* Grow out hair

* Dye hair darker

* Drink topical minox

* Dye eyebrows

* Grow a light stubble

* Keep on bonesmashing zygos

* Start using MT2

* Take Raloxifene

* Coping with Reeves' deadlift for clavicle growth (Trying it out i'll see if it works)

* Train neck to make it wider.

* And keep up the bare minimum skincare / health.

I'll definitly keep you guys up to date with this ascension.

IMG 0377
IMG 0391

Me right now.... ...............Morph of what I want to look like.

If you have any other points I can work on, let me know and i'll gladly take them into consideration.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowest ltn, ominion, ALP and 7 others
I would address your class 3 malocclusion first

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and Jeww
Curlyheadjames vibes tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy3000, proxyy, highT and 1 other person
* Grow out hair

* Dye hair darker

* Drink topical minox

* Dye eyebrows

* Grow a light stubble

* Start using MT2

* Take Raloxifene

* Coping with Reeves' deadlift for clavicle growth (Trying it out i'll see if it works)

View attachment 2819781View attachment 2819782

If you have any other points I can work on, let me know and i'll gladly take them into consideration.
Dude you look great, this is autism

you mog 99% of the forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: raumDEuter, zura, proxyy and 9 others
Mental master bator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Deleted member 57356 and Deleted member 51465
Dude you look great, this is autism

you mog 99% of the forum
But wouldn't you agree that the right one looks way better? why shouldn't I try to achieve the most there is?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
waht is that?
Your lower teeth are in front of your upper teeth because your maxilla is very recessed, either that or you made a weird face in the picture that makes it seem that way

• JFL
so your target is looking like a monkey? good :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, zura, Axii and 1 other person
But wouldn't you agree that the right one looks way better? why shouldn't I try to achieve the most there is?
It looks better to psl rotted brains, not women

right pic is overly intimidating. I guess go for that if you wanna model, I could see you on the right walking on a runway but not appealing to women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, rulothecab and Zeta
* Grow out hair

* Dye hair darker

* Drink topical minox

* Dye eyebrows

* Grow a light stubble

* Start using MT2

* Take Raloxifene

View attachment 2819781View attachment 2819782

Mogs me

• +1
It looks better to psl rotted brains, not women

right pic is overly intimidating. I guess go for that if you wanna model, I could see you on the right walking on a runway but not appealing to women
very tough decision. Can't I improve appeal and aesthetics at the same time? I honestly would love looking like my morph

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and CarrotMaxxer
very tough decision. Can't I improve appeal and aesthetics at the same time? I honestly would love looking like my morph
I would personally go for the model approach but appealing to women is the goal with this site

It's up to you

But the morph is a bit unrealistic, you might end up like curlyheadjames if you try to replicate it

be careful, when i first started neck training i couldnt move my neck at all for a few days, then i got sleep apnea cuz i kept training it
also what is ur bonemash method?

• Woah
Jesus christ mogs me to hades and back

suifuel, I wish I looked like this, stop with the autism and go enjoy life, you don't need this forum and I'm saying this with good intention
thank you but i promise you that you that i am not satisfied with my current situation. I still never really feel like I am better then my competition. That's why i'm on here. I need to ascend to make sure no one is a match for me

• Hmm...
be careful, when i first started neck training i couldnt move my neck at all for a few days, then i got sleep apnea cuz i kept training it
also what is ur bonemash method?
2 sets of 5 minute smashing on the zygos and i also smash the chin after that for fun

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
2 sets of 5 minute smashing on the zygos and i also smash the chin after that for fun
what do you use to smash?
also i wouldnt do chin, i think it could make ur chin pointy but i could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
thank you but i promise you that you that i am not satisfied with my current situation. I still never really feel like I am better then my competition. That's why i'm on here. I need to ascend to make sure no one is a match for me
Yeah I get what you mean, I also find it hard to be satisfied no matter how I look

But trust me when I say it's all in your head, this is what blackpill does to the brain, it makes it impossible to be happy with your looks

• +1
The first one might show the class 3 malocclusion but it's too low res, can you post a high quality one? the second one cannot be judged bc of the angle
I also got this pic but this is more 3/4 angle
IMG 4290

• Hmm...
what software did u use to chadify urself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Zeta
The first one might show the class 3 malocclusion but it's too low res, can you post a high quality one? the second one cannot be judged bc of the angle
But i promise you my maxilla is NOT recessed

What's wrong with you? You look great. Just stay at optimal bf% and train ocassionally and go live life.

