I (6'4) took part in cucking my manlet (5'6) friend (Brutal heightpill)

nothing significant happened, if she wanted to fuck you she would have
I think so though, she literally led my hands down her pants a couple of times. Squeezed wherever I wanted to etc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
good larp tale indeed

good larp tale indeed
It’s not bro you’re pissing me off. Promiscuous young white whores do shit like this all the time.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and \/orman
I think so though, she literally led my hands down her pants a couple of times. Squeezed wherever I wanted to etc
lmao she really put on a show for chadlet meanwhile you think this means something.

• +1
lmao she really put on a show for chadlet meanwhile you think this means something.
Starting to make me think you’re a manlet coping bro

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Starting to make me think you’re a manlet coping bro
if you actually read what i wrote than you would know i had your best interests at heart. but i think youre an IQcel

You need to rope right now. The only ones you might me able to fuck are hijabi sand monkeys you disgusting subhuman. Fucking towlie. I understand that a story like this might seem unreasonable when you’re literally not even of the same species as us humans
It’s unreasonable because ur an incel hiding behind a screen. Show what u look like or any semblance of proof. Otherwise ur just another ugly white guy who thinks his race does anything for him when in reality ur a disgrace to Nordic’s everywhere and ur own women want nothing to do with your ugly ass. I honestly feel bad for u the way u make up stories is so pathetic

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and tbh aff
It’s unreasonable because ur an incel hiding behind a screen. Show what u look like or any semblance of proof. Otherwise ur just another ugly white guy who thinks his race does anything for him when in reality ur a disgrace to Nordic’s everywhere and ur own women want nothing to do with your ugly ass. I honestly feel bad for u the way u make up stories is so pathetic
i think this shit might of happened but this lil delusional nigga thinks it means something lmao.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i think this shit might of happened but this lil delusional nigga thinks it means something lmao.
No proof=didn’t happen.
I love how this lil nigga is squealing for validation like a little piggy behind his screen with no evidence. Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and tbh aff
i think this shit might of happened but this lil delusional nigga thinks it means something lmao
No I fucking don’t. Just said it was brutal

No proof=didn’t happen.
I love how this lil nigga is squealing for validation like a little piggy behind his screen with no evidence. Pathetic
Keep coping towlie

How did she put on a show for him? She humiliated him, he’s still insecure about it to this day

@tombradylover Ok actually I take some of what I said back was kinda fucked up my bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith and tombradylover
@tombradylover Ok actually I take some of what I said back was kinda fucked up my bad.
Wtf 😂😂 I’m caging in the library rn. It’s just banter I don’t take offense to anything on this site. I respect u apologizing tho kinda funny no one on looksmqx changes up like this wtfff

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and poopoohead
Wtf 😂😂 I’m caging in the library rn. It’s just banter I don’t take offense to anything on this site. I respect u apologizing tho kinda funny no one on looksmqx changes up like this wtfff
Yeah I’m unironically trying to civilrightsmaxx a bit, being too far right/racist brings a bad halo irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and tombradylover
Yeah I’m unironically trying to civilrightsmaxx a bit, being too far right/racist brings a bad halo irl
Ykw, ur alright in my
Book white boy. Still think u should provide some sort of proof but I guess if ur gonna be nice I’ll take ur word for it. Ur not that bad I apologize for what I said too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and DildoFaggins
Ykw, ur alright in my
Book white boy. Still think u should provide some sort of proof but I guess if ur gonna be nice I’ll take ur word for it. Ur not that bad I apologize for what I said too
Yeah I would like to post proof would also like to post face for rating but I wanna become a politician one day so it would actually be over if I went through with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, poopoohead and tombradylover
Yeah I would like to post proof would also like to post face for rating but I wanna become a politician one day so it would actually be over if I went through with it
imagine a .org member becomes a politician

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and tbh aff
In middle school I was always somewhat jealous of my friend, although he's always been short (5'6 currently), he's around 5.5 psl and could still slay jb since height didn't really matter at that age. This made him very narcissitic and he'd always act as if I was inferior to him due to slaying a lot more.Fast forward to about a year ago in high school, we downed a bottle of smirnoff each and went to an all girls party we'd been invited to through a connection. My friend got there a little earlier than me since I had to go take a leak behind someones dumpster, and once I entered the house several wasted girls were seated around him on a couch talking and touching him a little bit. But as soon as I entered (6'4) all the attention shifted towards me, and although I could barely form a sentence and reeked of spirits (while also having the flu) it took less than 5 mins before the most attractive chick (lt stacy) basically threw herself at me and annilated my lips non stop for 20 min (lowkey raped) on that couch with most of the other girls sitting around giggling a bit and watching curiously the entire time. My manlet friend was now sitting all alone at the corner of the couch with zero attention, watching my drunk ass stick my tongue down the mouth of a girl who he'd been talking about making a move on before we got to the party. The worst part happened about 10 minutes in, the lt stacy glimpsed back at my friend and said "I wish you were taller," with her tongue still in my mouth. Brutal. You could tell my friend was speechless and all he could do was give back a dead, broken stare. She eventually tried to lead me (who was barely conscious) into the only avaliable bed chamber in the house but it was occupied by one of her friends throwing up (lucky for me since I 100% would have had whiskey dick).

