My friend got cold approached by a girl today

D

Deleted member 55314

Rich Nigga
I was at a Wendy’s with a bunch of friends after school and at the same time there was this group of one guy and 2 girls. One girl was like pretty ugly but the girl who approached was pretty good looking. Anyways they sat like in the corner across us but when we got our food I noticed she was staring at him while he was and when we were eating as well. Anyways like an hour later of her eye fucking him just as we’re about to leave she walks up to him and does some cringy fucking TikTok pickup thing where they do “can you look over there for me” and then tilt your chin or whatever and she starts laughing and saying his French is really good as they’re talking (he has an accent) and just asks for his snap. Mind you we were like fucking 10 guys and she had the balls to do this. My friend was so flustered as soon as the girl went back to her table I shit you not he grabbed me and speed walked out the Wendy’s. He told me he didn’t believe and he knows it’s a dare or whatever cuz he’s lowkey retarded but yeah

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and try2beme
Inb4 dnrd

Is he ugly? If he is most likely a date tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aleksander, anthony111553 and 1 other person
Is he ugly? If he is most likely a date tbh
He’s like 5’11 MTN
But from the 10 people there he gets mogged by like a 6’3 MTN 6 ft mtn and a 5’8 HTN so like i wouldn’t see why it would be a dare
He’s more cute than hot

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 30679
Ya girls approach if they want to.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, fuxkdakikez, datboijj and 3 others
why cant i get cold apporahc?

I get approached quite often

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and Tai Lung
Only sluts approach, she is mega slut if she has the balls to approach him when there is 10 of you.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aleksander, Detective and 6 others
Only sluts approach, she is mega slut if she has the balls to approach him when there is 10 of you.
The last waitress who approached me had cleavage showing + arm tattoos (SLUT)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Tai Lung
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
they enver approach me.....
Ya it can be hard to believe if you don't see it regularly I never get approached either. Except that one time when a girl was acting drunk and flirty to try and drag me off into an alley to get mugged. The whole "guy must approach" thing is a psy op for the red pill people and non chads in general.

Tales from the Slums

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Ya it can be hard to believe if you don't see it regularly I never get approached either. Except that one time when a girl was acting drunk and flirty to try and drag me off into an alley to get mugged. The whole "guy must approach" thing is a psy op for the red pill people and non chads in general.
nah normies get approached all the time, only sub 5 psl subhumans dont get it like myself

he must have been a chud

I was at a Wendy’s with a bunch of friends after school and at the same time there was this group of one guy and 2 girls. One girl was like pretty ugly but the girl who approached was pretty good looking. Anyways they sat like in the corner across us but when we got our food I noticed she was staring at him while he was and when we were eating as well. Anyways like an hour later of her eye fucking him just as we’re about to leave she walks up to him and does some cringy fucking TikTok pickup thing where they do “can you look over there for me” and then tilt your chin or whatever and she starts laughing and saying his French is really good as they’re talking (he has an accent) and just asks for his snap. Mind you we were like fucking 10 guys and she had the balls to do this. My friend was so flustered as soon as the girl went back to her table I shit you not he grabbed me and speed walked out the Wendy’s. He told me he didn’t believe and he knows it’s a dare or whatever cuz he’s lowkey retarded but yeah
proof that men don't have to approach

Pics of him?

Girls love “cute”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314