go straight to G-D

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Muslimcels and jewcels sitting in a tree,

C-O-P-I-N-G

🎶 🎼 🎵

🙏🏻✝️😇

Even Islam thinks Jesus is da jewz messiah. Kek LOL

Surah Al-Imran (3:45): “Behold! The angels said: ‘O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God.’”

In Arabic, the term used is “Al-Masih ’Isa ibn Maryam” (المسيح عيسى ابن مريم), which translates to “The Messiah, Jesus, the Son of Mary.”

meanwhile jewcels: “Muzzies pls let’s be friends, we’re best friends!! We love each other!! It’s those Christians we need to slaughter! They’re evil!

Kek LOL. Muslimcels and Jewcels are coping and seething about their misfortune and they’re in complete disarray.

I will pray for you poor and lost niggas 🙏🏻✝️😇

Muslimcels and jewcels sitting in a tree,

C-O-P-I-N-G

🎶 🎼 🎵

View attachment 2724279

🙏🏻✝️😇
Another invented narration from some random seerah book. Can't even find the reference JFL.

This is ridiculous. Again instead of answering like a man to the Bible like i do with the islamic texts you resort to attack Islam. Keep like this, you look better under my feet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Eternal_
Even Islam thinks Jesus is da jewz messiah. Kek LOL

Surah Al-Imran (3:45): “Behold! The angels said: ‘O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God.’”

In Arabic, the term used is “Al-Masih ’Isa ibn Maryam” (المسيح عيسى ابن مريم), which translates to “The Messiah, Jesus, the Son of Mary.”
Yes, Jesus is The Messiah (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

We proudly believe on it lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Eternal_
Always hilarious to see Muzzies and Christcucks argue jfl. It's like watching 2 autistic kids fight each other

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and based_pakichad421
meanwhile jewcels: “Muzzies pls let’s be friends, we’re best friends!! We love each other!! It’s those Christians we need to slaughter! They’re evil!

Kek LOL. Muslimcels and Jewcels are coping and seething about their misfortune and they’re in complete disarray.

I will pray for you poor and lost niggas 🙏🏻✝️😇
It's not that we are friends or allies. It's that you look so cringe and look so desperate that you would make a palestinian and an israeli agree for the first time and cross to the other side of the road if they saw you in the street

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Muhammad was the worst person to ever live on earth, those aren't even the worst Hadiths, yet a billion and something Abduls worship him. Jesus and Christianity mog hard

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and RAMU KAKA
@MaghrebGator Akhi maybe we're not exemplifying the best akhlaq here. We should refrain from insulting them directly or indirectly

We literally have a tradition where people (uncles/aunts usually, not even grandfather/grandmother) spit in the mouth of the baby called "ghutti", which apparently makes the baby to be like the spitter.
Disgusting subhumans doing disgusting subhuman activities :lul:

@MaghrebGator Akhi maybe we're not exemplifying the best akhlaq here. We should refrain from insulting them directly or indirectly
I didn't insult him strongly.

I called him dumb. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): "The example of those who disbelieve is like that of one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries [i.e., cattle or sheep] - deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand."

Thanks for the advice anyways brother. I'm not perfect. Everything good i say is from Allah and everything bad i say is from myself and Shaytan.

Muhammad was the worst person to ever live on earth, those aren't even the worst Hadiths, yet a billion and something Abduls worship him. Jesus and Christianity mog hard
You can show the worse ones, if you want. Even you know what you just said is wrong, because people like Hitler are commonly considered the worse. And no, he is the best person. Why? It's in the Qur'an. Why should we trust the Qur'an? Because it's the word of God (and God does not do evil. This is a general theistic topic so you can refer to even Christian authors for this). How is the Qur'an the word of God? Good question. Research on it. From where? Websites like zurarah.com (shia), al islam (shia), yaqeen institute (sunni), and so on. Many channels on YouTube. There are even 'scientific miracles', though many of them are interpretation-based. No harm in looking into them though, but some/maybe many shias argue against trying to purposefully derive such scientific miracles (by favourable interpretation)

I didn't insult him strongly.

I called him dumb. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): "The example of those who disbelieve is like that of one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries [i.e., cattle or sheep] - deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand."

Thanks for the advice anyways brother. I'm not perfect. Everything good i say is from Allah and everything bad i say is from myself and Shaytan.
Yeah you didn't dw, but we should still try to be at our utmost manners with them

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Disgusting subhumans doing disgusting subhuman activities :lul:
ok it isn't disgusting come on, it's a show of affection. people have different cultures dawg

You can show the worse ones, if you want. Even you know what you just said is wrong, because people like Hitler are commonly considered the worse. And no, he is the best person. Why? It's in the Qur'an. Why should we trust the Qur'an? Because it's the word of God (and God does not do evil. This is a general theistic topic so you can refer to even Christian authors for this). How is the Qur'an the word of God? Good question. Research on it. From where? Websites like zurarah.com (shia), al islam (shia), yaqeen institute (sunni), and so on. Many channels on YouTube. There are even 'scientific miracles', though many of them are interpretation-based. No harm in looking into them though, but some/maybe many shias argue against trying to purposefully derive such scientific miracles (by favourable interpretation)
Muzzie, just watch an hour of christian apologists like David Wood, Apostate Prophet, CIRA international, and Christian prince and you'll leave Islam. They just brainwash you from a young age. The Quran is the worst preserved book, yet y'all say it was never changed. That shit was burned and revised by so many niggas. Countless suras and verses are missing from it

Don't even worry. I will make in the next weeks a thread for the proof of Islam and the great characteristics of the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) proving beyond any doubt that he was and still is the most succesful man to ever live.

Just in few weeks since there is a lot of information to order properly.

• +1
Reactions: seeker
Yeah you didn't dw, but we should still try to be at our utmost manners with them
It depends. He mocks Islam. We can't and shouldn't be good with someone who mocks and insults Islam.

Not only he mocks Islam but he also mocked our honorable mother Eve in other threads in the past (Peace and Blessings be upon her), among other things.

Muzzie, just watch an hour of christian apologists like David Wood, Apostate Prophet, CIRA international, and Christian prince and you'll leave Islam. They just brainwash you from a young age. The Quran is the worst preserved book, yet y'all say it was never changed. That shit was burned and revised by so many niggas. Countless suras and verses are missing from it
i do watch them, except apostate prophet since i need to use a vpn everytime. the Qur'an is ironically the best preserved book. tahrif argument is very repetitive, such that even sunnis have refuted them. you could even refute tahrif through a simple google research

All the people you mentioned got kicked the heck out by Sheikh Uthman in a single debate of 4 vs 1 only against him. The princess can't even show up

It was not even fair to see. Was like that Simpsons meme
4xjuyu

It depends. He mocks Islam. We can't and shouldn't be good with someone who mocks and insults Islam.

Not only he mocks Islam but he also mocked our honorable mother Eve in other threads in the past (Peace and Blessings be upon her), among other things.
i don't know what the fiqhi ruling for this is. obviously we should avoid the enmies of Islam. i do not know if we should insult them back

Always hilarious to see Muzzies and Christcucks argue jfl. It's like watching 2 autistic kids fight each other
important discussions. these practically decide our hereafter, if we're not sincere and purposefully being ignorant

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
[2.83] And when We made a covenant with the children of Israel: You shall not serve any but Allah and (you shall do) good to (your) parents, and to the near of kin and to the orphans and the needy, and you shall speak to men good words and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate. Then you turned back except a few of you and (now too) you turn aside.

i do watch them, except apostate prophet since i need to use a vpn everytime. the Qur'an is ironically the best preserved book. tahrif argument is very repetitive, such that even sunnis have refuted them. you could even refute tahrif through a simple google research
The nigga who Muhammad said is the best source to get the shit book literally burned all conflicting copies and then another nigga who came later said to not listen to him and made the Quran y'all use today. Muhammad was possessed by a demon and delivered satanic verses. I forgot the name of the demon but it's translated as king of Monday or something. It's also interesting Muhammad got his first revelations in that cave on Monday when that demon jibril raped your prophet and he wanted to rope. What a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
important discussions. these practically decide our hereafter, if we're not sincere and purposefully being ignorant
Good afternoon akhi, peace be upon you. I invite you to rebut one of my (many) threads on Islam regarding the hereafter.

The nigga who Muhammad said is the best source to get the shit book literally burned all conflicting copies and then another nigga who came later said to not listen to him and made the Quran y'all use today. Muhammad was possessed by a demon and delivered satanic verses. I forgot the name of the demon but it's translated as king of Monday or something. It's also interesting Muhammad got his first revelations in that cave on Monday when that demon jibril raped your prophet and he wanted to rope. What a coincidence
😔. You don't even know their names. Sigh. And you bring up 'satanic verses'. Only thing missing in this tahrif bingo is the ahruf and the goat hadith. Be geniune in learning about religion. I'm pretty sure you also believe in Gabriel (as)

All the people you mentioned got kicked the heck out by Sheikh Uthman in a single debate of 4 vs 1 only against him. The princess can't even show up

It was not even fair to see. Was like that Simpsons meme
View attachment 2724347
That never happened. Those 4 were some educated randoms from the street with no knowledge of Christianity and Islam. When he was confronted by actual Christianity pros he tried to hide like a faggot just like his faggot prophet who was a bisexual desert monkey

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Good afternoon akhi, peace be upon you. I invite you to rebut one of my (many) threads on Islam regarding the hereafter.

Good afternoon and alayk. I hold no knowledge. I'll look into the thread though, thank you

i don't know what the fiqhi ruling for this is. obviously we should avoid the enmies of Islam. i do not know if we should insult them back
Yes, we should either correct them or avoid them

Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri narrated that he heard the Prophet saying: ''Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he should change it with his hand (i.e. physically), if he is unable, then he should change it with his tongue (i.e. verbally) and if he is unable, then he should change it with his heart (by detesting it in his heart) and that is the weakest level of faith."

Allaah Says (interpretation of the meaning): "And it has already come down to you in the Book [i.e. the Quran] that when you hear the verses of Allaah [recited] they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Indeed, you would then be like them. Indeed, Allaah will gather the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together." [Quran 4:140]

A Lion doesn't care if the monkey hanging from a tree is laughing and screaming at him.

Yes, we should either correct them or avoid them

Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri narrated that he heard the Prophet saying: ''Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he should change it with his hand (i.e. physically), if he is unable, then he should change it with his tongue (i.e. verbally) and if he is unable, then he should change it with his heart (by detesting it in his heart) and that is the weakest level of faith."

Allaah Says (interpretation of the meaning): "And it has already come down to you in the Book [i.e. the Quran] that when you hear the verses of Allaah [recited] they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Indeed, you would then be like them. Indeed, Allaah will gather the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together." [Quran 4:140]

A Lion doesn't care if the monkey hanging from a tree is laughing and screaming at him.
🙏

😔. You don't even know their names. Sigh. And you bring up 'satanic verses'. Only thing missing in this tahrif bingo is the ahruf and the goat hadith. Be geniune in learning about religion. I'm pretty sure you also believe in Gabriel (as)
I believe in Gabriel not that demon y'all relate to our angel. How can I remember all those weird ass desert monkey names

That never happened. Those 4 were some educated randoms from the street with no knowledge of Christianity and Islam. When he was confronted by actual Christianity pros he tried to hide like a faggot just like his faggot prophet who was a bisexual desert monkey
Got 1 million visits. Even in their channels their own followers were insulting them JFL

Got 1 million visits. Even in their channels their own followers were insulting them JFL

Yeah I forgot about this vid. The christians won. What do you mean by win... Talk over them like a retarded parrot