Beta alanine

Coenzyme q10

Querceting

Ginseng
It doesnt work

Curcumin
No studies for it

Im not sending the rest too tired 😢

About SAme in theory SAMe's involvement in DNA methylation, could affect growth by influencing gene activity relevant to height growth. Changes in DNA methylation mediated by SAMe may affect cellular functions for growth.

Also those supplements wont have a minor affect overall with all the supplements it would increase test significantly ashwaghanda alone increases test by 20%

Chondroitin and glucosamine could affect growth plate proliferation by influencing signaling pathways. They could affect chondrocyte growth and differentiation through interactions with growth factors and cytokines. The molecular mechanisms involve interactions with pathways like Wnt, BMP, and Hedgehog that regulate skeletal growth.

Can u show a study for stretching cant find any

mb i meant like i thought u just @ me in the thread and it was a necro bump not that u tried to necro bump, also im not a mod idc if u bump and u can @ me anytime idc im always on here anyways
K thx. For most of those such as omega 3 its not really strong enought to be a proof since its on hgh treatment subjects and for q10 its on animals
Yh ashwaganda have a big effect on test but how is that going to make me grow?
Im gonna write it somewhere for streching and l’ill tell you later
For gluco and chondro it seem like there is some issues with it. With insuline and igf1 if i remember well

Last edited:
K thx. For most of those such as omega 3 its not really strong enought to be a proof since its on hgh treatment subjects.
Yh ashwaganda have a big effect on test but how is that going to make me grow?
Im gonna write it somewhere for streching and l’ill tell you later
For gluco and chondro it seem like there is some issues with it. With insuline and igf1 if i remember well

gluco yeh:

gluco yeh:
I have very hight test lvl myself and im average tho. dk if its directly linked

gluco yeh:

Bruh made me read all that for nothing, thats for transgender niggas
Girls turning into boys
Dont really change anything

Last edited:
Girls turning into boys
Hight test = increased height growth velocity but close growth plates sooner = you end up shorter.

Girls turning into boys

"is concluded that adult height in tall boys may be effectively reduced by testosterone" yh so no ashwaganda

Dont really change anything
… dude what, testosterone is converted into estrogen which in turn closes plates the study is without an aromatose inhibitor and women have EXTREMELY more estrogen than men

Hight test = increased height growth velocity but close growth plates sooner = you end up shorter.
Again ur wrong with this estrogen is what determines plate closure more test = more estrogen no aromatose inhibitor would cause plate closer EXTREMELY FASTER than on a biological male

"is concluded that adult height in tall boys may be effectively reduced by testosterone" yh so no ashwaganda
Dude…
“that the results are best if treatment is started in early puberty”

Literally in the same line as ur statement

Dude…
“that the results are best if treatment is started in early puberty”

Literally in the same line as ur statement
And...? This studie show that increasing test in normal pubertal childs and adolescents ( up to 15 so not really early ) reduce final adult height

Last edited:
Again ur wrong with this estrogen is what determines plate closure more test = more estrogen no aromatose inhibitor would cause plate closer EXTREMELY FASTER than on a biological male
So? What does it change ? more test = more E2 = earlier growth plate fusion ? And ofc i dont take ai’s i want to keep my health optimal.

And...? This studie show that increasing test in normal pubertal childs and adolescents ( up to 15 so not really early ) reduce final adult height
It literally doesnt “the best results (8cm) were achieved in the youngest bone age group.”

So? What does it change ? more test = more E2 = earlier growth plate fusion ? And ofc i dont take ai’s i want to keep my health optimal.
If ur talking about overall height increase than ud include ai, why would u post saying not use testosterone just cause ur not using ai when almost everyone on this forum is using an ai

Test + ai> ai no test > no test no ai > test no ai

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Test increases growth velocity while estrogen increases BA

test turns into aromasin while on an ai aromatose is inhibited

So taking test with an ai would increase growth velocity without the BA affect from aromatose

• +1
Also take niancin (b3) in nicotic acid or niancin form(not flush free or slowe release) to boost hgh by 400% during the night
Or if you want hgh for muscle growth take b3 3 hours before exercise for it to increase hgh by 15x after spriniting/weightlifting

It literally doesnt “the best results (8cm) were achieved in the youngest bone age group.”
the whole series, adult height was reduced by 5.4 cm; the best results (8cm) were achieved in the youngest bone age group.

If ur talking about overall height increase than ud include ai, why would u post saying not use testosterone just cause ur not using ai when almost everyone on this forum is using an ai
In my thread i am literally saying that im going to focus on achieving natural maximal potencial. So obv no ai’s

Last edited:
Test + ai> ai no test > no test no ai > test no ai
I agree and its excatly what i always meant. Not gonna risk my health with ai’s anyway. First because its too easy to miss something and fuck up your health baldy and second because sides effect arent worth it since im already a lil taller than average

Also take niancin (b3) in nicotic acid or niancin form(not flush free or slowe release) to boost hgh by 400% during the night
Or if you want hgh for muscle growth take b3 3 hours before exercise for it to increase hgh by 15x after spriniting/weightlifting
So you have any idea of the dosage?

the whole series, adult height was reduced by 5.4 cm; the best results (8cm) were achieved in the youngest bone age group.

