My Buccal Fat Removal + Zygo Filler Result

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
It's been 10 days now, the results are great and will only get better, it'll take around 3-4 months.

Imo it's a good surgery although needs to be done with zygomatic implants + jaw implants (or bimax?) so that it doesn't look weird, because you need the bone to support the skin and give it shape. Also you MUST BE LEAN and maximally debloated before undergoing it.

My surgeon told me she hasn't yet seen ppl who are lean and taking care of themself aging worse after years post BFR, and all her patients had great results too.

I really love my result cuz before I was a bloated lizard cuck with no definition at all.

And yes obviously the pic is in a lil weird angle it is entirely symmetrical irl.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    394.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, bndar.337, Meister! and 9 others
It's been 10 days now, the results are great and will only get better, it'll take around 3-4 months.

Imo it's a good surgery although needs to be done with zygomatic implants + jaw implants (or bimax?) so that it doesn't look weird, because you need the bone to support the skin and give it shape. Also you MUST BE LEAN and maximally debloated before undergoing it.

My surgeon told me she hasn't yet seen ppl who are lean and taking care of themself aging worse after years post BFR, and all her patients had great results too.

I really love my result cuz before I was a bloated lizard cuck with no definition at all.

And yes obviously the pic is in a lil weird angle it is entirely symmetrical irl.
cost?

BFR is dumb. Why pay thousands for a surgery like that when all you gotta do is gymmaxx to lose BF?

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, funkyflamingo, agoostis and 4 others
Looks good but with that chin I would rather have a genioplasty, cant see your face so I might be wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and acmilan__
Looks like a shitty cheek suck attempt jfl over for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Detective, funkyflamingo and 9 others
BFR is dumb. Why pay thousands for a surgery like that when all you gotta do is gymmaxx to lose BF?
u can’t lose buccal fat though diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, funkyflamingo, ducktruck and 3 others
@curlyheadjames

• Hmm...
Reactions: ducktruck
We are not going to be able to tell anything for a distorted selfie 0.2 centimeters away from your face with dog shit lighting. Put your phone on the table, put on portrait mode, walk 2-3 meters back and take the photo.

How old are you? You look quite young. Buccal fat removal is not really a surgery recommended to old people, it's more for people in their 30s+ who still have stubborn baby fat. If you end up getting it at an early age when your buccal fat would have been reduced at a later date, you will just end up looking like a junkie.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, DREAMER2001, DR. NICKGA and 3 others
What is your IQ? Buccal fat can’t be lost with exercise or diet, this is anatomically proven and known by every surgeon on planet, and I spent $1000 not $5000

Buccal fat can’t be lost with exercise or diet, this is anatomically proven and known by every surgeon on planet,
Can you substantiate this claim?

What is your IQ? Buccal fat can’t be lost with exercise or diet, this is anatomically proven and known by every surgeon on planet, and I spent $1000 not $5000
That is correct, he is wrong; however, most people lose their buccal fat with age, so it is very risky to have buccal fat surgery at a younger age.

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
Looks like a shitty cheek suck attempt jfl over for u
You’re a low IQ virgin retard I have hollow cheeks and I’m not biting anything in, I’m also HTN bordering chadlite with lifts and get IOIs on the street every day, get ignored cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
That is correct, he is wrong; however, most people lose their buccal fat with age, so it is very risky to have buccal fat surgery at a younger age.
This is true but Imo it’s not worth it to wait 20 years to maybe lose SOME buccal fat. To adress your previous comment In neutral lighting I have good (HTN) bone structure thanks to BFR and fillers but no hollow cheeks yet, my 2nd sessions of fillers is in a few weeks and then I’ll be waiting for the full effect in a few months. Either way it significantly debloated my face

Edit: You also asked my age - thanks for calling me young, I guess skincare and tret are working efficiently. I’m 20.

This is true but Imo it’s not worth it to wait 20 years to maybe lose SOME buccal fat. To adress your previous comment In neutral lighting I have good (HTN) bone structure thanks to BFR and fillers but no hollow cheeks yet, my 2nd sessions of fillers is in a few weeks and then I’ll be waiting for the full effect in a few months. Either way it significantly debloated my face
I wish you the best of luck. I hope you won't end up with too little buccal fat later.

I used to have a baby face, then I lost a lot of buccal fat with age and now I have hollow cheeks, for me it happened in my 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and ducktruck

How much definition did u get for ur cheekbones?? Was it both anterior and lateral?

Sorry but it doesn’t look good. I’ve said this before hollow cheeks aren’t the goal they are the symptom of the goal which is good bones and leanness. You got surgery to specifically try and get hollow cheeks which didn’t end well.

You need to be careful with buccal fat removal since very rarely is fat distribution the problem. The actual problem is usually wide face, narrow jaw, small cheekbones, or thick skin.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Going2KillMyself, Manana and 3 others
Sorry but it doesn’t look good. I’ve said this before hollow cheeks aren’t the goal they are the symptom of the goal which is good bones and leanness. You got surgery to specifically try and get hollow cheeks which didn’t end well.

You need to be careful with buccal fat removal since very rarely is fat distribution the problem. The actual problem is usually wide face, narrow jaw, small cheekbones, or thick skin.
I can see my cheeks getting more hollow even tho im gaining weight.
Am i losing babyfat ?
I have robust bone structure

I can see my cheeks getting more hollow even tho im gaining weight.
Am i losing babyfat ?
I have robust bone structure
How old are you?

