MY COMPLETE HEIGHTMAXXING STACK/ LAST UPDATE

mathis

mathis

Zephir
**Thread Content:**

- All the heightmaxxing products that WORK to reach the full genetic potential. I will link every product I use (I recommend taking the same as me, I took hours to find the best option every time).

- Some advice on your heightmaxxing journey.

**Introduction:**

This is the last update and the result of months of research on heightmaxxing. This thread will only be focused on ways to maximize your natural genetic potential, not to surpass it.

**Product:**

(If you are not willing to take the same brand as me, just go to the link and view the ingredient dosage and list. Make sure to take something similar.)

- **Multivitamin:** So your body gets every vitamin/mineral it needs. Take 2 pills a day (one when you wake up + one 1h before sleep).
[Link to Multivitamin](https://www.vitaminexpress.org/fr/vitagen-multivitamine-gelules)

- **Vitamin K:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning.
[Link to Vitamin K](https://www.vitalabo.fr/vitamaze/complexe-de-vitamine-k)

- **Vitamin D:** Bones growth. Take one pill in the morning just after eating.
[Link to Vitamin D](https://www.sunday.fr/vitamine-d3-fortement-dosee-10000-ui-300-gouttes.html?klar_source=google&klar_cpid=18407036339&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAuYuvBhApEiwAzq_YiTE1hB06Kt2MotfdLq39YyhO1EmeQUFzZD9V4Ffnj5BvRmpby2JHLhoC_4EQAvD_BwE)

- **Boron:** Bones growth + inhibits E2. Take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one 1h before sleep). After a month of use, take a week off.
[Link to Boron](https://warnke.de/fr/Bore-3mg/19810)

- **Magnesium:** Bones growth. I take 800mg a day. Do your own research on this one. If you can take 1 morning 400mg, one night 400mg.

- **Arginine + Ornithine:** Hormones (hgh...) only real option with glutamine. I personally take these two, but you can also add glutamine if you feel like it. Take at least 1.5 grams arginine and 500 mg ornithine if you are a poorcel like me and ideally 9g and 3g. Take it 30 min before sleep. (⚠️ if you can't sleep with high dosage I recommend lowering it to what I personally take).

- **Melatonin:** Sleep + hormone: Take 2mg. More can stunt growth so be careful. Most brands sell 2 mg pills so linking mine is useless. Take it 30 min before sleep.

These are the ONLY products that have been proven (actual proof not some pseudo-studies on rats) to work without being harmful to your body. There are other products that may have a minor effect too but it wasn't useful enough to be added.

**Lifestyle:**

**What to Eat?**

There are a lot of threads answering this question in depth but I find it completely useless. Just eat a lot of carbs (nuts for example) and protein (all kinds of meats). Milk can also be a good idea. Take 2 glasses every morning. (NOT raw milk). If you are fat/overweight consider losing weight. ( ⚠️DONT starve )

**Sport?**

HIIT is bs. Increase hgh for a short amount of time when it's useful only at night. Lifting is the best option. Sport isn't a need when it comes to growth but it may help. It's why I will qualify it as optional.

**Stretch?**

I first thought it was a big lie. But it's not. Stretching increases hgh. Do it just before sleep.

**Nofap?**

Useless.

hgh and ia :

These help to go over your natural genetic potential+harmfull. Not the goal of this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flexdyll, IndraBC, Marukosu._. and 3 others
Dont hesitate if you have any question

how old are you

Bump

• Love it
Reactions: aerooooo
LOL. FAGGOT. enjoy your .25 inch height gain past your destined height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Detective
Im alr 6’1. Useless to harm my loved body for an height gain that wouldnt change anything

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, barettrealrx and Marukosu._.
And as i said the goal of this is to reach your potencial. Not to surpass it

And as i said the goal of this is to reach your potencial. Not to surpass it
Eating enough nutrition, sleeping well, etc etc is enough to reach your potential, No? What is the reason you are taking these? do you want to become tall as soon as possible?

Im alr 6’1. Useless to harm my loved body for an height gain that wouldnt change anything
body positivity activist lmao

- All the heightmaxxing products that WORK to reach the full genetic potential. I will link every product I use (I recommend taking the same as me, I took hours to find the best option every time).

This is the last update and the result of months of research on heightmaxxing. This thread will only be focused on ways to maximize your natural genetic potential, not to surpass it.

(If you are not willing to take the same brand as me, just go to the link and view the ingredient dosage and list. Make sure to take something similar.)

- **Multivitamin:** So your body gets every vitamin/mineral it needs. Take 2 pills a day (one when you wake up + one 1h before sleep).
[Link to Multivitamin](https://www.vitaminexpress.org/fr/vitagen-multivitamine-gelules)

[Link to Vitamin D](https://www.sunday.fr/vitamine-d3-fortement-dosee-10000-ui-300-gouttes.html?klar_source=google&klar_cpid=18407036339&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAuYuvBhApEiwAzq_YiTE1hB06Kt2MotfdLq39YyhO1EmeQUFzZD9V4Ffnj5BvRmpby2JHLhoC_4EQAvD_BwE)

- **Boron:** Bones growth + inhibits E2. Take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one 1h before sleep). After a month of use, take a week off.

- **Magnesium:** Bones growth. I take 800mg a day. Do your own research on this one. If you can take 1 morning 400mg, one night 400mg.

- **Arginine + Ornithine:** Hormones (hgh...) only real option with glutamine. I personally take these two, but you can also add glutamine if you feel like it. Take at least 1.5 grams arginine and 500 mg ornithine if you are a poorcel like me and ideally 9g and 3g. Take it 30 min before sleep. (⚠️ if you can't sleep with high dosage I recommend lowering it to what I personally take).

