My brother and a random friend at daycare through rocks at me when I was 5

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
This happened at “daycare” at someones house in the front yard

I said I was Superman so they said youre superman right? And started throwing rocks at me, I stood there to prove I was Superman and wasn’t a baby.

Then when the husbands caretaker pulled up in the driveway he asked why they were throwing rocks at me. They said “he said he’s Superman” he said “ok but that doesn’t mean you should throw rocks at him”

that’s when I noticed I was bleeding from the forehead and starting crying and he rushed me inside

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lulleko, Ricky212, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
@Ricky212 @Richard Cheese

@Vermilioncore reply

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@Richard Cheese reply

@qFlodz @Lulleko @Rivers of Nihil reply

@datboijj

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
This happened at “daycare” at someones house in the front yard

I said I was Superman so they said youre superman right? And started throwing rocks at me, I stood there to prove I was Superman and wasn’t a baby.

Then when the husbands caretaker pulled up in the driveway he asked why they were throwing rocks at me. They said “he said he’s Superman” he said “ok but that doesn’t mean you should throw rocks at him”

that’s when I noticed I was bleeding from the forehead and starting crying and he rushed me inside
I was like 12 and I threw a random rock at a crowd of friends in front of my apartment building. I hit a girl in the temple who we all knew was kind of crazy. She started screaming and chasing me throwing rocks at me. She chased me until the 4th floor, when I managed to get into the house, and she knocked on the door, and my mother came out to her, and she told her what I had done. Mom didn't care.

She kinda look like this girl, ngl..

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back