(MUZZIES GTFIH) MUHAMMAD IS A GAY PEDOPHILE

mohammad was a gay and cuck enabler
educator spreading false education. dawg come on, you can do better in criticising than straight up insulting. funny how some apostates say 'you cant criticise islam!!!!' (which tbf may be true in some places) and then instead of intellectual arguments, they say stuff like this

Something halal != wajib. It's a personal preference to choose to do something halal. And circumstances have changed. While it still is halal, it wouldn't be advisable considering today's society.
If your neighbor is a 54 year old devout muslim man and ended up marrying a 6 year old child, would you wish them a long and happy marriage? Would you be happy for him? It is halal therefore you clearly have no religious concerns, but do you have any moral objections?

I’m curious about the morality of Muslims, pls answer my hypothetical truthfully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
If your neighbor is a 54 year old devout muslim man and ended up marrying a 6 year old child, would you wish them a long and happy marriage? Would you be happy for him? It is halal therefore you clearly have no religious concerns, but do you have any moral objections?

I’m curious about the morality of Muslims, pls answer my hypothetical truthfully.
No. My morals come from God. I cannot say something is wrong, when God says it is acceptable, because God is All-Knowing and Most Merciful, not me. The man cannot consummate the marriage unless his wife has puberty at 6, which is strange

For reference, a close relative of mine was married at ~15 to a 30-40+ man. My mother's aunt iirc

No. My morals come from God. I cannot say something is wrong, when God says it is acceptable, because God is All-Knowing and Most Merciful, not me. The man cannot consummate the marriage unless his wife has puberty at 6, which is strange
What an abomination that Islam is, truly. That is all I will say.

& that is all I needed to know—all the best!

What an abomination that Islam is, truly. That is all I will say.

& that is all I needed to know—all the best!

25:43
أَرَءَيْتَ مَنِ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَـٰهَهُۥ هَوَىٰهُ أَفَأَنتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلًا ٤٣

Have you seen ˹O Prophet˺ the one who has taken their own desires as their god? Will you then be a keeper over them?
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

And thank you.