My biggest looksmax mistake

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
That I got rhinoplasty instead of bimax

I honestly wasn’t botched - it’s an improvement.

I fucked up hard though, I thought “I won’t ever get bimax anyways”. That was… stupid of me.

I could have moneymaxxed for 2 years and get it at around 21 or 22. Over for my teen years, yes, so I got the rhinoplasty to “looksmax” while still in my teen years.

What a mentally ill body dymorphic faggot I am. Taking side profile pics everyday and hating my nose and thinking it’s what ruins my looks (it was my jaw mostly, nose was disproportionate because of recession)

My jaw isnt the worst recessed ever, its slightly below average male I’d say my chin us the problem.

I should have gotten bimax from the start. If you see me give advices don’t think I am insane for my mistakes, take it from a guy who made mistakes and learned.

Might kill myself honestly. I ignored everyone who told me not to get it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, humanoidsub7, UndiagnosedSchizo and 5 others
When did you get your nose surgery?

Or you just get nothing and live a normal life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nayb, vinotinto2026 and Manletmachine
how does ur noise look like now

Or you just get nothing and live a normal life
Yes. I was so desperate to look good, I wanted to be like the cool popular guys at my school who were handsome with small noses and good jawlines. But if you gave them a big nose they would have still look good.

I should have ignored hardmaxxes in my case, now I am more suicidal than ever

how does ur noise look like now
I don’t like taking pics, I am so uncomfortable with my looks, but it’s basically my old hooked nose just straight

Yes. I was so desperate to look good, I wanted to be like the cool popular guys at my school who were handsome with small noses and good jawlines. But if you gave them a big nose they would have still look good.

I should have ignored hardmaxxes in my case, now I am more suicidal than ever
You can't cheat your genes, just look at Gaia, he worked all his wife for Bimax and was still incel afterwards despite everyone on .org praising his relults

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 32669
you can just get bimax or genio now

You can't cheat your genes, just look at Gaia, he worked all his wife for Bimax and was still incel afterwards despite everyone on .org praising his relults
you can just get bimax or genio now
I don’t know what I will do with my life I will probably get genio since my pallete is good its my chin that js recessed. My side profile will actually be weak HTN

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i thought u were still in highschool

I don’t know what I will do with my life I will probably get genio since my pallete is good its my chin that js recessed. My side profile will actually be weak HTN
yea tbh relative positoning of nose and chin and give illusion of a very good lower third from the side profile if done right

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Might kill myself honestly. I ignored everyone who told me not to get it.
Do you look worse than before? Learn to love yourself and your values, youre not alone in this. Dont bother with hardmaxxing for now, even if you have recession.

If you are not happy with yourself before, you wont be happy even after surgery. Learn to respect yourself, or else the trolls and opinions that you shove in your mind will be amplified.

Do you look worse than before? Learn to love yourself and your values, youre not alone in this. Dont bother with hardmaxxing for now, even if you have recession.

If you are not happy with yourself before, you wont be happy even after surgery. Learn to respect yourself, or else the trolls and opinions that you shove in your mind will be amplified.
I look better for sure, but not life changing better. Just a small improvement. In my mind it was such a big failo that it made me think it will change my life completely, and when it didn't I broke down and lost hope for life. Right now I am back to hating my looks and destroying my life.

I look better for sure, but not life changing better. Just a small improvement. In my mind it was such a big failo that it made me think it will change my life completely, and when it didn't I broke down and lost hope for life. Right now I am back to hating my looks and destroying my life.
Thats what im saying, even if you get a bimax or whatever, youll still hate yourself and your looks. Especially when you are on forums like this, all disrespect intended. Your frontal cortex isnt fully developed until youre around 23, so these spaces really twist your perception of beauty.

Please take a break from all of this and focus on whatever you have in life, college etc, start talking to people irl.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 33579
Thats what im saying, even if you get a bimax or whatever, youll still hate yourself and your looks. Especially when you are on forums like this, all disrespect intended. Your frontal cortex isnt fully developed until youre around 23, so these spaces really twist your perception of beauty.

Please take a break from all of this and focus on whatever you have in life, college etc, start talking to people irl.
I'm too far gone been hitting myself in the face since 14 years old and I'm 18 now that's when i didnt even know about looksmaxxing just incels and chads and i did it to break my nose and my face to make it look different JFL

i must have some mental ilness all I've thought about since puberty is my looks and been incredibly insecure even wore shirt going to swimming pool even tho i was skinny

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
It could be worse, you could look like me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Yuno_howitez
I'm too far gone been hitting myself in the face since 14 years old and I'm 18 now that's when i didnt even know about looksmaxxing just incels and chads and i did it to break my nose and my face to make it look different JFL

i must have some mental ilness all I've thought about since puberty is my looks and been incredibly insecure even wore shirt going to swimming pool even tho i was skinny
body dysmoprhia and OCD

Yeah bro its time to go to therapy, itll help you more than any surgery. Ive been mentally abused as a child and had my nose broken twice, made fun of it for nearly my whole teenage years.

Whatever complexes you have about yourself, or insecurities will drastically affect the way you communicate with others. Communication > Looks.
Go to therapy.
Youre living life so much better compared to others, so utilize that and make the best out of it.

On that note, I scrolled through some of your other threads, and it seems like you want to go back to a small town and feel good about yourself?

Read ‘King Rat’.

• +1
Yeah bro its time to go to therapy, itll help you more than any surgery. Ive been mentally abused as a child and had my nose broken twice, made fun of it for nearly my whole teenage years.

Whatever complexes you have about yourself, or insecurities will drastically affect the way you communicate with others. Communication > Looks.
Go to therapy.
Youre living life so much better compared to others, so utilize that and make the best out of it.

On that note, I scrolled through some of your other threads, and it seems like you want to go back to a small town and feel good about yourself?

Read ‘King Rat’.
I think i am one of the few cases which therapy could actually help me especially some type of social theraphy because I pushed everyone away and became non NT at an early age.
Thanks for the recommendation btw i will check it out.
Do you really think theraphy could help me I don't want some bluepill advice or some actual pills that fuck me up

I think i am one of the few cases which therapy could actually help me especially some type of social theraphy because I pushed everyone away and became non NT at an early age.
Thanks for the recommendation btw i will check it out.
Do you really think theraphy could help me I don't want some bluepill advice or some actual pills that fuck me up
It helped me immensely, i hope it will you too

• +1
It helped me immensely, i hope it will you too
my parents and sister been trying to get me into theraphy but i said i won't go even if they drag me but i think i will take the offer now

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu
I made the same exact mistake, my rhino wasn't even good, I'll need bimax then a revision probably with augmentation grafts, this just made everything much more complex

• So Sad
Man i feel bad for you

Fuarkk i had a traumatism on my nose when i was young that made it tilt to the side a bit and also ruin the arch and my parents are gonna give me rhino when im 18 but broo your story made me realize my side profile is also kinda bad idk if i should even get the surgery now