Pluck eyebrows here and there and maintain hair; and that's all you need.

Don't develop an unecessary obsession.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and Zeta
Have you contacted modelling agencies? If ur 6'1 or over you could probably model
I am 6'1 barefeet. Never contacted a modeling agency. I want to do so but i don't know if im ready for that.

• Hmm...
What's wrong with you? You look great. Just stay at optimal bf% and train ocassionally and go live life.

Pluck eyebrows here and there and maintain hair; and that's all you need.

Don't develop an unecessary obsession.
Man, i have no passions or hobbies in life, no dreams, no future plans. This is all I got for now dude.

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and smallman
I am 6'1 barefeet. Never contacted a modeling agency. I want to do so but i don't know if im ready for that.
Do it, getting accepted is a huge ego boost

It could help with your psl autism n shit

• Hmm...
Dude, stop doing the autistic squint. You legit look better without it

• +1
Reactions: highT and Zeta
Do it, getting accepted is a huge ego boost

It could help with your psl autism n shit
Yeah I definitly need to become NT, a foid told me recently that she thinks im autistic even tho i know i am pretty normal.

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde and Jeww
I also got this pic but this is more 3/4 angle
View attachment 2819799
Ur gonna ruin ur looks bro ur trying way too hard ur losing all ur appeal, ur the same as the gymcels who become bald and gets way too muscular to the point they look like ogres because these dumbass think the more muscle the more women. But I have to say that ur right about the eyebrow part it will def ascend u the rest is just pure autism

• +1
Dude, stop doing the autistic squint. You legit look better without it
I'll try but i have been doing this shit for months so its hard to stop

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Yeah I definitly need to become NT, a foid told me recently that she thinks im autistic even tho i know i am pretty normal.
Everyone here is autistic.

In class I grabbed my friends elbow and said "wow you've got thick bones" as two foids looked at me in horror

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, PsychoDsk, Zeta and 1 other person
I'll try but i have been doing this shit for months so its hard to stop
Can you send a normal mirror selfie without it

• +1
But i promise you my maxilla is NOT recessed
bro there's no way your upper lip is that short and curved upwards in that way if you have a normal maxilla.

I just used the free filters on faceapp and some more on that app, its pretty good actually
what filters u use?
do you have the pro version?

* Grow out hair

long hair has 0 effect on smv

* Dye hair darker

0 effect maybe negative effect on smv

* Drink topical minox

ur hair is fucking fine

* Dye eyebrows

its guaranteed to look weird and make you look slightly gay maybe just use a thickening serum

* Grow a light stubble

?

the research by dr. woolfe showed that smashed bones grow back slightly larger, you are not smashing your bones or causing any fractures by "bonesmashing" no lightly tapping with a hammer for 500 reps isnt going to break ur bones if ur bones broke to the point this was effective you'd be in extreme pain

* Start using MT2

this doesn't make you more tan, it just makes you more black, this is not just a meme its legitmiately the action mechanism, so unless you're so pale you need to bring done your natural skintone you're better off just getting some sunlight for better skin coloration

* Take Raloxifene

the effect this will have on your hormones will lower your SMV far more than any positive benefits it has

the reeve's deadlift is a misinterpretation, steeve reeves shrugged the weight, he didn't deadlift it

maybe the only good looksmax here

ok!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: axeyyek, Jeww and Zeta