My brother proving height is law once again

Either overrating the foid or it is just exception to the rule and he managed to pick 10000$ of the ground

My friend is slaying on tinder

But most of the girls are MTB and above 25
He's way better looking than average dude and could even become Chadlite if he knew how to lookskmax. He has color his eyebrows, which look like they don't exist since they are blonde. And he needs to gymcell, looks like a fucking twink body. But he has great potential.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
How big is his dick?

Yes and no. To be honest, getting random girls is easy, if you are a normie and put in the work and time + low inhibition. But getting attractive, high-quality girls is extremely hard. One of my best friends is a 5'8" 5-5,5/10 face guy and has like 150+ notches, but only low class, low educated, at best average looking girls. Not a single girl he had is halfway presentable. You need a way higher SMV to date one goolooking high quality girl instead of slaying 200 low class sluts. Most guys could slay low class sluts but they have high inhibition, no experience and are not willing to spend hours of hours every day on dating apps.
I find goodlooking young girls much easier after looksmaxxing and becoming GL myself

LTB girls and old women are difficult af for me now, most of them have bad self confidence and get insecure if they see you with another girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger and autistic_tendencies
I'm a subhuman i guess

I find goodlooking young girls much easier after looksmaxxing and becoming GL myself

LTB girls and old women are difficult af for me now, most of them have bad self confidence and get insecure if they see you with another girl
You know whats funny, before looksmax I wasn't ugly, let's say Normie to HTN depending on whether I was lean or bloated. At that time I got a lot of Asian girls. Now I'd say I'm Chadlite and I don't get any Asian girl anymore, zero, they don't want me anymore. All asian girls i see also have mostly white soyboy normie boyfriends, never handsome ones.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Johanjohan
height doesn't matter, it's all about the face, btw your brother is an incel, he can't slay stacy :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
You know whats funny, before looksmax I wasn't ugly, let's say Normie to HTN depending on whether I was lean or bloated. At that time I got a lot of Asian girls.
Mirin hard

Oofy doofy egg head theory proven

May your brother get struck by a truck

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Samiscool234
I have no redeeming qualities but am 6’4.

It’s never been easier. Although height pill is more prevalent in uni.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, Johanjohan and WeiWei
You know whats funny, before looksmax I wasn't ugly, let's say Normie to HTN depending on whether I was lean or bloated. At that time I got a lot of Asian girls. Now I'd say I'm Chadlite and I don't get any Asian girl anymore, zero, they don't want me anymore. All asian girls i see also have mostly white soyboy normie boyfriends, never handsome ones.
I think higher estrogen women (Asians) tend to be attracted to the more low T pretty boys, and the higher T women (white, black) tend to be more attracted to high T men.

Waste of height

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Samiscool234
I'm a 5"6.5 VICTIM of your post. You've already RUINED my night. And now you're telling me to KILL MYSELF?

UN!

FUCKING!

BELIEVABLE!
Tallfags will pay their dues sonny dw

mogger body count of like 8 and he's only 21

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
jfl how do you know
TF U mean how do I know. You can't tell me you've never seen your siblings naked by accident at some point

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
I think higher estrogen women (Asians) tend to be attracted to the more low T pretty boys, and the higher T women (white, black) tend to be more attracted to high T men.
Are you sure asian women have higher estrogen? As far as i know estrogen is also responsible for female curves and body shapes (breasts are genetics) and asian women don't usually have truly female curves.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nobody has a 7 inch flaccid
It's literally fucking massive, you wouldn't believe. he literally dick mogs most BBCs, sadly though I didn't get those amazing dick genetics, I only have 4 inch flaccid on a good day :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Are you sure asian women have higher estrogen? As far as i know estrogen is also responsible for female curves and body shapes (breasts are genetics) and asian women don't usually have truly female curves.
I think they do? They have the most feminine and youthful faces which is a strong indication of high estrogen
Also I know South Asian men have the lowest T so I assumed Asian women were highest E but maybe that's wrong

my 5'7.5ft friend has 36 slays in 2 years.

I think they do? They have the most feminine and youthful faces which is a strong indication of high estrogen
Also I know South Asian men have the lowest T so I assumed Asian women were highest E but maybe that's wrong
asian girls have the most flat bodies with no curves so how can they be high E

5'10"-5'11" and 100+ notches can't even count anymore. The only guys i see getting some play with high quality girls are good looking guys who aren't super manlet. After 5'8" face mogs everything into the ground, if you don't agree you have zero idea about life and girls.
I am not even 5”10 on stadiometer. More like 5”9. 96 slays in 4 years in US alone. So I have to agree with this sentiment that height is not the main driving force when it comes to actual real success with hook ups/sex/women.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
My brother (6'2) is LTN at best. Doesn't shower, doesn't cut his hair, has an OK physique, has a shit personality, is aspie and slightly sociopathic, probably, isn't super smart (average IQ). And yet he just set up a date with a HTB who is apparently super smart (top of her class). He met her in his psychology class. He's additionally had a tonne of girls thirsting over him, and has had a couple GFs in the past. He even has a mogger body count of like 8 and he's only 21. Literally the only explanation I have for this is height, he has no other redeeming qualities. It's so over for shortcels
I am 6’2, where is my girlfriend?

Retarded subhuman

Bump because I need to milk some more rep from this post

• Ugh..
Reactions: Krakowski
Dumb thread.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samiscool234, tombradylover and Krakowski
Yet I've met manlets who have really hot girl friends, so your theory must be wrong