My ascension plan

Legit your best pic you've posted on this website
Thanks but i dont know about that, i like the way my eyes are sharply shaped when I squint

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Thanks but i dont know about that, i like the way my eyes are sharply shaped when I squint
Ask a woman if u dont believe me. That squinting shit is psl gaze

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Zeta
Ask a woman if u dont believe me. That squinting shit is psl gaze
Yeah true, girls often try to make fun of me when im squinting. But i never listen to women anyways

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and Jeww
* Grow out hair

long hair has 0 effect on smv

* Dye hair darker

0 effect maybe negative effect on smv

* Drink topical minox

ur hair is fucking fine

* Dye eyebrows

its guaranteed to look weird and make you look slightly gay maybe just use a thickening serum

* Grow a light stubble

?

* Keep on bonesmashing zygos

the research by dr. woolfe showed that smashed bones grow back slightly larger, you are not smashing your bones or causing any fractures by "bonesmashing" no lightly tapping with a hammer for 500 reps isnt going to break ur bones if ur bones broke to the point this was effective you'd be in extreme pain

* Start using MT2

this doesn't make you more tan, it just makes you more black, this is not just a meme its legitmiately the action mechanism, so unless you're so pale you need to bring done your natural skintone you're better off just getting some sunlight for better skin coloration

* Take Raloxifene

the effect this will have on your hormones will lower your SMV far more than any positive benefits it has

* Coping with Reeves' deadlift for clavicle growth (Trying it out i'll see if it works)

the reeve's deadlift is a misinterpretation, steeve reeves shrugged the weight, he didn't deadlift it

* Train neck to make it wider.

maybe the only good looksmax here

* And keep up the bare minimum skincare / health.

ok!
so if bonemashing is cope then how do i become less boneless?

• +1
Reactions: smallman and Zeta
so if bonemashing is cope then how do i become less boneless?
I'll keep bonesmashing idgaf what anyone says. If your boneless you can do surgery :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: smallman and CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jeww, smallman and Zeta
bro there's no way your upper lip is that short and curved upwards in that way if you have a normal maxilla.
No idea wtf you are talking about + kys + not gonna listen to yo curry ahh

No idea wtf you are talking about + kys + not gonna listen to yo curry ahh

this is what you have.

It's over.

* Grow out hair

* Dye hair darker

* Drink topical minox

* Dye eyebrows

* Grow a light stubble

* Start using MT2

* Take Raloxifene

* Coping with Reeves' deadlift for clavicle growth (Trying it out i'll see if it works)

I'll definitly keep you guys up to date with this ascension.

View attachment 2819781View attachment 2819782
Me right now.... ...............Morph of what I want to look like.

If you have any other points I can work on, let me know and i'll gladly take them into consideration.

My ascension plan​

* Grow out hair

* Dye hair darker

* Drink topical minox

* Dye eyebrows

* Grow a light stubble

* Start using MT2

* Take Raloxifene

I'll definitly keep you guys up to date with this ascension.

View attachment 2819781View attachment 2819782
Me right now.... ...............Morph of what I want to look like.

If you have any other points I can work on, let me know and i'll gladly take them into consideration.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
This is so untrue dude, biggest retard ever I can show you proof. How do you think you know my teeth better then i know it myself. I had braces for 4 years
yeah buddy fixing your teeth won't fix the underlying skeletal issue.

You can disrespect me all you want, but your face still looks exactly like that and I know for a fact your teeth were like that before braces.

yeah buddy fixing your teeth won't fix the underlying skeletal issue.

You can disrespect me all you want, but your face still looks exactly like that and I know for a fact your teeth were like that before braces.
My underjaw has never surpassed my upper teeth. You are a dumbass

My underjaw has never surpassed my upper teeth. You are a dumbass
bro its doing it right now, look at your upper lip, that shape is not normal unless you're making a duck face

bro its doing it right now, look at your upper lip, that shape is not normal unless you're making a duck face
I am doing duck face lol. I do it accidently when mewing

Holy shit some people are so autistic here with the gay duck pouting, squinting, frowning, cheek sucking, and all that bullshit. Then actually have the audacity to wonder why they get no girls.