- **Melatonin:** Sleep + hormone: Take 2mg. More can stunt growth so be careful. Most brands sell 2 mg pills so linking mine is useless. Take it 30 min before sleep.

These are the ONLY products that have been proven (actual proof not some pseudo-studies on rats) to work without being harmful to your body. There are other products that may have a minor effect too but it wasn't useful enough to be added.

**What to Eat?**

There are a lot of threads answering this question in depth but I find it completely useless. Just eat a lot of carbs (nuts for example) and protein (all kinds of meats). Milk can also be a good idea. Take 2 glasses every morning. (NOT raw milk). If you are fat/overweight consider losing weight. ( ⚠️DONT starve )

**Sport?**

HIIT is bs. Increase hgh for a short amount of time when it's useful only at night. Lifting is the best option. Sport isn't a need when it comes to growth but it may help. It's why I will qualify it as optional.

**Stretch?**

I first thought it was a big lie. But it's not. Stretching increases hgh. Do it just before sleep.

**Nofap?**

Useless.

hgh and ia :

These help to go over your natural genetic potential+harmfull. Not the goal of this thread.
0 growth without hgh and ai

Eating enough nutrition, sleeping well, etc etc is enough to reach your potential, No? What is the reason you are taking these? do you want to become tall as soon as possible?
All you said is a need too. But our diet isnt good enought so you need to take supplement. For exemple boron isnt present enought in food anymore because of the way they are cultivated.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: adn and justropemaxbro
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: mathis
What about mk677

What are the risks? Seems safe
there is a lot. These are just some of them :

Increased risk of diabetes: MK-677 may impair the body's ability to use insulin, which can lead to high blood sugar levels and increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Increased risk of cancer: Chronically elevated growth hormone levels have been linked to an increased risk of certain cancers, such as breast cancer, colon cancer, and prostate cancer.
Increased risk of heart disease: MK-677 may increase blood pressure and worsen cholesterol levels, both of which are risk factors for heart disease.
Carpal tunnel syndrome: MK-677 can cause fluid retention, which can put pressure on the nerves in the wrist, leading to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Liver and kidney damage: Long-term use of MK-677 may damage the liver and kidneys.
Psychological side effects: MK-677 may cause mood swings, anxiety, and depression.

• +1
Reactions: Roge

Increased risk of diabetes: MK-677 may impair the body's ability to use insulin, which can lead to high blood sugar levels and increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Increased risk of cancer: Chronically elevated growth hormone levels have been linked to an increased risk of certain cancers, such as breast cancer, colon cancer, and prostate cancer.
Increased risk of heart disease: MK-677 may increase blood pressure and worsen cholesterol levels, both of which are risk factors for heart disease.
Carpal tunnel syndrome: MK-677 can cause fluid retention, which can put pressure on the nerves in the wrist, leading to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Liver and kidney damage: Long-term use of MK-677 may damage the liver and kidneys.
Psychological side effects: MK-677 may cause mood swings, anxiety, and depression.
Well all this is avoidable or insignificant

• Hmm...

And also very unlikely at simple 25mg dose for a ≈30 days

• +1
And also very unlikely at simple 25mg dose for a ≈30 days
Ho yh if you only use it for 30 day it wont be too bad. Bit i dont see how you would actually grow in this amount of time

i already did rechearch on this. And no most of them cant be avoided

• +1
Reactions: Roge
I would think 2mg of melatonin would stunts growth aswell?

slin pills with meals for insulin. and as long as you already don’t have cancer ur fine. it just accelerates cancer, it doesn’t cause it

**What to Eat?**

**Sport?**

**Stretch?**

**Nofap?**

Useless.

hgh and ia :

Google boron on e2💀

Google boron on e2💀
Its a very complex thing i tookr a lot of time to actually did my rechearch on this. And yes if you google it will say that it increase E2 because they talk abt female. Close to no studies on males

Its a very complex thing i tookr a lot of time to actually did my rechearch on this. And yes if you google it will say that it increase E2 because they talk abt female. Close to no studies on males
So you wanna say its E2 safe for male to take?

No. Boron DECREASE E2 in male and INCREASE it in women
So it is beneficial to take? for height? Also seems as low risk supplement, Im 16 yo male obv

**What to Eat?**

**Sport?**

**Stretch?**

**Nofap?**

Useless.

hgh and ia :

Btw is it ok to get 3mg boron not from your supplier, but from NOW foods? Your supplier just doesnt ship to my area(

Btw is it ok to get 3mg boron not from your supplier, but from NOW foods? Your supplier just doesnt ship to my area(
Yh ofc you can do it from food. I recommend graps

So it is beneficial to take? for height? Also seems as low risk supplement, Im 16 yo male obv
Yep its good first because it help bones growth and by reducing E2 make grow plate close later

stopped growing at 16 doesnt mean closed growth plate. You just reached your maximal potencial
If u took hgh and ai could u grow taller from that and keep growing till ur 18+ because of ai

If u took hgh and ai could u grow taller from that and keep growing till ur 18+ because of ai
HGh and ia are use to grow even taller than your maximal potencial. So if open growth plate yes you will grow

HGh and ia are use to grow even taller than your maximal potencial. So if open growth plate yes you will grow
is it safe to assume if hand and wrist plates are open the rest of the body is open

Yh ofc you can do it from food. I recommend graps
Oh, thanks🙏and last question, do you rake it yourself? Should it be 3mg a day or 6mg a day?

Oh, thanks🙏and last question, do you rake it yourself? Should it be 3mg a day or 6mg a day?
Ideally you want to take 6mg but 3 isnt too bad. Wdym by rake?

The lowest I found was 2.5 mg melatonin in my area, Whats your brand?
Its called granions but its french idk if you will find it in your country