My body is tired but I can't sleep

nigtard

nigtard

Only slept 1 hour last night, I am so tired but I physically find it impossible to sleep.
Last night I was so paranoid I thought that I was going to die,I started getting panic attacks,its the same shit every night it completely destroys my sleep
I have been like this for a few years so I have learnt to cope with it but it doesn't stop me from feeling like I'm dying throughout the day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, LooksThinker, try2beme and 2 others
I felt like that all day yesterday, brutal

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
srs replies only, this is going to kill me

same bro, im always so aware of my heart but only at NIGHT when im supposed to SLEEP jfl at our retarded brains

• +1
If you're regularly getting panic attacks you should go see a psychiatrist

• Hmm...
same bro, im always so aware of my heart but only at NIGHT when im supposed to SLEEP jfl at our retarded brains
Exactly I could hear my heart palpitations going fast coupled up with me seeing random flashes of light every few seconds and hearing noises it becomes another sleepless night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I cant sleep for weeks because of my mania

• Woah
Exactly I could hear my heart palpitations going fast coupled up with me seeing random flashes of light every few seconds and hearing noises it becomes another sleepless night
are you hearing noises and seeing lights that are real or ?

Probably because your ancestors have been prey, and you've inherited their paranoid genes.

That shit is definitely real there is no way its not
maybe slight paranoia still that causes flight or fight mode idk, i dealt with the same shit and insmonia just makes it all way worse

• So Sad
nah you niggas are fucked if already dealing with this shit
i dont have psychosis. It might be puberty or im fucked and i actually have bipolar 2. Ive been depressed since 14

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I’ve been suffering from insomnia for 5 years
Sleep 4 hours at most every night

What pills have you tried?