What’s with this @Allornothing mindset? He got surgery and improved his looks a little bit even if it isn’t perfect.

You probably aren’t losing babyfat. Any changes to your diet? Maybe it’s in your head.
I actually started eating more sodium and not caring about diet that much
I don’t eat fast foods tho

What’s with this @Allornothing mindset? He got surgery and improved his looks a little bit even if it isn’t perfect.
Because it’s a waste of money and now he will age badly. What’s with this forum recently it’s like everyone hates facts all of a sudden.
I actually started eating more sodium and not caring about diet that much
I don’t eat fast foods tho
I don’t see how your face is getting leaner unless your bones are growing. Cheekbones bigger or jaw wider maybe. Maybe you’ve been chewing gum and building masseters? Or maybe, like I said, it’s just in your head.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23

What’s with this @Allornothing mindset? He got surgery and improved his looks a little bit even if it isn’t perfect

Thank you for putting actual effort into making a good and argument-based comment. The picture I took gives this effect cuz I found the most optimal lighting, irl it looks natural and symmetrical but no visible hollow cheeks yet, only in perfect angles and lightning, either way my zygos are really decent, they're kinda wide and kinda forwardly projected, I'll have them adjusted further a bit soon. Yes the 2nd part of your comment is true Allornothing but that wasn't my case, I was just a bloated lizard with bad cheekbones and too much fat, even though I'm perfectly lean, at around 170-175 lbs! This helped sooo much, I never wanna return to what I used to look like.

How much definition did u get for ur cheekbones?? Was it both anterior and lateral?

I gained slight definition, I used to have LTN cheekbones and right now probably strong MTN to low HTN, they're a little wider (the cheekbones, not the face!!) and a lil more forwardly projected, they give my face a rlly nice definition and angularity.

Conclusion: obviously I don't expect to become de Poot instantly after 1 session but I'm expecting further improvement after my 2nd (and final dose), after which I'll wait for them to wear off and get an implant

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Thank you for putting actual effort into making a good and argument-based comment. The picture I took gives this effect cuz I found the most optimal lighting, irl it looks natural and symmetrical but no visible hollow cheeks yet, only in perfect angles and lightning, either way my zygos are really decent, they're kinda wide and kinda forwardly projected, I'll have them adjusted further a bit soon. Yes the 2nd part of your comment is true Allornothing but that wasn't my case, I was just a bloated lizard with bad cheekbones and too much fat, even though I'm perfectly lean, at around 170-175 lbs! This helped sooo much, I never wanna return to what I used to look like.
Yeah. Many users here have an @Allornothing mindset. Just ignore them.

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel
It's over mine results mogs your surgery to fucking death and reincarnation

Not really. Sometimes the fat just can't disappear even with gym

Not really. Sometimes the fat just can't disappear even with gym
@SecularIslamist cant tell me whether or not a nutshot hurts idk why

cause its psl autist surgery

hollow cheeks with that jaw is hella male gaze. needs another surgery to restore canniness and to appeal to females. good starting point but if i was op i would not go outside until jaw surgery

• +1

Imitating good bones, rather than having the good bones themselves. It's why it can go wrong very easily - it's a full degree of separation from the actual intent.

• +1

What the heck

What's your body fat % right now? Could you provide us with better pictures?

cause its psl autist surgery

hollow cheeks with that jaw is hella male gaze. needs another surgery to restore canniness and to appeal to females. good starting point but if i was op i would not go outside until jaw surgery
Hey chill out bro, the post I made is giga lightning frauded and more for the muh hollow cheeks meme, irl my face looks giga debloated instead of having actual uncanny hollow cheeks, it's normal and symmetrical. You're right abt the jaw tho, I'm getting jaw fillers in 1-2 weeks, after they expire in a year I'll get a chin implant and for the gonial implant Idk since it's not available in my country. My mandible length isn't recessed and I don't have an under/overbite so I can luckily make it through without a bimax/trimax.
What's your body fat % right now? Could you provide us with better pictures?
I'm giga lean before surgeries I was 170-175lbs but since I can't work out for the time being (due to hardmaxxing) I fell down to 160 :trepidation: Of course I'll get better pictures but first I want to see the more developed result which will take 1-2 months and my surgeon said that the inner part of my cheek is still a bit swollen.

Hey chill out bro, the post I made is giga lightning frauded and more for the muh hollow cheeks meme, irl my face looks giga debloated instead of having actual uncanny hollow cheeks, it's normal and symmetrical. You're right abt the jaw tho, I'm getting jaw fillers in 1-2 weeks, after they expire in a year I'll get a chin implant and for the gonial implant Idk since it's not available in my country. My mandible length isn't recessed and I don't have an under/overbite so I can luckily make it through without a bimax/trimax.

send a pic unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 24293
  • So Sad
Over I have all of those plus lots of buccal fat
There’s actually one more factor which is an upper maxilla too forward but honestly if you had that problem you wouldn’t be browsing this site.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
There’s actually one more factor which is an upper maxilla too forward but honestly if you had that problem you wouldn’t be browsing this site.
No I don't have that problem lmao

• JFL
Can we get some updated pics op?