My balance is fucked up and idfk what to do.

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
So over the past few months after having a really brutal cold and glue ear I have developed this thing where my balance is completely thrown off.

My ears always feel full as fuck (pain is mostly in left one), and I am more sensitive to sounds now, especially when I put my AirPods in. When I’m sitting down and shit or standing I rock backwards and forwards and when I lay down to sleep and close my eyes I have bad disequilibrium. I don’t only have disequilibrium then but it’s the most annoying whenever I’m trying to sleep. Whenever I walk it legit feels like I’m walking on or coming off of a boat too it’s fucked.

I also have this thing where I feel completely disconnected from reality, relationships, family, etc. and just completely zone out (Depersonalisation/derealisation look it up). It feels like a lack of sleep dizzy where I’m not fully present and my head is in the clouds or focused on this shit. I don’t have any internal monologue or anything anymore. It got so bad at one point I even went to the fucking hospital coz I thought something was seriously fucked up. Had a good share of anxiety attacks too. And obviously this has caused me to have some pretty brutal anhedonia.

It’s effected my sleep and everything else big time and idk wtf it is, I’ve already seen a few doctors and am going to get my hearing tested and see a neurologist soon. Just for reference, my bloods and all that shit are fine, and brain MRI, but I do have chronic insomnia and three mental health conditions plus Asperger’s jfl. This shit is hell.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? If so, how long does it last for?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
It’s over time to jump in front of a speeding train

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and incelmogger
It’s over time to jump in front of a speeding train
Multiple times throughout this shit where I actually considered driving my car into a tree

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger
So over the past few months after having a really brutal cold and glue ear I have developed this thing where my balance is completely thrown off.

My ears always feel full as fuck (pain is mostly in left one), and I am more sensitive to sounds now, especially when I put my AirPods in. When I’m sitting down and shit or standing I rock backwards and forwards and when I lay down to sleep and close my eyes I have bad disequilibrium. Whenever I walk it legit feels like I’m walking on or coming off of a boat.

I also have this thing where I feel completely disconnected from reality, relationships, family, etc. and just completely zone out (Depersonalisation/derealisation look it up). It feels like a lack of sleep dizzy where I’m not fully present and my head is in the clouds or focused on this shit. I don’t have any internal monologue or anything anymore. It got so bad at one point I even went to the fucking hospital coz I thought something was seriously fucked up. Had a good share of anxiety attacks too. And obviously this has caused me to have some pretty brutal anhedonia.

It’s effected my sleep and everything else big time and idk wtf it is, I’ve already seen a few doctors and am going to get my hearing tested and see a neurologist soon. Just for reference, my bloods and all that shit are fine, and brain MRI, but I do have chronic insomnia and three mental health conditions plus Asperger’s jfl. This shit is hell.

Had it because of a bad marijuana trip, time will fix it

• +1
You just got out the er room
No this was last week.

He said my anxiety is some of the worst he has ever seen, but he was good since his wife was bed ridden for months and couldn’t drive coz she thought she had MS but didn’t.

Fuck you fags for not responding this is serious shit

sounds like labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis. go to an otolaryngologist.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and incelmogger
Check for brain tumors

My ears always feel full as fuck (pain is mostly in left one), and I am more sensitive to sounds now, especially when I put my AirPods in. When I’m sitting down and shit or standing I rock backwards and forwards and when I lay down to sleep and close my eyes I have bad disequilibrium. I don’t only have disequilibrium then but it’s the most annoying whenever I’m trying to sleep. Whenever I walk it legit feels like I’m walking on or coming off of a boat too it’s fucked.

wtf bhai praying for you get better

you already checked for thyroid issues?

• +1
wtf bhai praying for you get better

you already checked for thyroid issues?
Yea bro my thyroid is perfect, I’m thinking it’s to do with my ear or jaw