At the end of the night me and the manlet hitchhiked home and he didn't even speak a word to me the entire time, he was completely emasculated. It's been a year now and he's not been given attention by a girl or managed to bag anyone ever since, I think that night ruined his confidence fully. That's when I realized height is law. (I'm 4.5 psl for reference)
I don’t understand why users in looksmax.org put more time and effort into cuckold folktale than actually trying to better themselves

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and 5.5psl
In middle school I was always somewhat jealous of my friend, although he's always been short (5'6 currently), he's around 5.5 psl and could still slay jb since height didn't really matter at that age. This made him very narcissitic and he'd always act as if I was inferior to him due to slaying a lot more.Fast forward to about a year ago in high school, we downed a bottle of smirnoff each and went to an all girls party we'd been invited to through a connection. My friend got there a little earlier than me since I had to go take a leak behind someones dumpster, and once I entered the house several wasted girls were seated around him on a couch talking and touching him a little bit. But as soon as I entered (6'4) all the attention shifted towards me, and although I could barely form a sentence and reeked of spirits (while also having the flu) it took less than 5 mins before the most attractive chick (lt stacy) basically threw herself at me and annilated my lips non stop for 20 min (lowkey raped) on that couch with most of the other girls sitting around giggling a bit and watching curiously the entire time. My manlet friend was now sitting all alone at the corner of the couch with zero attention, watching my drunk ass stick my tongue down the mouth of a girl who he'd been talking about making a move on before we got to the party. The worst part happened about 10 minutes in, the lt stacy glimpsed back at my friend and said "I wish you were taller," with her tongue still in my mouth. Brutal. You could tell my friend was speechless and all he could do was give back a dead, broken stare. She eventually tried to lead me (who was barely conscious) into the only avaliable bed chamber in the house but it was occupied by one of her friends throwing up (lucky for me since I 100% would have had whiskey dick).

At the end of the night me and the manlet hitchhiked home and he didn't even speak a word to me the entire time, he was completely emasculated. It's been a year now and he's not been given attention by a girl or managed to bag anyone ever since, I think that night ruined his confidence fully. That's when I realized height is law. (I'm 4.5 psl for reference)
Brutal how if he was your height, then it would’ve been the opposite. I’m the same height as you and it’s a great halo and all but I just know face reigns supreme and I’m going to do everything I can.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Brutal how if he was your height, then it would’ve been the opposite. I’m the same height as you and it’s a great halo and all but I just know face reigns supreme and I’m going to do everything I can.
Same, people are getting taller and taller. Competition is gonna get worse, have to get to at least 5 psl or so, otherwise it’s gonna get rough in about decade

• +1
Same, people are getting taller and taller. Competition is gonna get worse, have to get to at least 5 psl or so, otherwise it’s gonna get rough in about decade
Bro bitches love tall ass dudes for some reason lmfao but avg height dudes with great faces still mog us tbh

Bro bitches love tall ass dudes for some reason lmfao but avg height dudes with great faces still mog us tbh
Depends, under 6ft and it’s actually over nowadays. Depends on where you’re located as well

• +1
Depends, under 6ft and it’s actually over nowadays. Depends on where you’re located as well
Location matters yeah, mostly where girls get their standards. Plenty of people where I live are just short Americans

• +1
Location matters yeah, mostly where girls get their standards. Plenty of people where I live are just short Americans
Yeah, here in Scandinavia 6’ is average so it’s fucking brutal

I don’t understand why users in looksmax.org put more time and effort into cuckold folktale than actually trying to better themselves
100% Cope, read the entire thread I’ve explained the situation

• +1
Reactions: Jaded
@tristan18

learn to write paragraphs, this is hard AF to read and wank to

Well how’s life as a tall guy can you tell me I’m 5’10 btw

Well how’s life as a tall guy can you tell me I’m 5’10 btw
It’s fine but not great since I live in scandinavia (hardest competition in the world) while also being mentalcel

Why would a 6'4 guy even be aware this forum exists, let alone regularly post in it?

It’s fine but not great since I live in scandinavia (hardest competition in the world) while also being mentalcel
the average male zoomer in Scandinavia is 6'0. 4 inches above that makes you taller than 96% of men and shorter than 4%. How is that not great?

the average male zoomer in Scandinavia is 6'0. 4 inches above that makes you taller than 96% of men and shorter than 4%. How is that not great?
Because people are extremely good looking facially, height can only take you so far.

Because people are extremely good looking facially, height can only take you so far.
ok fair. I guess in a place where tall height is a constant/given for women the other factors become more important.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_6084.jpeg
    IMG_6084.jpeg
    906.3 KB · Views: 0
@PseudoMaxxer coping

t. insecure lanklet

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good . Manlets deserve it

• +1
lt stacy glimpsed back at my friend and said "I wish you were taller," with her tongue still in my mouth.
This part doesnt sound real
She most definetly 100% thought it but theyd never say it out loud

This part doesnt sound real
She most definetly 100% thought it but theyd never say it out loud
Ske did. She kinda ”moaned” it out. She was obviously very drunk but it happened. Crazy stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger