My crush got double cold approached

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
I was following my crush to the station and these knife crime niggas approached my crush. They completely ignored the two girls before her and without realising eachother they rushed to her direction. Is this an ioi? They forgot about everyone else in that moment and from across the street both went up to her and one complimented her hair

• JFL
Reactions: med, fuxkdakikez, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 5 others
@Manletmachine Thoughts

how big a distance did u keep while stalking her

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I was following my crush to the station and these knife crime niggas approached my crush. They completely ignored the two girls before her and without realising eachother they rushed to her direction. Is this an ioi? They forgot about everyone else in that moment and from across the street both went up to her and one complimented her hair
bro you are not joe goldburg

• +1
Very good. This is how they will one day fuck her too while you watch like a cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Ark and 3 others
Very good. This is how they will one day fuck her too while you watch like a cuck.
Nigga she said no to them niggerswhile she tried jestermaxxing her unfunny self to me in class

fucking weirdo cucked stalker

• Hmm...
Nigga she said no to them niggerswhile she tried jestermaxxing her unfunny self to me in class
By "they" I didn't refer to the niggas approaching her specifically. I meant, other men that are not cucked like you.

If she is jestermaxxing to you, you shouldn't be stalking her; you should be balls deep in her.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and try2beme
She would choose me over U callin me a cuck 🤔
not sure about that but also idc about ur oneitis

stalking is weird and cucked

• JFL
By "they" I didn't refer to the niggas approaching her specifically. I meant, other men that are not cucked like you.

If she is jestermaxxing to you, you shouldn't be stalking her; you should be balls deep in her.
I just knew her for 2 days at that point im confident in my ability theres just a lil language barrier and barely know her.. ofc ima cuck for following her path and wanting to see her face more i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
not sure about that but also idc about ur oneitis

stalking is weird and cucked
Please ban this female mods annoying ass bich

Also muh oneitis stfu only cucks say that gay ass nigga

Please ban this female mods annoying ass bich

Also muh oneitis stfu only cucks say that gay ass nigga
“only women think stalking is weird”

“mods ban this guy for having a normal opinion he makes me angry in my stummy hurt when i think about him”

you’ll never pull a girl by stalking het

• JFL
I just knew her for 2 days at that point im confident in my ability theres just a lil language barrier and barely know her.. ofc ima cuck for following her path and wanting to see her face more i guess
Chad sticks his nose up her asshole 30 minutes after meeting her. You wasted so much time already.

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, Alt Number 3 and try2beme
“only women think stalking is weird”

“mods ban this guy for having a normal opinion he makes me angry in my stummy hurt when i think about him”

you’ll never pull a girl by stalking het
If your girl is emo or latina I guarantee she will leave your cucked feminist self for me or my dick. I pull more than you soy eurocuck

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
Chad sticks his nose up her asshole 30 minutes after meeting her. You wasted so much time already.
Basement theories, im in class not a party setting

• JFL
If your girl is emo or latina I guarantee she will leave your cucked feminist self for me or my dick. I pull more than you soy eurocuck
lmao this is hilarious to read

probably have no idea how much someone NT like myself finds this stupid

post a picture of urself and i’ll be the judge of that

• Hmm...
lmao this is hilarious to read

probably have no idea how much someone NT like myself finds this stupid

post a picture of urself and i’ll be the judge of that
It isnt funny tho

Find a user who has seen me and show them ur face, ask them if u mog me. I dont care about arguing with greycels u go find somebody now lil feminist boy

@looksmaxprofile is the last guy i showed, its entirely his choice if he wants to rate u or if he dgaf

Basement theories, im in class not a party setting
Cope. Women are primal creatures.

She thinks you're an impotent cuck now. It already has been engrained in her mind.

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Ark and try2beme
It isnt funny tho

Find a user who has seen me and show them ur face, ask them if u mog me. I dont care about arguing with greycels u go find somebody now lil feminist boy

@looksmaxprofile is the last guy i showed, its entirely his choice if he wants to rate u or if he dgaf
it’s very funny bro, ur mad at someone for saying stalking is weird and i’m laughing behind my phone rn

please NTmaxx

Cope. Women are primal creatures.

She thinks you're an impotent cuck now. It already has been engrained in her mind.
Stop treating me like crestfallen.

• JFL
it’s very funny bro, ur mad at someone for saying stalking is weird and i’m laughing behind my phone rn

please NTmaxx
Ur laughing behind ur phone bc i have more personality than u ever will g ur personality is being a cucked feminist srs stop defending women in a forum like this is Low IQ retardation

Dont even need to NTmaxx your bitches would like my personality

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
Ur laughing behind ur phone bc i have more personality than u ever will g ur personality is being a cucked feminist srs stop defending women in a forum like this is Low IQ retardation

Dont even need to NTmaxx your bitches would like my personality
how am i cucked when the most attention you get from women is following them home jfl

i don’t give a fuck what this forum thinks i’m not gonna alter my opinions to suit the environment

• JFL
how am i cucked when the most attention you get from women is following them home jfl

i don’t give a fuck what this forum thinks i’m not gonna alter my opinions to suit the environment
Thats not the most attention i get. Ggs for assuming i already know i mog u for u to make this assumption

Bitchless incel hop off my dick and mog battle me with that guy i tagged or find someone else you unappealing feminist oldcel

TLDR 2 niggers DP’ed OPS oneitis while he wrote essays on looksmax

Thats not the most attention i get. Ggs for assuming i already know i mog u for u to make this assumption

Bitchless incel hop off my dick and mog battle me with that guy i tagged or find someone else you unappealing feminist oldcel
keep yapping baseless assumptions lmao i’m not affected by them

hope you change and grow as a person bro

keep yapping baseless assumptions lmao i’m not affected by them

hope you change and grow as a person bro
Neither am I but u still made em keep it pushing

please NTmaxx
how to ntmaxx tell me nigga

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and try2beme
Oh-oh...double trouble...
Na8Wpx4OpvxrNYa29m5y7

• JFL
Average muzzie shitskin in the slums of Al Nassr. Ill ask someone to mog battle us. You look about 14
go ahead and ask ur buddy if ur too scared to post it out here

• +1