My best friend got infected by mainstream looksmaxxing, and my declining mental state due to brutal locationpill

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
I was on a facetime call a little while ago with my best friend and when he screenshared his tiktok i shit you not half his feed was psl-looksmaxxing-mog brainrot content and I never saw that on his phone before and it got me incredibly mad because no matter how much I like the guy he really is one of those kinds of zoomers. He even started using a few common terms and it really threw me off. I got so mad that he noticed and I had to explain that I've been on this for several years now but because I am fake NT maxxed he thought nothing of it, although he knew I thought it was cringy asf and stopped.

I love the guy but he's at the point of knowing too much and too little at the same time, and it's painful because I want to share some stuff about my experiences and my wanting to get surgery with a real person close to me but I realize I will look genuinely insane if I do so. It doesn't help that I had to move from NYC to rural, barren Vermont and will rot mentally due to literally being cucked from social interactions unless I want to hold conversations with geriatric snow monkey farmers. All my years of NT maxxing gone to waste. My own friends have pointed out how I've begun to sound mentally fucked, I'm praying I don't go insane before college.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, AscensionUwU, shalomnigga and 2 others
Feel bad for saying this but I hope he gets brutally blackpilled so he becomes one of us, that would be a huge W for friendship and free vent dump

It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
It's over
All thanks to my family for the most brutal smackdown permissible by God, I was literally on the verge of ascension.

All thanks to my family for the most brutal smackdown permissible by God, I was literally on the verge of ascension.
Ascension or not you will never be happy
No fix for your autistic and rotting blackpilled brain
That's why its over

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 26859 and scrunchables
Ascension or not you will never be happy
No fix for your autistic and rotting blackpilled brain
That's why its over
true asf. Hard to be happy when you know how brutal things really are and see people for what they really are, just a collective of dumb monkeys that weaponized consciousness. Even if I were to ascend I would have to live as a chameleon shape-shifting and NT-shifting to what everyone wants to see. Fuck this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Also by ascension I don't mean sex because that's not real ascension IMO i mean HTN-chadlite with high NT

Feel bad for saying this but I hope he gets brutally blackpilled so he becomes one of us, that would be a huge W for friendship and free vent dump
i need an IRL BP friend.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
i need an IRL BP friend.
He's not blackpilled, but probably in due time since he might be slightly autistic. I hope he comes to the full realization through research and observations like I did and not a brootal irl smackdown bc that would be big sadge :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr