My 1year Gym progress (Framecel)

tincelw

tincelw

I am a 28 old man studying medicine from Uganda
motivation to some of you natty lifters. Frame is cope (if you are tall), As seen in my before pic I had extremely narrow shoulders
I followed nsuns for past few months and increased my bench form 70kg-90kg without any fat gain.
Diet I ate like a pig but because I played football and ran track (like all you teenagers should), so I didnt gain so much weight.
So as you can see face>height>>>>>>>>>>frame (because frame you can change), all you framecels stop coping and go to gym.
Not that it helped me get laid

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
motivation to some of you natty lifters. Frame is cope (if you are tall), As seen in my before pic I had extremely narrow shoulders
I followed nsuns for past few months and increased my bench form 70kg-90kg without any fat gain.
Diet I ate like a pig but because I played football and ran track (like all you teenagers should), so I didnt gain so much weight.
So as you can see face>height>>>>>>>>>>frame (because frame you can change), all you framecels stop coping and go to gym.
I've got a skinny fat build which is shittier than your frame, jfl. Awesome transformation boyo, especially for being natty in such a short time.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
well fucking done broski. post your lifts
Not just that, but your routine. A lot of people just post their lifts without saying what days they do it.

tincelw

tincelw

well fucking done broski. post your lifts
Starting
bench 50x1
overhead press 25x1
squat 50x8

Now
Bench 90x3
Overheadpress 56x3
squat 140x8

(Im very involved in sports which is why i put effort into lowerbody, not so necessary for looksmaxing)
Not just that, but your routine. A lot of people just post their lifts without saying what days they do it.
check this out brother. Did some cycles of 5/3/1 and building the monolioth but this got me the best gains easily

SeiGun

SeiGun

Natural Looksmaxer
you have good bone structure, you just lack muscle
some people have really worst frame ever, muscle wont help much to them

tincelw

tincelw

you have good bone structure, you just lack muscle
some people have really worst frame ever, muscle wont help much to them
agreed but i am confident that If i posted my before picture on this site I would have been called a framcel and itsover
many guys think that they are framcels when they are actually just way to skinny

Krezo

Krezo

😜
Lifefuel for me. I look exactly like the first pic. Congrats bro.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
hieght/weight before/after? The quality of this post is low ngl

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

I shouldve posted my transformation aswell used to be skinny as fuck, dont have body pics from when i was skinny tho, eitherway.

Good so far keep it up.

tincelw

tincelw

hieght/weight before/after? The quality of this post is low ngl
before I was 60kg at 6ft
Now I am 73 at 6'2

I didnt write much cause this is a lifefuel post more than an informational post.

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
before I was 60kg at 6ft
Now I am 73 at 6'2

I didnt write much cause this is a lifefuel post more than an informational post.
Your frame simply grew with you. Gymceling at right age can cure frameceldom to some extent

Lorsss

Lorsss

sick of Oneitis
nice transformation
I suggest you fixing your scoliosis in order to look even better.

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Erudite
What age you start lifting?

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Decent progress, keep it up man.

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
i can’t see the pic. what’s the actual link?

weissbier

weissbier

Unit
Lifefuel for me,
I have a big wide frame but have barely ever trained my shoulders, time to get wider.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)