[Research] South Korea is the most blackpilled country

D

Deleted member 22886

Zephir
So, let's start from the beginning.
It's not a surprise for blackpill community that our look affects our life a lot. The better you look the better treatment you get (pretty privelege).
So let's learn a bit about history of the world. Before 2000 females all around the world have pretty the same standarts as now (yep, they changed a little bit because the average height increase and etc), but the standras were and are that man have to be tall, have a big frame, good hair, and the most important - GOOD PERSONALITY. Asians women aslo were simping on white actors (racepill) , but they couldn't make their dreams come true, so they had to marry the best man that they could find in their area or not marry at all. Traveling around the world and settling down in foreign country was pretty unique (It is still unique if you don't live in 1st world country).

There is even a manhwa (Korean comix) that is called lookism about how our life depends on looks (Now, there is even an anime and dorama). Now, I will post some snippets from this blog (https://tl.net/blogs/321767-the-modern-korean-looks)

"Outward looks play a huge role in any culture; you would be lying to refute that. For example, I know when I step into a job interview, the (usually Caucasian) interviewer has already developed a mental image of what kind of person I am based on my looks: Asian, male, average height. If I had to guess, the mental image would be somewhat along the lines of, 'Good at math, bad at English, and lacks confidence.' The whole interview I battle with that ghost using a slew of techniques: I add a slight southern drawl to my English, make sure to have a firm handshake and great eye contact, and project my voice. The moment they realize I don't have an Asian accent, I see their eyes light up and it's as if I can almost hear them think, 'Oh, he's one of us!' Personal anecdotes aside, we make judgments based on appearance, and whether it's right or wrong, it's an undeniable truth.'

"Most westerners have a ratio close to 1 : 7.5, where as the average for Koreans is between 1 : 6~6.5. Koreans often drool over western models that we Americans feel are too lanky, because they have amazing ratios surpassing 1 : 8 (=8등신), the 'golden ratio' of all head to body ratios. Only when your ratio has surpassed 1 : 7 can you call yourself a true royalty of the nightlife, and perhaps have a shot at being cast as a model or celebrity trainee. A more relevant example to us TLer's would be
(T)
RuBy's switch to an acting career after being un-drafted coming off of Airforce ACE. Even when he was a progamer, he was hailed for his tall height (183.2cm ~ 6") and optimal head to body ratio. From what I've seen on TV, Ruby can't be good at acting; he was casted purely due to his looks.
Because height and head-to-body ratio is so important, people have found ways to combat any innate deficiencies they may have. Girls wear 킬힐's (kill-heel's, usually around 12~14cm or 5~6" American) and guys wear 깔창 (height boosting soles). Girls sometimes where 깔창 too when they opt for sneakers or Uggs. Heels are pretty common in the western world, so I won't go into them, but not many outside of Korea are familiar with the phenomenon of 깔창. Most males in Korea wear them, even if you are tall, because of the head-to-body ratio: you boost your height without increasing your head length, and your ratio naturally goes down. It is a must-have item for the shorter male celebrities."

"Your complexion is just as important, if not more important, than your height and body proportions; even if you are short, with a good complexion you can make up for it. For example, the celebrity pictured above is almost unanimously agreed upon as the best looking male Korean celebrity, even though his height barely pushes 5'9". In the male celebrity world, where 6'1"~6'2" is common, 5'9" is like Frodo Baggins status. Complexion plays a big part in the impression you make on people, and people in Korea sometimes go as far as characterize your personality based on your looks. I feel like this is a natural tendency regardless of your heritage, but in Korea, people are pretty blunt about it. If you are ugly, people will tell you that you are one ugly looking mother. The face can be roughly divided into two big elements: your features such as your eyes, nose and mouth, and your skin.

Your facial features include anything from your eyes, nose, ears and mouth, to your jawbones and forehead. Plastic surgery has become a HUGE phenomenon in Korea over the past 5 or so years, and nowadays you will be hard-pressed to find a girl who is past her teens and hasn't gotten some kind of surgery done. If you are looking in from a western perspective, honestly, it can be strange, but to Koreans, it's becoming accepted as mainstream due to several reasons. First, your marriage prospects open up, especially if you are a girl. Getting married to a good person is extremely important in Korea, as your social status is tied to your spouse's, and girls will do anything to upgrade their pool of potential husbands. Their career outlook also depends heavily on their looks, as Koreans still have very weak discrimination laws, and their superiors can hire the prettier one without as much as giving a second thought." (important)

Statistics.
On the left is Asian Americans population by year. On the right is Americans population by year.

