(MUZZIES GTFIH) MUHAMMAD IS A GAY PEDOPHILE

Yeah I forgot about this vid. The christians won. What do you mean by win... Talk over them like a retarded parrot
I don't think Uthman is a good debater, neither Hijab, though both have some excellent debates. I advice learning the religion through books, maybe lectures if the speaker/scholar cites sources for everything he says

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me and Eternal_
Repent before it's too late

4:171
يَـٰٓأَهْلَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ لَا تَغْلُوا۟ فِى دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ إِلَّا ٱلْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱلْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ أَلْقَىٰهَآ إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌۭ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَـَٔامِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ ثَلَـٰثَةٌ ۚ ٱنتَهُوا۟ خَيْرًۭا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌۭ وَٰحِدٌۭ ۖ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥٓ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُۥ وَلَدٌۭ ۘ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ وَكِيلًۭا ١٧١

O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs.
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

It is better that we keep arguments intellectual without resorting to fallacies

Thank you bro. I like you much better than that North African slumdog @MaghrebGator
maybe if you didn't call him a slumdog he'd be nicer to u bro...

are u retarded?
“based_pakichad421”

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

So based brah!!!

All the people you mentioned got kicked the heck out by Sheikh Uthman in a single debate of 4 vs 1 only against him. The princess can't even show up

It was not even fair to see. Was like that Simpsons meme
View attachment 2724347
Biggest muzzy cope.

YouTube algorithm promotes Muslim apologists because you’re part of the freemasonic Satan agenda.

Every Muslim apologist also just lies and misdirects while yelling over or interrupting. Or just using common fallacies to run from actual productive debate.

“based_pakichad421”

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

So based brah!!!
didnt read fucking nigger

keep on crying for muslimchads

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
important discussions. these practically decide our hereafter, if we're not sincere and purposefully being ignorant
That's assuming that either of these plagiarized religions are possibly true, out the 1000s of religions there are in the world.

That's assuming that either of these plagiarized religions are possibly true, out the 1000s of religions there are in the world.
You don't need to assume, that's the thing. I wouldn't really pay mind to non Abrahamic religions. AFAIK they're usually polytheistic, or not really a religion but spiritual mantras or whatever. So that leaves 3 religions. Idk if converting to Judaism is viable, so leaves 2 options. Christianity vs Islam, and of course, vs Atheism (or theism without a religion). So 4 options. You only have to look into these 4 options. Hell, if you look just into Islam, and find their arguments against Christians to be not refuted and convincing, you have to research just Islam.

Of course in the first place, if for example Islam is proved to you, you won't NEED to research other religions. But it may be good to do so to know other perspectives.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
“based_pakichad421”

So based brah!!!
Seems like you did not read my reply. Or did you have a problem with it?

Biggest muzzy cope.

YouTube algorithm promotes Muslim apologists because you’re part of the freemasonic Satan agenda.

Every Muslim apologist also just lies and misdirects while yelling over or interrupting. Or just using common fallacies to run from actual productive debate.
Some do that yes, it's unfortunate. Don't learn Islam from debates, read or watch lectures from reputable scholars. I'm shia and 99.9% of dawahmen are sunni. There is that one guy who's shia and goes around in public debates but he's kind of a... special case. There are books like peshawar nights of shia debates/discussions with other sects though

• +1
Only Judaism and Islam are real religions tbh
Christianity is pagan idolatry
Christians let everyone shit on their religion and don’t do anything about it

Kinda cucked

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421

Kinda cucked
No it isn't. Patience is a good thing. Shi'ism has a concept called Taqiyya to save our lives for example. **But yeah if you hold power and let people blasphemize, that's bad. And ye that is what most Christians do today **

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Fake/miscontrued ngl

Kinda cucked
But then if you do it’s called “barbaric” by you Jews and used as some justification for atheism (e.g. crusades, reconquista, Iraq war, etc)

Make your mind up, Jew nigger.

