My crush got double cold approached

I was following my crush to the station and these knife crime niggas approached my crush. They completely ignored the two girls before her and without realising eachother they rushed to her direction. Is this an ioi? They forgot about everyone else in that moment and from across the street both went up to her and one complimented her hair
TLDR: OP is a cuck watching his crush being approached by niggers.

I live in a big city not a bombing site like you

So yeah, it does matter..
more baseless assumptions i live in one of the safest countries in the world

At uni i pretend to be nice to ntmaxx i humble normal thots form my area and apps
You do you, I guess. But don't cry when she gets spitroasted at a party or something.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
i bet you can’t even guess my pheno
I guessed it. Ur obvious a fucking sandnigger stop tryna play the ethnic ambiguous card cuz you dont look it whatsoever 🤡

I guessed it. Ur obvious a fucking sandnigger stop tryna play the ethnic ambiguous card cuz you dont look it whatsoever 🤡
wrong. guess again

Average muzzie shitskin in the slums of Al Nassr. Ill ask someone to mog battle us. You look about 14 no woman over 20 would fart in ur direction
i’m not trying to get with adult women anyway lol

Im dming a mog battle rn stfu and fucking wait
dming ur biased friend doesn’t count plus i don’t know whether ur catfishing him

• Hmm...
what was the question i might have missed it
the ntmaxxing thing, i have regular social interaction to an average amount but I still act weird sometimes definitely not completely nt

bruh how am i supposed to tell if ur lying if u won’t add me to the dm

at least have some even playing grounds
Just fuck off bro u hella annoying being ocd about shit

the ntmaxxing thing, i have regular social interaction to an average amount but I still act weird sometimes definitely not completely nt
you’re already doing the right things, just don’t act in person like you would online

probably not the best person to ask tho, hope you improve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61373 and try2beme
you’re already doing the right things, just don’t act in person like you would online

probably not the best person to ask tho, hope you improve
yeah alright bro i was just sick of the "just talk to people" shit

• JFL