As we see more than half of all Asian Americans appeared in America from 2000 to 2020(!). We can see that it's easier than before to intermarriage and live in another country.

And now let's find out the statistics about plastic surgeries in Korea.

Throughout the years plastic surgery has become more accepted in Korea as a whole, the question "can a woman get plastic surgery for marriage" was agreed with by just 38% in 1994, but a major 66% in 2015. (http://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=656)
So as we see plastic surgeries is mostly accepted in South Korea and you won't be persecuted if you do platic surgery. (Also I think that the most people who don't accept plastic surgeries are in senior age group, so almost all the young accept plastic surgeries, but no data about this topic :(((

In the same survey, the amount of women that had plastic surgery climbed from 5% in 1994 to 31% in 2015. Women consistently score higher and are more supportive about the procedures than men. According to a Statista survey in 2020 which interviewed a total of 1500 people, plastic surgery is way prevalent among young women in South Korea. Nearly 25% of women aged 19–29 have undergone plastic surgery, while men have only undergone surgery 2% of the times. This number increases to 31% of women and 4% of men among 30–39-year-olds. (https://www.statista.com/statistics...plastic-surgery-experience-by-age-and-gender/).

So as we see after the acceptence of plastic surgeries more women started to do this more and now, more than 25% of the females of Korea have plastic surgery.
For comparison in America, the majority of who had plastic surgeries are people from 55 to 69 (https://www.plasticsurgery.org/docu...astic-surgery-statistics-full-report-2020.pdf

So, let's go down the rabbit hole. Evolutionarily our goal is to pass on your genes with the best partner. However, men and women are different. Men can make babies with any amount of women, but women can make babies with only 1 partner. And because of this men have lower standarts to women then women to men.. Of course you can say, she can make one baby with one partner, and other baby with other partner. However, the first baby get best genes, and each time the next chold's genes are getting worse (I'm too lazy to search any medical researches, so use this https://motherhoodtalk.com/toddlers/does-the-first-child-get-the-best-genes.html). Also it's not only about popping out a baby, you have also to grow a child and in history women needed men help, because they can't work for some time after giving a birth. So the ideal strategy now is to make a child with Chad and then marry a rich beta-buxxer (you can read the Rational Male if you're interested in this).

So by looking at someone you can instinctively see does this person have good genes or no. Let's suppose that the average Korean male and female is 3-4/10 and the average white male and female is 5/10. Before 2000 when travelling was not so popular, Korean women have to marry a male in their area as I said before, but now they can travel all around the world and date anybody they want. Of course, they want to date up. But biologically we have instinct that when we see a person another race we fill strange, danger etc. And probably, because of that the most popular surgeries in Korea are

Blepharoplasty​

220px-Une_Sud-Cor%C3%A9enne%2C_avant_%28en_haut%29_et_apr%C3%A8s_%28en_bas%29_une_bl%C3%A9pharoplastie_d%27Asie_de_l%27Est.png

and face whitening and rhonoplasty to become more white and increase their overall looks by takiung another surgeries.

"First, your eyes, there are four common surgeries you can get done: 앞트임, 뒷트임, 쌍꺼풀 and 애교살. 앞트임 and 뒷트임 lengthen your eye horizontally, while 쌍꺼풀 creates a double-eyelid, and 애교살 is the little bag under your eye that girls often get to emphasize their cuteness. You can also enhance your eyes in a non-surgical way through circle lens, which increase the radius of your iris and make you look more innocent. These days, guys without double eyelids are in, because it looks more manly, but big (or should I say long) eyes are still a plus so you can see a lot of guys getting 앞트임 and 뒷트임.

The next feature is the nose, where thin, sharp noses with a high nose-bridge are ideal. Honestly, there isn't an ideal shape, but just take a look at some celebrity shots and you'll know. It is probably one of the more important features on your face, because it is popular belief that having a big nose indicates that you are clumsy and dim-witted. Most of them got their noses done so you will quickly sense that they look very similar to one another. There are also non-surgical products that are aimed at altering the shape of your nose, but they are mostly scams. Surgery is the surefire way to go here.