No it isn't. Patience is a good thing. Shi'ism has a concept called Taqiyya to save our lives for example. **But yeah if you hold power and let people blasphemize, that's bad. And ye that is what most Christians do today **
Is Taqiyya lying about your religion? Sounds Jewish :lul:

Also Christians don’t hold power, it’s Jews and traitor Jesuits

@seeker You sound high IQ and these are common misconceptions though

Some do that yes, it's unfortunate. Don't learn Islam from debates, read or watch lectures from reputable scholars. I'm shia and 99.9% of dawahmen are sunni. There is that one guy who's shia and goes around in public debates but he's kind of a... special case. There are books like peshawar nights of shia debates/discussions with other sects though
Any source for learning about Shias and their beliefs?

I know you guys are very hated and persecuted in the “Muslim” world if I’m not misremembering :lul:

Also you make apparent how easy it is to tell the IQ and virtues of people in this forum just by their writing, you’re clearly intelligent.

Is Taqiyya lying about your religion? Sounds Jewish :lul:

Also Christians don’t hold power, it’s Jews and traitor Jesuits

@seeker You sound high IQ and these are common misconceptions though
Taqiyya is a huge topic, but yes it can be lying about your religion. And yeah, I can see that. I'm actually like average iq I think

I know you guys are very hated and persecuted in the “Muslim” world if I’m not misremembering :lul:

Also you make apparent how easy it is to tell the IQ and virtues of people in this forum just by their writing, you’re clearly intelligent.
We are persecuted, and so were our leaders, in all ages. More sources than I can count, but al Islam, and this handy website if you want to read: https://www.zurarah.com/recommended-reading. There are also polemical websites like Ahlulsunnah.net, though I recommend you stay away from them unless to clarify a specific misconception. Channels on YouTube include the Believers, the Purified Truth, Shaykh Zaid Salami's theological series, etc etc. I highly recommend joining discord.gg/shia for QnA stuff, even if discord is pretty dumb

I'm being fr my mother used to and it's not seen as a bad thing. And inb4 anyone says pakis are just pedos, no the actual child predators (unfortunately usually 'Molvis') are caught and sometimes even killed here. punishment can be more severe than the West

All of Islam sucks but I prefer Shia Muslims infinitely more than Sunni dogs. They’re far more liberal/moderate.

I remember watching a gore video once of their unique festival where they lash themselves to commemorate Hussein’s death and there were hundreds of Shias literally slicing their own backs in half and I think some of them surely died as a result. Very odd behavior!

• +1
PISSlam

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
All of Islam sucks but I prefer Shia Muslims infinitely more than Sunni dogs. They’re far more liberal/moderate.

I remember watching a gore video once of their unique festival where they lash themselves to commemorate Hussein’s death and there were hundreds of Shias literally slicing their own backs in half and I think some of them surely died as a result. Very odd behavior!
That is called tatbir, and is seen as an innovation by some shias. Most maraji (experts who we immitate for fiqh only) consider it haram. It is on the basis that mourning for the tragic death of Imam Hussain (as) and his family and companions at Karbala is mustahab (recommended). So people started doing different ways of mourning him (as). Tatbir is one of them. But many maraji prohibit tatbir

Some do die. It is unfortunate. Some also say that the blood spilled during this ritual is tahir, which is untrue and jahalat. There is also a concern for all the blood being spilled onto each other, and sharing bloody knives, which could cause infections, but what can we say. Some shias also do these weird raves (mahbe uve seen them on tiktok, they jump up and down saying 'YA ALI' but like in a beat). Some consider those haram.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and Eternal_
That is called tatbir, and is seen as an innovation by some shias. Most maraji (experts who we immitate for fiqh only) consider it haram. It is on the basis that mourning for the tragic death of Imam Hussain (as) and his family and companions at Karbala is mustahab (recommended). So people started doing different ways of mourning him (as). Tatbir is one of them. But many maraji prohibit tatbir on the basis of it ruining the image of Islam (or something like that), and the AhlulBayt (as) told us to be an adornment for them and not a disgrace.

Some do die. It is unfortunate. Some also say that the blood spilled during this ritual is tahir, which is untrue and jahalat. There is also a concern for all the blood being spilled onto each other, and sharing bloody knives, which could cause infections, but what can we say. Some shias also do these weird raves (mahbe uve seen them on tiktok, they jump up and down saying 'YA ALI' but like in a beat). Some consider those haram.
Wow!

Do you personally condemn it or…? I feel like prohibiting it on the basis that it’s bad for public relations shouldn’t be the reason to prohibit it! LOL it just seems like such an unnecessary and extreme thing to be doing when there’s a myriad of other ways you can mourn without risking death, infections, extreme pain, etc.

Wow!

Do you personally condemn it or…? I feel like prohibiting it on the basis that it’s bad for public relations shouldn’t be the reason to prohibit it! LOL it just seems like such an unnecessary and extreme thing to be doing when there’s a myriad of other ways you can mourn without risking death, infections, extreme pain, etc.
No I don't personally condemn it, my marja doesn't comment on it but I gotta do it anyways cuz family. Yeah if something is specifically made halal, then it isn't prohibited for that AS FAR AS I KNOW. I DONT know if this is the exact reason why marjas forbid it, they don't always provide references for their ruling because (A) they usually go through a lot of stuff just for one ruling (B) the responsibility for a fatwa (giving a ruling) is upon the person who gave the fatwa, the one who was given it can follow it without problem (assuming they tried their best to follow the most knowledgable).

Ye exactly. Most people just slap/tap their chest/head to represent sorrow and cry

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
I will remove the adornment part because I wasn't sure if that's how they derive the ruling, I've only heard it, and I'm not sure of the thought process behind using that hadith

No I don't personally condemn it, my marja doesn't comment on it but I gotta do it anyways cuz family. Yeah if something is specifically made halal, then it isn't prohibited for that AS FAR AS I KNOW. I DONT know if this is the exact reason why marjas forbid it, they don't always provide references for their ruling because (A) they usually go through a lot of stuff just for one ruling (B) the responsibility for a fatwa (giving a ruling) is upon the person who gave the fatwa, the one who was given it can follow it without problem (assuming they tried their best to follow the most knowledgable).

Ye exactly. Most people just slap/tap their chest/head to represent sorrow and cry
Why can’t you niggas just light a candle and be normal bruh. You’re very legalistic people, very similar to Jews.

• JFL
Why can’t you niggas just light a candle and be normal bruh. You’re very legalistic people, very similar to Jews.
Wdym light a candle? We do this for the sake of getting closer to Allah. Allah is not in need of our worship, no, but He created us to worship Him and that is what is best for us, and that is what is Just, since He is Worthy of worship

Wdym light a candle? We do this for the sake of getting closer to Allah. Allah is not in need of our worship, no, but He created us to worship Him and that is what is best for us, and that is what is Just, since He is Worthy of worship
Light a candle as in literally light a candle, say a prayer, and call it a day. What God wants you to abuse and mutilate yourself to mourn the death of a prophets grandson—or anyone for that matter?? Very odd behavior!

Also, your use of reverential capitalization is..odd. Anyhow, in another life, you would 100% be an Orthodox Jew. You seem like the type of guy to read a 200 page book on the nature of sterilization equipment for kosher/halal dairy products

• +1
Light a candle as in literally light a candle, say a prayer, and call it a day. What God wants you to abuse and mutilate yourself to mourn the death of a prophets grandson—or anyone for that matter?? Very odd behavior!

Also, your use of reverential capitalization is..odd. Anyhow, in another life, you would 100% be an Orthodox Jew.
I’ve been calling it for the longest time:

Muslims are just sandjews.

They’d crucify Jesus today if he was a Muslim, for blasphemy, just like the Pharisees (Jews) did.

The Bible completely destroys any Muslim theology. If you’re gonna deny Jesus at least be a Jew so there’s no clear historical/theological/philosophical holes in your belief.

