I (6'4) took part in cucking my manlet (5'6) friend (Brutal heightpill)

In middle school I was always somewhat jealous of my friend, although he's always been short (5'6 currently), he's around 5.5 psl and could still slay jb since height didn't really matter at that age. This made him very narcissitic and he'd always act as if I was inferior to him due to slaying a lot more.Fast forward to about a year ago in high school, we downed a bottle of smirnoff each and went to an all girls party we'd been invited to through a connection. My friend got there a little earlier than me since I had to go take a leak behind someones dumpster, and once I entered the house several wasted girls were seated around him on a couch talking and touching him a little bit. But as soon as I entered (6'4) all the attention shifted towards me, and although I could barely form a sentence and reeked of spirits (while also having the flu) it took less than 5 mins before the most attractive chick (lt stacy) basically threw herself at me and annilated my lips non stop for 20 min (lowkey raped) on that couch with most of the other girls sitting around giggling a bit and watching curiously the entire time. My manlet friend was now sitting all alone at the corner of the couch with zero attention, watching my drunk ass stick my tongue down the mouth of a girl who he'd been talking about making a move on before we got to the party. The worst part happened about 10 minutes in, the lt stacy glimpsed back at my friend and said "I wish you were taller," with her tongue still in my mouth. Brutal. You could tell my friend was speechless and all he could do was give back a dead, broken stare. She eventually tried to lead me (who was barely conscious) into the only avaliable bed chamber in the house but it was occupied by one of her friends throwing up (lucky for me since I 100% would have had whiskey dick).

At the end of the night me and the manlet hitchhiked home and he didn't even speak a word to me the entire time, he was completely emasculated. It's been a year now and he's not been given attention by a girl or managed to bag anyone ever since, I think that night ruined his confidence fully. That's when I realized height is law. (I'm 4.5 psl for reference)
Moment he realised its truly over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and DildoFaggins
In middle school I was always somewhat jealous of my friend, although he's always been short (5'6 currently), he's around 5.5 psl and could still slay jb since height didn't really matter at that age. This made him very narcissitic and he'd always act as if I was inferior to him due to slaying a lot more.Fast forward to about a year ago in high school, we downed a bottle of smirnoff each and went to an all girls party we'd been invited to through a connection. My friend got there a little earlier than me since I had to go take a leak behind someones dumpster, and once I entered the house several wasted girls were seated around him on a couch talking and touching him a little bit. But as soon as I entered (6'4) all the attention shifted towards me, and although I could barely form a sentence and reeked of spirits (while also having the flu) it took less than 5 mins before the most attractive chick (lt stacy) basically threw herself at me and annilated my lips non stop for 20 min (lowkey raped) on that couch with most of the other girls sitting around giggling a bit and watching curiously the entire time. My manlet friend was now sitting all alone at the corner of the couch with zero attention, watching my drunk ass stick my tongue down the mouth of a girl who he'd been talking about making a move on before we got to the party. The worst part happened about 10 minutes in, the lt stacy glimpsed back at my friend and said "I wish you were taller," with her tongue still in my mouth. Brutal. You could tell my friend was speechless and all he could do was give back a dead, broken stare. She eventually tried to lead me (who was barely conscious) into the only avaliable bed chamber in the house but it was occupied by one of her friends throwing up (lucky for me since I 100% would have had whiskey dick).

At the end of the night me and the manlet hitchhiked home and he didn't even speak a word to me the entire time, he was completely emasculated. It's been a year now and he's not been given attention by a girl or managed to bag anyone ever since, I think that night ruined his confidence fully. That's when I realized height is law. (I'm 4.5 psl for reference)
You forgot the part where me (6'6" 6.3 PSL) walked into the room with an all black outift consisting of black flared jeans and a black leather jacket to match walked up to the Stacy you couldn't fuck and brutally annihilated her holes in front of everyone RAW and nutted on her face afterwards.

You forgot the part where me (6'6" 6.3 PSL) walked into the room with an all black outift consisting of black flared jeans and a black leather jacket to match walked up to the Stacy you couldn't fuck and brutally annihilated her holes in front of everyone RAW and nutted on her face afterwards.
idgaf grey

Wow, parties are crazy in Mumbai.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
you have to be dumb to believe relationships work at all. she will always cheat and maybe she won't tell you but it happened. looks are everything but not even chad can get away from cheatin

you have to be dumb to believe relationships work at all. she will always cheat and maybe she won't tell you but it happened. looks are everything but not even chad can get away from cheatin
wym bro

Good shit bro but 6’2 w status mawgs

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
tales from the basements of Gaza, sorry Malmo......

tales from the basements of Gaza, sorry Malmo......
I'm done arguing with people about this but it did happen. Those who can't fathom this are incels with no real life experience

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Are you American?

So a Swedish Stacey stuck her tongue down your throat due to you being 6'4 with a below average face?
What would happen to me in Sweden as a HTN?
I imagine I'd be invisible as an outsider but I can always dream
I am low inhib and low IQ when drunk and never get whiskey dick even when blackout drunk
How would Swedish foids react to my primitive behavior?

So a Swedish Stacey
I was fairly new to the blackpill when I made this thread. Would say high htb now looking back at it.
stuck her tongue down your throat due to you being 6'4 with a below average face?
Don’t know If I’m below average at 4.5 psl tbf, also keep in mind we were all very drunk as well.
What would happen to me in Sweden as a HTN?
I imagine I'd be invisible as an outsider but I can always dream
Are you white? Depends on the situation
I am low inhib and low IQ when drunk and never get whiskey dick even when blackout drunk
How would Swedish foids react to my primitive behavior?
Swedish girls are dumb whores when drunk so it would probably work in your favor

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

tales

If you truly are htn then yes you could pull htb’s pretty easily. Are you NT? That’s like the biggest halo in Sweden since Swedes are socially inept

If you truly are htn then yes you could pull htb’s pretty easily. Are you NT? That’s like the biggest halo in Sweden since Swedes are socially inept
I'm fairly NT when drunk
Where would be the best place to go to get into regular bars and nightclubs that aren't just made for tourists?
I seen Joe Fazer tried going out in Sweden and every club rejected him and his British mates using the reason that they had no girls with them
I dont want to be seen as one of those PUA/redpill aspies who travels to Sweden thinking he can leapfrog the locals and slay "the most attractive girls in the world"
The ideal would be finding some place where mostly Swedish students go out

tails from the youtube channel........

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger