My college fling

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
There was a girl who was super hot but always seemed a bit...off...who lived down the hall from me my freshman year. I started casually flirting with her because I thought she was cute and we had a few of the same interests but she shot me down and embarrassed the fuck out of me so I laid off.

She started harassing me nonstop. She'd single me out and, in front of a group of people, speculate as to how small I probably was or how I'd never satisfy a woman as long as I lived. It became a huge joke to everyone around us and I started to hate her and how cruel she was.

Still, toward the end of the year we happened to meet up at a party and get super drunk. Since she lived down the hall from me we staggered home together. She began in on her rant about my dick size so I lost it but, instead of screaming at her and calling her a bitch, I grabbed her and planted a sloppy kiss on her. Instead of recoiling she kissed me back. Within a few minutes we were drunkenly making out in the doorway to our dorm building. An RA came out and told us to move along.

We went up to our floor and went directly for the shower. Within a minute I was eating her out in the shower and she was screaming my name. I almost drowned but I gave her an orgasm.

Mind you, I was very drunk. The next thing I remember she was dragging me from the shower into her dark room. She threw a condom at me and, without thinking, I started fucking her doggystyle. I'll never forget the brief moment of clarity I had. I knew this girl was fucked up and I knew how crazy she made me by constantly harassing me but, out of pure rage, I kept going. She later said I must have given her ten orgasms between the shower and her room. I left her panting and half asleep. The last thing I heard her say was that she'd never gotten it like that before.

After all was said and done I left, feeling slightly disgusted with myself. I had hate fucked this girl. On record, it was my one drunken hook up. I'm proud that I was able to prove myself but disappointed that I could only ever do it drunk.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nkpfgensgkl;smges and PYT
Sir, this is L’Antica's Pizzeria Port'Alba

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Could you edit the thread to be not blue pls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Tales of a southern Vietnamese jungle

Black is even worse xD

There was a girl who was super hot but always seemed a bit...off...who lived down the hall from me my freshman year. I started casually flirting with her because I thought she was cute and we had a few of the same interests but she shot me down and embarrassed the fuck out of me so I laid off.

She started harassing me nonstop. She'd single me out and, in front of a group of people, speculate as to how small I probably was or how I'd never satisfy a woman as long as I lived. It became a huge joke to everyone around us and I started to hate her and how cruel she was.

Still, toward the end of the year we happened to meet up at a party and get super drunk. Since she lived down the hall from me we staggered home together. She began in on her rant about my dick size so I lost it but, instead of screaming at her and calling her a bitch, I grabbed her and planted a sloppy kiss on her. Instead of recoiling she kissed me back. Within a few minutes we were drunkenly making out in the doorway to our dorm building. An RA came out and told us to move along.

We went up to our floor and went directly for the shower. Within a minute I was eating her out in the shower and she was screaming my name. I almost drowned but I gave her an orgasm.

Mind you, I was very drunk. The next thing I remember she was dragging me from the shower into her dark room. She threw a condom at me and, without thinking, I started fucking her doggystyle. I'll never forget the brief moment of clarity I had. I knew this girl was fucked up and I knew how crazy she made me by constantly harassing me but, out of pure rage, I kept going. She later said I must have given her ten orgasms between the shower and her room. I left her panting and half asleep. The last thing I heard her say was that she'd never gotten it like that before.

After all was said and done I left, feeling slightly disgusted with myself. I had hate fucked this girl. On record, it was my one drunken hook up. I'm proud that I was able to prove myself but disappointed that I could only ever do it drunk.
nice story how many lays

• +1
A0461762358 10

This literally sounds like a copypaste from some erotic tales forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Can't read cause I'm running fast banana dark

• So Sad