Also, your use of reverential capitalization is..odd. Anyhow, in another life, you would 100% be an Orthodox Jew. You seem like the type of guy to read a 200 page book on the nature of sterilization equipment for kosher/halal dairy products
We don't abuse or mutilate ourself. That's tatbir, which many maraji prohibit. Nor do we harm others. We grief intensely to mourn him and hit ourselves to express our grief even more

Yes, idk how reverential capitalization works lol, just trying to be careful. No bruh I barely read, if you think I have any knowledge u gotta talk to actual non laymen shias, or even intellectual laymen shias (I know some who are actual intellectual powerhouses)

I’ve been calling it for the longest time:

Muslims are just sandjews.

They’d crucify Jesus today if he was a Muslim, for blasphemy, just like the Pharisees (Jews) did.

The Bible completely destroys any Muslim theology. If you’re gonna deny Jesus at least be a Jew so there’s no clear historical/theological/philosophical holes in your belief.
But there is no holes in our belief system, else maybe I would be a Jew, they have goofy dances that look fun.

I don't take offense to being called similar to Jews, they too follow the religion of God, albeit their beliefs and practices and Scripture corrupted. Islam also has similarities to Christianity. For example, there is iirc a hadith that Muhammad's (SAWW) successors (but not prophets) will be 12 like the number of the (closest) disciples of Christ. All 3 are Abrahamic religion, from God snd again, common origin argument. Both Judaism and Christianity were corrupted unfortunately.

i am a muslim but watching u fucking retards is hilarious
a forum member once said;;
''in life sometimes just write DNRD and move on''

I'm being fr my mother used to and it's not seen as a bad thing. And inb4 anyone says pakis are just pedos, no the actual child predators (unfortunately usually 'Molvis') are caught and sometimes even killed here. punishment can be more severe than the West
kys abused bacha bazi nigger

kys abused bacha bazi nigger
Bro I'm still cool with my mother snd I love and respect her what the hell? You people (I presume you're western, sorry if I just sounded racist) think you're so morally superior

I didn't intend to respond, but I feel like I should clear some misconceptions. I won't engage after this comment though.

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

- Authentic, however:
Any person endowed with a sound human nature would understand nothing different from this Hadeeth. How could a grandfather kiss his young grandson with lust! Assuming that he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did, Allah forbids, why would he do so in the presence of the Companions, while Mu‘awiyah and others were witnessing it?

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

- Not authentic [source]
Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Is there something wrong with your sick mind? The only thing they did was hand him the water.

Other sick practices of Muhammad include having his young child bride wipe semen off his clothes:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229)

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked ‘Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, “I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah’s Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231; see also Number 232)

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)

- Authentic, however:

Fallacy of Presentism at its finest.

Marriage in Islam is not based off of age, it's based off of physical and mental maturity. Aisha already hit puberty when she was 9.

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) only held his marriage contract with `Aa'ishah may Allaah be pleased with her when she was six years old, but he consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, as reported by Al-Bukhari and others may Allaah have mercy upon them.

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did not take consummate the marriage till she reached the age of puberty and was able to bear having sexual intercourse. For that reason, she may Allaah be pleased with her used to say, "When a girl reaches the age of nine, she becomes a woman." [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi] Imaam Ash-Shaafi'i may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “I saw a grandmother who was only twenty-one years old.” This means that she and her daughter as well became pregnant before the age of ten years.

“Aishah said: “The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six years old. Then we came to Al-Madinah and settled among Banu Harith bin Khazraj. I BECAME ILL AND MY HAIR FELL OUT, THEN IT GREW BACK AND BECAME ABUNDANT. My mother Umm Ruman came to me while I was on an Urjuhah with some of my friends, and called for me. I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, and I was panting. When I got my breath back, she took some water and wiped my face and head, and led me into the house. There were some woman of the Ansar inside the house, and they said: ‘With blessings and good fortune (from Allah).’ (My mother) handed me over to them and they tidied me up. And suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah in the morning. And she handed me over to him and I was at that time, nine years old.” (Sahih) Sunan Ibn Majah volume 3, Book 9, Hadith 1876., Sahih

This part of the narration, where Aisha describes her illness and subsequent hair loss followed by regrowth, is significant because it aligns with the onset of puberty in girls. Scientifically, hair loss, particularly in women, is often associated with hormonal changes that occur during puberty. Experts in the field of dermatology and women's health confirm that androgenetic alopecia, the most common form of hair loss, can begin after puberty.

