My country is FUCKED

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Oldcel maxxing
SOUTH KOREA IS FUCKED TO THE DEEPEST and SMELLIEST SLUMS OF MUMBAI

ovER tier Birth rate, bound for extinction by 2500:
Srsly, the latest birth rate was 0.65. Not a single month in 2023 had higher birth rate than the previous year.

Fucked Economy:
Literally hundreds of places are going outta business. The grocery price is all time high

Young People can’t get a job:
S. Korea is a hyper competitive society. To get a slightly decent job, you need at least +5 certifications related to the job, graduated from a top 10 university, and internship exp

By year 2400, I expect South Korea to be the next India. Instead of “Slums of Mumbai” it will be “Slums of Seoul” in 2400 .org

Thank god I escaped that shit hole country years ago. I shall become a americuck or go to europe or sum shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), horizontallytall and 11 others
Bump niggERs

Go to russia, they love korean guys over there. Also, the fertility rate will only go down because of the 4B movement and dystopian conditions in south korea

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, bloomercel and N8verBegan
What’s the average korean guy look like btw?

Go to russia, they love korean guys over there. Also, the fertility rate will only go down because of the 4B movement and dystopian conditions in south korea
Russia is last resort for me. If I fail to stay in US, Germany, and Norway, I will go to Russia

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What’s the average korean guy look like btw?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N8verBegan
i only know korea bcs of 4b movement

• So Sad
  • +1
i only know korea bcs of 4b movement
Nobody knows what 4b movement even is in Korea.

Its the blue haired libtard single white women in their 30s that praise it to justify why they are still single

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, murdah, bloomercel and 5 others
Its the blue haired libtard single white women in their 30s that praise it to justify why they are still single
god damn fr ? I live in middle europe and every mf here knows bout 4b movement

• +1
god damn fr ? I live in middle europe and every mf here knows bout 4b movement
Yeah even my sister who used to be a radical feminist doesn’t know abt that shit.

I hate 4b movement cuz it damages my SMV jfl

• +1
SOUTH KOREA IS FUCKED TO THE DEEPEST and SMELLIEST SLUMS OF MUMBAI

ovER tier Birth rate, bound for extinction by 2500:
Srsly, the latest birth rate was 0.65. Not a single month in 2023 had higher birth rate than the previous year.

Fucked Economy:
Literally hundreds of places are going outta business. The grocery price is all time high

Young People can’t get a job:
S. Korea is a hyper competitive society. To get a slightly decent job, you need at least +5 certifications related to the job, graduated from a top 10 university, and internship exp

By year 2400, I expect South Korea to be the next India. Instead of “Slums of Mumbai” it will be “Slums of Seoul” in 2400 .org

Thank god I escaped that shit hole country years ago. I shall become a americuck or go to europe or sum shit
Immigrate to Europe immediately😹

• +1
If they need someone to increase the birth rate to 1 they can send me a message.

If they need someone to increase the birth rate to 1 they can send me a message.
JBW halo is not as good as SEA but still works to an extent. Lets exchange citizenships boyo

JBW halo is not as good as SEA but still works to an extent. Lets exchange citizenships boyo
I’m curry, is the offer still up? Lets exchange!!, hello…?

Bro did u put me on ignore?? :feelswah:

I’m curry, is the offer still up? Lets exchange!!, hello…?

Bro did u put me on ignore?? :feelswah:
My offers only for Eurocucks and Americucks Bhai:feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and starvecell
nobody cares about birthrates.

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
kys gook and stay the fuck out of white countires

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
Omega suregerymaxxed gay kpop gooks will save you with the millions of obese 12 yo chinese girls simping for them i'm sure.

Meanwhile i'm in France, where there are only 70 IQ rednecks, cancer arab muslims, soy cucks and old fucks, talk about a doomed country.

Not my problem idiot
Just move or stay suffering

Just shoot a kpop video and dance by the end of the video you'll be in the land of your dreams!

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Go up to north Korea best korea

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Legit, just watched a dark side of kpop video few days ago and realized its worse than being in North Korea. They sleep like 2 hours a day, dont even get a pay and eat 1 meal a day, they also dont even get 20 mins a day to do what they want they are literal slaves:feelswhat:. Its like being in a concentration camp. I dont understand how these gooks manage to endure all that without killing themselves, i would legit rope after 2 months of that shit :feelswhy:. Obviously some kpop gooks did kill themselves or just collapsed from malnutrition and not enough sleep.

Than i watched another video where it turns out its not only kpop that is so bad but whole fucking society is fucked. Working 19 hours shifts, people literally dying from overworking just to pay rent and food, working 3 jobs. How the fuck are you supposed to have children in such a shitty capitalist slavelike environment. I hope South Korean society collapses on itself or gets saved by North Korea. I legit feel sorry for them

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Alt Number 3
How did you escape korea?