Holy shit some people are so autistic here with the gay duck pouting, squinting, frowning, cheek sucking, and all that bullshit. Then actually have the audacity to wonder why they get no girls.
I never suck on my cheeks. only thing that was getting sucked was my dick last night On GOD. kys retard for asuming i get no girls.

I never suck on my cheeks. only thing that was getting sucked was my dick last night On GOD. kys retard for asuming i get no girls.
I guarantee your dick is drier than an African baby's mouth.

4032482_1711407494880.png

Free female repellant here.

Close your eyes and relax you moron. For 5 seconds just try and look like a normal human being and I guarantee you will get 10x more results than that other bullshit. Muh bonesmashing zygos :soy: what do you expect to gain from that you emo? Fucking Tiktok zoomers I swear.

I guarantee your dick is drier than an African baby's mouth.

4032482_1711407494880.png

Free female repellant here.

Close your eyes and relax you moron. For 5 seconds just try and look like a normal human being and I guarantee you will get 10x more results than that other bullshit. Muh bonesmashing zygos :soy: what do you expect to gain from that you emo? Fucking Tiktok zoomers I swear.
I am not lying. But you are right. I'll calm down with the squinting. Thanks for the advice

He knows he looks good he just wants to show off
It is everyones goal to reach for the most you can, why shouldn't I try to improve my looks?

It is everyones goal to reach for the most you can, why shouldn't I try to improve my looks?
Don’t even try to pull that, you know why you actually posted here.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I need to slay more.
You have no actual women in your life to fill the void so you come to this forum most likely from TikTok, in hopes to get some attention from the looksphere due to your slightly above average looks and drug addict cheek area, and the cover it up as an improvement thread so no one calls you out for being a lonley narcy autist

Last edited:
You have no actual women in your life to fill the void so you come to this forum most likely from TikTok, in hopes to get some attention from the looksphere due to your slightly above average looks and drug addict cheek area, and the cover it up as an improvement thread so no one calls you out for being a lonley narcy horseface inbred
I do have women in my life retard. Just not as many as I desire.

You have no actual women in your life to fill the void so you come to this forum most likely from TikTok, in hopes to get some attention from the looksphere due to your slightly above average looks and drug addict cheek area, and the cover it up as an improvement thread so no one calls you out for being a lonley narcy horseface inbred
why are you so mad to begin with? focus on yourself and good things might come to you buddy boyo

Basically loose your race halo and become ethnic

• JFL
You have no actual women in your life to fill the void so you come to this forum most likely from TikTok, in hopes to get some attention from the looksphere due to your slightly above average looks and drug addict cheek area, and the cover it up as an improvement thread so no one calls you out for being a lonley narcy autist
Lmfao ur kinda a dick for saying that but at the same time ur right none of the looksmaxxers he listed will change his smv at all

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Lmfao ur kinda a dick for saying that but at the same time ur right none of the looksmaxxers he listed will change his smv at all
define smv

2 worst types of users are forum Chad attention seekers and people who it’s actaully over for example there deformed oldcel or can’t surgerymaxx and decide to take out there anger on others who can and instead of helping just troll and try to convince people it’s over for them

• JFL
you really think that i’d get less girls with my “improved” version?
No I’m saying it won’t change the amount of girls who find u attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
2 worst types of users are forum Chad attention seekers and people who it’s actaully over for example there deformed oldcel or can’t surgerymaxx and decide to take out there anger on others who can and instead of helping just troll and try to convince people it’s over for them
I’m not the second one, I’m not taking my anger out on him I’m just being honest and tired of the attention seeking posts these past 2 months, nor is it over for me

• +1
I’m not the second one, I’m not taking my anger out on him I’m just being honest and tired of the attention seeking posts these past 2 months, nor is it over for me
No Ik im saying the 2 types of people on org

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Stop squinting and pouting

constipated ahh face, nigga 💀

• JFL
thank you but i promise you that you that i am not satisfied with my current situation. I still never really feel like I am better then my competition. That's why i'm on here. I need to ascend to make sure no one is a match for me
bro are you retarded? or severely autistic? you have a chad face, what is the real issue here? small dick? manlet? what is your excuse? I genuinely do not understand how you could end up on this forum