MY 6'3 MANLET STORY FROM EARLY TEENAGE YESRS TO HIGH SCHOOL

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
Height is never enough, i was htn since 13yo but with 5'9 height , all what i had presented is fucking LTRs with beckies which i had to love bomb them and simp so they can even be interested. once i went to high school, first year no slaying since i had no interest to LTR since i was studyfocusedcel and had terrible ntness and only wanted to fuck girls just after a small conversation (like an average slayer), once i hit 6ft in the last year in high school, mogged everyone in my class, average height in Morocco is like 5'7, in my class it was like 5'6 in average. people would refer to me if they don't know my name as " that tall boy" teachers, girls, boys, all of them changed their attitudes towards me, dudes would invite me to go to social gatherings of people with the same age since i would be getting attention which would benefit the dudes going with me, dudes would think twice before saying shit to my face or try some shit , girls would literally start moving around me trying to get me talk to them, teachers would literally call me handsome boy instead of my name and my face had literally the same looks as when i was at 13 yo, literally height was kicking me tf out that even my face was invisible to girls because of my height.now im 6'3, i literally show up as bum to girls and no difference, but even at 6'3 i had girls tell me, that my height is nothing compared to the 6'6 nigga who they dated 3 years ago blablabla... Some girls tell me girls will only see height as good when they have their eye balls going up and their neck is fully up and that's gives them feminine feeling, as u might read in some thread of mine, i perceive short girls as to be better than tall ones, I have some aesthetic reasons for that, but other reasons which is that those girls are easily satisfied according to what i noticed, and this might sound different than what i read here since many of you think short girls are more heightist than tall girls.
Pray for me to get to 6'5 i think i will take mk677 and other stuff to get more height even tho some of u think it's impossible for after puberty (im 21)

Over.

Height is never enough, i was htn since 13yo but with 5'9 height , all what i had presented is fucking LTRs with beckies which i had to love bomb them and simp so they can even be interested. once i went to high school, first year no slaying since i had no interest to LTR since i was studyfocusedcel and had terrible ntness and only wanted to fuck girls just after a small conversation (like an average slayer), once i hit 6ft in the last year in high school, mogged everyone in my class, average height in Morocco is like 5'7, in my class it was like 5'6 in average. people would refer to me if they don't know my name as " that tall boy" teachers, girls, boys, all of them changed their attitudes towards me, dudes would invite me to go to social gatherings of people with the same age since i would be getting attention which would benefit the dudes going with me, dudes would think twice before saying shit to my face or try some shit , girls would literally start moving around me trying to get me talk to them, teachers would literally call me handsome boy instead of my name and my face had literally the same looks as when i was at 13 yo, literally height was kicking me tf out that even my face was invisible to girls because of my height.now im 6'3, i literally show up as bum to girls and no difference, but even at 6'3 i had girls tell me, that my height is nothing compared to the 6'6 nigga who they dated 3 years ago blablabla... Some girls tell me girls will only see height as good when they have their eye balls going up and their neck is fully up and that's gives them feminine feeling, as u might read in some thread of mine, i perceive short girls as to be better than tall ones, I have some aesthetic reasons for that, but other reasons which is that those girls are easily satisfied according to what i noticed, and this might sound different than what i read here since many of you think short girls are more heightist than tall girls.
Pray for me to get to 6'5 i think i will take mk677 and other stuff to get more height even tho some of u think it's impossible for after puberty (im 21)

Over.

It really is over youโ€™re 6โ€™3 and get mogged by a 5โ€™3 Pajeet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

08F11DD3 0309 47EB 9623 1B81E305DFD0

F7AA5A8F 76A9 4BCA 86AF 5D00EF7015A8

nothing matters besides face and bones kys maybe if youre lucky you will be reincarnated as a horny fly

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
@PseudoMaxxer
@Ai Impact @FailedNormieManlet where at the same boat

Stupid story

nothing matters besides face and bones kys maybe if youre lucky you will be reincarnated as a horny fly
Cope, videos on tiktoks of cute or chad guys alway have comments with girls crying that it's loss that he's short or not above 6ft

Cope, videos on tiktoks of cute or chad guys alway have comments with girls crying that it's loss that he's short or not above 6ft
Ur 6โ€3 and still get no pussy
I think you have bigger issues than height
Hahhahahha

tiktok comments mean nothing their almost only used by ltb

Are you one of those arab brazillians who immigrated from northern mid east? (Palestine, Lebanon, Syria..)
oooh, nah in fron carthage. North africa, the real arab empire

oooh, nah in fron carthage. North africa, the real arab empire
You're a Tunisian, Tunisians known for being the biggest cucks along side our Morocco and Lebanon

tunisians have nothing to do with moroccucks or taLebans
Cope you short goyim, Tunisians have the biggest jbw territory in Africa, i know Tunisian friends tell me cumskins come there to bang their woman since you're country allowed prostitution you cucks

Cope you short goyim, Tunisians have the biggest jbw territory in Africa, i know Tunisian friends tell me cumskins come there to bang their woman since you're country allowed prostitution you cucks
i donโ€™t know shit about that but ok.

I donโ€™t live in tunisia soโ€ฆ

Don't talk on what u got no no knowledge about, when i call u short im just kidding, i mean no disrespect, tall short, at the end of the day you're a men and that requires me to respect you boyo
i donโ€™t know shit about that but ok.

I donโ€™t live in tunisia soโ€ฆ

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back