Shannon Harrison, Melissa Piliang and Wilma explain why, when hair disorders occur:
“DEFINITION
Alopecia is the general term for hair loss. Hair loss can occur from the scalp and any hair-bearing part of the body. Hair has great social and cultural importance, and patients with hair loss experience anxiety and concern…..
PREVALENCE
….The most common form of hair loss is androgenetic alopecia (pattern hair loss), which increases with age; at least 80% of white men show some degree of thinning by the age of 70 year. Androgenetic alopecia OCCURS WITH THE ONSET OF PUBERTY and in males is dependent on circulating androgens. FEMALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS (female androgenetic alopecia) ALSO STARTS AFTER PUBERTY…” (Current Clinical Medicine: Expert Consult [Second edition – Elsevier Inc, 2010], by Shannon Harrison, Melissa Piliang, & Wilma Bergfeld, page 289 – 290)
Dr. Lisa Akbari:
“Studies show that hair loss affects approximately one third of all women. Although hair loss is most commonly seen after menopause, it can begin AS EARLY AS PUBERTY.” (Every Woman’s Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age: Learn What Can Be Done to keep a beautiful head of hair for a lifetime [SourceBooks, Inc – Naperville, Illinois, 2007] by Lisa Akbari page 70 -71)
Scholars Gisela Torres and Stephen K. Tyring:
“Androgenic alopecia may develop in a WOMAN at any time AFTER THE ONSET OF PUBERTY, although it most often occurs during the perimenopausal period or at times of hormonal change.
Primary Care for Women [Second edition – Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2004] by Gisela Torres and Stephen K. Tyring, page 838)

Therefore, Aisha's account of experiencing hair loss and regrowth before her marriage was consummated provides evidence that she had already reached puberty at the time of her marriage. This contradicts the claim that she was prepubescent when her marriage was consummated. Instead, it supports the conclusion that she had entered adolescence, consistent with the historical context and scientific understanding of puberty.

The change in people’s customs cannot be denied by any rational person, and their change regarding the age of marriage is something that has happened to all nations. For example, the state of California in the United States has raised the legal age for voluntary sex several times in just a quarter of a century. Until 1889, the age was ten years and then it became fourteen. Then in 1897 it was raised to sixteen, then in 1913 it was raised to eighteen. [read further]

It's funny how you criticize Aisha's age of marriage but would completely ignore her Testimony of menstruating and saying she is mentally mature enough to marry.

People matured a lot sooner back in the days. Even your ancestors, by your logic, are pedophiles if you really want to play this game.

Leave your nasty tendencies out of Islam, thank you very much.

@MaghrebGator @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
People matured a lot sooner back in the days. Even your ancestors, by your logic, are pedophiles if you really want to play this game.
The length that you muslim niggas go to in order to justify a 54 year old man marrying a 6 year old child and having sex with her when she is 9….is ASTOUNDING.

If you had a 6 year old daughter and a 54 year old man—who prayed 5x daily and was a devout muslim—came to you and asked for her hand in marriage, would you hand her over? Would you hand over your 6 year old daughter?

I didn't intend to respond, but I feel like I should clear some misconceptions. I won't engage after this comment though.

- Authentic, however:
Any person endowed with a sound human nature would understand nothing different from this Hadeeth. How could a grandfather kiss his young grandson with lust! Assuming that he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did, Allah forbids, why would he do so in the presence of the Companions, while Mu‘awiyah and others were witnessing it?