Yeh so height was accelerated by test but because of the estrogen the plates closed sooner

Also the niggas who wrote that pubmed didnt explain if they meant group 1 achieved higher than group 2 or that group 1 achieved high but resulted in a loss by the end vs group 2

• +1
In my thread i am literally saying that im going to focus on achieving natural maximal potencial. So obv no ai’s
Fuck being natural

I agree and its excatly what i always meant. Not gonna risk my health with ai’s anyway. First because its too easy to miss something and fuck up your health baldy and second because sides effect arent worth it since im already a lil taller than average
Yeh must feel good being tall u bitch ass nigga, i gotta be 5’6 for life

shit stack

• Hmm...
u aren't "heightmaxing" by only taking vitamins/ minerals and doing cope stretches.

if you are too high inhib to hop on AI + GH then wtf are u doing making "heightmaxing" threads lol

• Hmm...
Yeh must feel good being tall u bitch ass nigga, i gotta be 5’6 for life
Yh def feel good. For the lil story i was tall when i was young, then stopped growing at 14 cuz vitamin D deficiency( literally stopped my pubertal developement jfl) i saw all my classmate getting taller and not me during 2 years. The one i heightmogged and that i completly concidered inferior to me started getting taller than me. Its hell. Literally. When i were taller and dominated everyone i felt so much better. Its life changing. Then i started taking 10 000iu or somthing like that when i was 16.5yo of vit D. I was 168. I grew to 175 in like 6months ( was already insane. Possible to live at that height imo. At least i was average it wasnt that bad ) and then to 185 rn with all the improvment in my stack in the next 6 month. Feel like fresh here cant even imagine😫. Got taller than everyone again felt so good. For me im actually perfect in term of height since studies showed that 190cm and up reduced lifespan by 5years and increase a lot of problem like cardiovasculars ones. doing all of these just for fun actually.

Last edited:
u aren't "heightmaxing" by only taking vitamins/ minerals and doing cope stretches.

if you are too high inhib to hop on AI + GH then wtf are u doing making "heightmaxing" threads lol
Hgh and ai is law. But will def also kill your health and skyrocket health problem in the long run. Even less worth it if taken during puberty. Those WILL make you taller than you would. I did grew with them. I would have grew more with hgh and ai but not worth it imo

Fuck being natural
I anderstand what you feel. We want what we dont have and cant be grateful of what we have. Tall and with health problems would be ok to exchange height for health. And you would agree to do the opposite

Hgh and ai is law. But will def also kill your health and skyrocket health problem in the long run. Even less worth it if taken during puberty. Those WILL make you taller than you would. I did grew with them. I would have grew more with hgh and ai but not worth it imo
Why u hate hgh and ai? Hgh has almost no risks aside from soft tissue growth and AI, has like 1 side that it can affect brain development which i doubt most care ab that on this forum

Even less worth it if taken during puberty.
you can only grow during puberty lol, you either take it now or never
will def also kill your health and skyrocket health problem in the long run
idk bro, taking an AI + GH isn't unhealthy if you are responsible. If you cycle an AI and GH (and not take a high doses)

Being a manlet is more unhealthy than any of the side effects of AI + GH

Why u hate hgh and ai? Hgh has almost no risks aside from soft tissue growth and AI, has like 1 side that it can affect brain development which i doubt most care ab that on this forum
There is wayyy more than this unfortunatly. I would be on since day 1 otherwise. Not gonna expend on this sorry there is like 10 major long term side effects at least. And even if there were no dangerous side effect taking something like this following some bro science here or my own rechearch would be insainly risky. If you forget or missed even the smallest thing or do just one thing wrong...

you can only grow during puberty lol, you either take it now or never

idk bro, taking an AI + GH isn't unhealthy if you are responsible. If you cycle an AI and GH (and not take a high doses)

Being a manlet is more unhealthy than any of the side effects of AI + GH
Im already 6’1. If you are shorter than 5’9 go for it. Otherwise at least imo i would no even concidere it

There is wayyy more than this unfortunatly. I would be on since day 1 otherwise. Not gonna expend on this sorry there is like 10 major long term side effects at least. And even if there were no dangerous side effect taking something like this following some bro science here or my own rechearch would be insainly risky. If you forget or missed even the smallest thing or do just one thing wrong...

most the sides are counterable and i talk to ppl on this forum who are on hgh

most the sides are counterable and i talk to ppl on this forum who are on hgh
so you have something to counter each of them?( here its only for hgh btw )

Cancer
Heart disease
Type 2 diabetes
Numbness and tingling
Enlarged organs (including the heart, liver, and kidneys)
High cholesterol

so you have something to counter each of them?( here its only for hgh btw )

Cancer
Heart disease
Type 2 diabetes
Numbness and tingling
Enlarged organs (including the heart, liver, and kidneys)
High cholesterol
Absolutely

How? Im really intrested then
Most of them happen if u already have it
Cancer cells
Heart disease
Diabetes can be monitored + supplements like berberin
Who cares about numbess and tingling it isnt permanent but there prolly are supplements u could take for that
Enlarged organs only happens it u overuse hgh extremely to the 10iu every day range

Most of them happen if u already have it
Cancer cells
Heart disease
Diabetes can be monitored + supplements like berberin
Who cares about numbess and tingling it isnt permanent but there prolly are supplements u could take for that
Enlarged organs only happens it u overuse hgh extremely to the 10iu every day range
Do you take hgh yourself?

Do you take hgh yourself?
My plates r almost closed so no reason to, im getting on ai but for steroids not for height ill probably stay on ai tho anyways even post cycle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Im already 6’1. If you are shorter than 5’9 go for it. Otherwise at least imo i would no even concidere it
wtf are u doing making heightmaxing threads lol, u won't grow from this your stack

opening this forum to tiktokcels really was the end of .org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65174
wtf are u doing making heightmaxing threads lol, u won't grow from this your stack

I was on lookism. I dont even have tiktok jfl. My stack work

Hi vista dont be a hater 😔

• +1
I was on lookism. I dont even have tiktok jfl. My stack work
ur stack will not drive height growth (its not "heightmax"), if you grow on this stack you would've grown without it

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
When will bro release all these supplements will just irritate your body