Then there is your jaw, which requires heavy surgery. Your jawline determines the size and shape of your face, and this again ties back to the head-to-body ratio: having a smaller face is crucial, so girls will get this despite its relatively high costs ($20000+ USD) compared to other minor surgeries. The doctors literally take a saw to your jawbone and trim it off, so you can only eat through a straw the first few weeks after surgery, and the pain is overwhelming, apparently. Still, the effects are pretty dramatic, and I've seen girls turn their lives around with just one jaw surgery. There are also other minor surgeries that you can do on your forehead, your cheekbones and 팔자주름 (=lines on the sides of your mouth/nose)."

For example, this is a Korean artist that is opened about her plastic surgeries and on the right is an average Korean girl without any surgeries. A huge difference.
418px-Jessi_2017_%28derived%29.jpg
iu

Also a plastic surgery journey photo
minyoung.png

So, as we see in statistics above, 90% of surgeries has been done on Korean women. Because men don't do plastic surgeries the average Korean women with surgery is for example, 5/10 (before she was 3-4/10) and she can in theory date an average white male that is 5/10 genetically . At this time the average Korean men, as I said before is 3-4/10, and as all we know, women don't date down, so it's over for them :(

To proof my point, here is some data.

sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-06.png

Attachments

• 1675864839878.png
    1675864839878.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Hero of the Imperium, ROTTING and 1 other person
Didn't read

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and floppa
TLDR: over for gooks and chinks, Dravidians mog

THEIR SOCIETY FUCKING sucks. You dont even get normal jobs if you dont look like K-pop star.

• Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds
Christ in heaven I hate gooks so much

• +1
Reactions: buflek
ofc theyre blackpilled asians are the ugliest people on the planet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shogrim, klamus, garoupilled_ and 5 others
ofc theyre blackpilled asians are the ugliest people on the planet
It's a well-known fact that Asian women fog white women.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim and Wallenberg
any blackpill info to get as white skin as possible?

Nah. Asian women are hotter than white women.

@Detona
you have no eye for aesthetics then. asian women usually have flat maxillas which results in bad undereye support, flat philtrums and bad zygomatic bones.

i dont care if they are desired by white cucks, objectively spoken they have no aesthetical appeal

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
you have no eye for aesthetics then. asian women usually have flat maxillas which results in bad undereye support, flat philtrums and bad zygomatic bones.

i dont care if they are desired by white cucks, objectively spoken they have no aesthetical appeal
They are cute, age better than white women and have better skin.

They are cute, age better than white women and have better skin.
u just gave off the description of what coulve also been a 14 year old white girl

but yea most anime lovers are pedos so im not surprised

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
u just gave off the description of what coulve also been a 14 year old white girl

but yea most anime lovers are pedos so im not surprised
Cope. You seem to be butthurt because Asian males SMV mog white men in 2023.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shogrim and buflek
Not a letter.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
THEIR SOCIETY FUCKING sucks. You dont even get normal jobs if you dont look like K-pop star.
south korea is an american vassal state north korea is unironically the only real korea
Asian males SMV mog white men
one wonders if you truly beleive that or if this has become a satire thread

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
It's a well-known fact that Asian women fog white women.
They might fog the average Anglo fat American/British women but don't even come close to scandanavian or Slavic women

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim and Wallenberg
Brutal the average Korean male is 5’8 shitty proportions 3PSL but all Korean male models and actors are 183-194cm 5+ PSL lean with heroic proportions

I’d say in comparison to anglo celebrities Korean male models and actors are disproportionately good looking compared to their demographic

So, let's start from the beginning.
It's not a surprise for blackpill community that our look affects our life a lot. The better you look the better treatment you get (pretty privelege).
So let's learn a bit about history of the world. Before 2000 females all around the world have pretty the same standarts as now (yep, they changed a little bit because the average height increase and etc), but the standras were and are that man have to be tall, have a big frame, good hair, and the most important - GOOD PERSONALITY. Asians women aslo were simping on white actors (racepill) , but they couldn't make their dreams come true, so they had to marry the best man that they could find in their area or not marry at all. Traveling around the world and settling down in foreign country was pretty unique (It is still unique if you don't live in 1st world country).

There is even a manhwa (Korean comix) that is called lookism about how our life depends on looks (Now, there is even an anime and dorama). Now, I will post some snippets from this blog (https://tl.net/blogs/321767-the-modern-korean-looks)

"Outward looks play a huge role in any culture; you would be lying to refute that. For example, I know when I step into a job interview, the (usually Caucasian) interviewer has already developed a mental image of what kind of person I am based on my looks: Asian, male, average height. If I had to guess, the mental image would be somewhat along the lines of, 'Good at math, bad at English, and lacks confidence.' The whole interview I battle with that ghost using a slew of techniques: I add a slight southern drawl to my English, make sure to have a firm handshake and great eye contact, and project my voice. The moment they realize I don't have an Asian accent, I see their eyes light up and it's as if I can almost hear them think, 'Oh, he's one of us!' Personal anecdotes aside, we make judgments based on appearance, and whether it's right or wrong, it's an undeniable truth.'

"Most westerners have a ratio close to 1 : 7.5, where as the average for Koreans is between 1 : 6~6.5. Koreans often drool over western models that we Americans feel are too lanky, because they have amazing ratios surpassing 1 : 8 (=8등신), the 'golden ratio' of all head to body ratios. Only when your ratio has surpassed 1 : 7 can you call yourself a true royalty of the nightlife, and perhaps have a shot at being cast as a model or celebrity trainee. A more relevant example to us TLer's would be
(T)
RuBy's switch to an acting career after being un-drafted coming off of Airforce ACE. Even when he was a progamer, he was hailed for his tall height (183.2cm ~ 6") and optimal head to body ratio. From what I've seen on TV, Ruby can't be good at acting; he was casted purely due to his looks.
Because height and head-to-body ratio is so important, people have found ways to combat any innate deficiencies they may have. Girls wear 킬힐's (kill-heel's, usually around 12~14cm or 5~6" American) and guys wear 깔창 (height boosting soles). Girls sometimes where 깔창 too when they opt for sneakers or Uggs. Heels are pretty common in the western world, so I won't go into them, but not many outside of Korea are familiar with the phenomenon of 깔창. Most males in Korea wear them, even if you are tall, because of the head-to-body ratio: you boost your height without increasing your head length, and your ratio naturally goes down. It is a must-have item for the shorter male celebrities."

"Your complexion is just as important, if not more important, than your height and body proportions; even if you are short, with a good complexion you can make up for it. For example, the celebrity pictured above is almost unanimously agreed upon as the best looking male Korean celebrity, even though his height barely pushes 5'9". In the male celebrity world, where 6'1"~6'2" is common, 5'9" is like Frodo Baggins status. Complexion plays a big part in the impression you make on people, and people in Korea sometimes go as far as characterize your personality based on your looks. I feel like this is a natural tendency regardless of your heritage, but in Korea, people are pretty blunt about it. If you are ugly, people will tell you that you are one ugly looking mother. The face can be roughly divided into two big elements: your features such as your eyes, nose and mouth, and your skin.

Your facial features include anything from your eyes, nose, ears and mouth, to your jawbones and forehead. Plastic surgery has become a HUGE phenomenon in Korea over the past 5 or so years, and nowadays you will be hard-pressed to find a girl who is past her teens and hasn't gotten some kind of surgery done. If you are looking in from a western perspective, honestly, it can be strange, but to Koreans, it's becoming accepted as mainstream due to several reasons. First, your marriage prospects open up, especially if you are a girl. Getting married to a good person is extremely important in Korea, as your social status is tied to your spouse's, and girls will do anything to upgrade their pool of potential husbands. Their career outlook also depends heavily on their looks, as Koreans still have very weak discrimination laws, and their superiors can hire the prettier one without as much as giving a second thought." (important)

Statistics.
On the left is Asian Americans population by year. On the right is Americans population by year.
View attachment 2071612View attachment 2071614
As we see more than half of all Asian Americans appeared in America from 2000 to 2020(!). We can see that it's easier than before to intermarriage and live in another country.

And now let's find out the statistics about plastic surgeries in Korea.

Throughout the years plastic surgery has become more accepted in Korea as a whole, the question "can a woman get plastic surgery for marriage" was agreed with by just 38% in 1994, but a major 66% in 2015. (http://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=656)
So as we see plastic surgeries is mostly accepted in South Korea and you won't be persecuted if you do platic surgery. (Also I think that the most people who don't accept plastic surgeries are in senior age group, so almost all the young accept plastic surgeries, but no data about this topic :(((

In the same survey, the amount of women that had plastic surgery climbed from 5% in 1994 to 31% in 2015. Women consistently score higher and are more supportive about the procedures than men. According to a Statista survey in 2020 which interviewed a total of 1500 people, plastic surgery is way prevalent among young women in South Korea. Nearly 25% of women aged 19–29 have undergone plastic surgery, while men have only undergone surgery 2% of the times. This number increases to 31% of women and 4% of men among 30–39-year-olds. (https://www.statista.com/statistics...plastic-surgery-experience-by-age-and-gender/).