- Not authentic [source]

Is there something wrong with your sick mind? The only thing they did was hand him the water.

- Authentic, however:

Fallacy of Presentism at its finest.

Marriage in Islam is not based off of age, it's based off of physical and mental maturity. Aisha already hit puberty when she was 9.

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) only held his marriage contract with `Aa'ishah may Allaah be pleased with her when she was six years old, but he consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, as reported by Al-Bukhari and others may Allaah have mercy upon them.

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did not take consummate the marriage till she reached the age of puberty and was able to bear having sexual intercourse. For that reason, she may Allaah be pleased with her used to say, "When a girl reaches the age of nine, she becomes a woman." [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi] Imaam Ash-Shaafi'i may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “I saw a grandmother who was only twenty-one years old.” This means that she and her daughter as well became pregnant before the age of ten years.

“Aishah said: “The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six years old. Then we came to Al-Madinah and settled among Banu Harith bin Khazraj. I BECAME ILL AND MY HAIR FELL OUT, THEN IT GREW BACK AND BECAME ABUNDANT. My mother Umm Ruman came to me while I was on an Urjuhah with some of my friends, and called for me. I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, and I was panting. When I got my breath back, she took some water and wiped my face and head, and led me into the house. There were some woman of the Ansar inside the house, and they said: ‘With blessings and good fortune (from Allah).’ (My mother) handed me over to them and they tidied me up. And suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah in the morning. And she handed me over to him and I was at that time, nine years old.” (Sahih) Sunan Ibn Majah volume 3, Book 9, Hadith 1876., Sahih

This part of the narration, where Aisha describes her illness and subsequent hair loss followed by regrowth, is significant because it aligns with the onset of puberty in girls. Scientifically, hair loss, particularly in women, is often associated with hormonal changes that occur during puberty. Experts in the field of dermatology and women's health confirm that androgenetic alopecia, the most common form of hair loss, can begin after puberty.

Shannon Harrison, Melissa Piliang and Wilma explain why, when hair disorders occur:

Dr. Lisa Akbari:

Scholars Gisela Torres and Stephen K. Tyring:

Therefore, Aisha's account of experiencing hair loss and regrowth before her marriage was consummated provides evidence that she had already reached puberty at the time of her marriage. This contradicts the claim that she was prepubescent when her marriage was consummated. Instead, it supports the conclusion that she had entered adolescence, consistent with the historical context and scientific understanding of puberty.

The change in people’s customs cannot be denied by any rational person, and their change regarding the age of marriage is something that has happened to all nations. For example, the state of California in the United States has raised the legal age for voluntary sex several times in just a quarter of a century. Until 1889, the age was ten years and then it became fourteen. Then in 1897 it was raised to sixteen, then in 1913 it was raised to eighteen. [read further]

It's funny how you criticize Aisha's age of marriage but would completely ignore her Testimony of menstruating and saying she is mentally mature enough to marry.

Leave your nasty tendencies out of Islam, thank you very much.

@MaghrebGator @SecularIslamist
Will listen as a podcast later.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Bro I'm still cool with my mother snd I love and respect her what the hell? You people (I presume you're western, sorry if I just sounded racist) think you're so morally superior
Aight. My bad for being so aggressive

mohammad was a gay and cuck enabler

JFL at this dumbass again.

Still waiting for you to respond to every comment i made you for the last month quoting Bible verses. It almost seems as if all you have is "Muh Jesus is Lord you will burn in hell muh Islam cope muh"
Dm them to me and I'm answering all of it

The length that you muslim niggas go to in order to justify a 54 year old man marrying a 6 year old child and having sex with her when she is 9….is ASTOUNDING.

If you had a 6 year old daughter and a 54 year old man—who prayed 5x daily and was a devout muslim—came to you and asked for her hand in marriage, would you hand her over? Would you hand over your 6 year old daughter?
Something halal != wajib. It's a personal preference to choose to do something halal. And circumstances have changed. While it still is halal, it wouldn't be advisable considering today's society.