View attachment 2071627

So as we see after the acceptence of plastic surgeries more women started to do this more and now, more than 25% of the females of Korea have plastic surgery.
For comparison in America, the majority of who had plastic surgeries are people from 55 to 69 (https://www.plasticsurgery.org/docu...astic-surgery-statistics-full-report-2020.pdf
View attachment 2071631

So, let's go down the rabbit hole. Evolutionarily our goal is to pass on your genes with the best partner. However, men and women are different. Men can make babies with any amount of women, but women can make babies with only 1 partner. And because of this men have lower standarts to women then women to men.. Of course you can say, she can make one baby with one partner, and other baby with other partner. However, the first baby get best genes, and each time the next chold's genes are getting worse (I'm too lazy to search any medical researches, so use this https://motherhoodtalk.com/toddlers/does-the-first-child-get-the-best-genes.html). Also it's not only about popping out a baby, you have also to grow a child and in history women needed men help, because they can't work for some time after giving a birth. So the ideal strategy now is to make a child with Chad and then marry a rich beta-buxxer (you can read the Rational Male if you're interested in this).

So by looking at someone you can instinctively see does this person have good genes or no. Let's suppose that the average Korean male and female is 3-4/10 and the average white male and female is 5/10. Before 2000 when travelling was not so popular, Korean women have to marry a male in their area as I said before, but now they can travel all around the world and date anybody they want. Of course, they want to date up. But biologically we have instinct that when we see a person another race we fill strange, danger etc. And probably, because of that the most popular surgeries in Korea are

Blepharoplasty​

220px-Une_Sud-Cor%C3%A9enne%2C_avant_%28en_haut%29_et_apr%C3%A8s_%28en_bas%29_une_bl%C3%A9pharoplastie_d%27Asie_de_l%27Est.png

and face whitening and rhonoplasty to become more white and increase their overall looks by takiung another surgeries.

"First, your eyes, there are four common surgeries you can get done: 앞트임, 뒷트임, 쌍꺼풀 and 애교살. 앞트임 and 뒷트임 lengthen your eye horizontally, while 쌍꺼풀 creates a double-eyelid, and 애교살 is the little bag under your eye that girls often get to emphasize their cuteness. You can also enhance your eyes in a non-surgical way through circle lens, which increase the radius of your iris and make you look more innocent. These days, guys without double eyelids are in, because it looks more manly, but big (or should I say long) eyes are still a plus so you can see a lot of guys getting 앞트임 and 뒷트임.

The next feature is the nose, where thin, sharp noses with a high nose-bridge are ideal. Honestly, there isn't an ideal shape, but just take a look at some celebrity shots and you'll know. It is probably one of the more important features on your face, because it is popular belief that having a big nose indicates that you are clumsy and dim-witted. Most of them got their noses done so you will quickly sense that they look very similar to one another. There are also non-surgical products that are aimed at altering the shape of your nose, but they are mostly scams. Surgery is the surefire way to go here.

Then there is your jaw, which requires heavy surgery. Your jawline determines the size and shape of your face, and this again ties back to the head-to-body ratio: having a smaller face is crucial, so girls will get this despite its relatively high costs ($20000+ USD) compared to other minor surgeries. The doctors literally take a saw to your jawbone and trim it off, so you can only eat through a straw the first few weeks after surgery, and the pain is overwhelming, apparently. Still, the effects are pretty dramatic, and I've seen girls turn their lives around with just one jaw surgery. There are also other minor surgeries that you can do on your forehead, your cheekbones and 팔자주름 (=lines on the sides of your mouth/nose)."

For example, this is a Korean artist that is opened about her plastic surgeries and on the right is an average Korean girl without any surgeries. A huge difference.
418px-Jessi_2017_%28derived%29.jpg
iu

Also a plastic surgery journey photo
minyoung.png

So, as we see in statistics above, 90% of surgeries has been done on Korean women. Because men don't do plastic surgeries the average Korean women with surgery is for example, 5/10 (before she was 3-4/10) and she can in theory date an average white male that is 5/10 genetically . At this time the average Korean men, as I said before is 3-4/10, and as all we know, women don't date down, so it's over for them :(

To proof my point, here is some data.

View attachment 2071656
sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-06.png
Mirrin this based micro society creating clones for getting rid of looks factor and awakening the full potential of the brain without any mental illness holding them back in immobilism

MOGGER backpilled eugenism as much as Spartans