My cucked father wants me to sell my body to the jews.

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Its over

Just had a talk with my dad if he could let me move back home with him.

Hes response was only if you sell you soul and body to our jewish overlords for 4 years.

jfl at the cope of me becoming a transformed and motivated young man if I enlist. YOURE LOOKS DETERMINE YOURE MOTIVATION

TLDR: wants me to enlist in the army

Anyways, anyone knows how to tell him Im not going without him getting mad?

If you tell me a good idea i might pay you $10

I was thinking just telling him im a pussy so im too scared to go.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, RichardSpencel, aspiringexcel and 3 others
beat his ass up

• Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali
Its over

Hes response was only if you sell you soul and body to our jewish overlords for 4 years.

jfl at the cope of me becoming a transformed and motivated young man if I enlist. YOURE LOOKS DETERMINE YOURE MOTIVATION

so he wants u to become an actor on blacked.com?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighCasteJew, yirma19, SteveRogers and 2 others
Its over

He wants you to enlist in the US armed forces? JFL. Your father is cucked. Wanting his progeny to risk death for Israel. Your mom should just appear on blacked.com.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 6128, IhateDentists and 6 others
War isn't worth fighting for people who don't value your life. Pride is fake, that's why you see so many oldcels thinking their valor medals and "huge balls" will get them puss.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, IhateDentists, Deleted member 27511 and 2 others
DBDR is that you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, RichardSpencel, Kristin and 1 other person
go die for isreal goy

but honestly the military is mostly just a giant welfare program very few people actually see combat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, zura, Patient A and 2 others
the only way i'd sell my body to the jews is if some hot jewish woman with a lot of money wanted to marry me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and aspiringexcel
Man I got so close to signing the contract a few months ago.

The moment they handed me that contract to sign.

I immediately started sweating my balls off.

Its literally me signing myself to being a khhv until atleast 24 years of age.

I just bolted for the door after that thought and havent gone back since to the recruiting office.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
DBDR is that you?

bro i was watching this video while playing cod and when he talked about how his cousin's boyfriend wanted everyone to call him by his rank I started laughing so hard and got sniped :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: shit had me rolling on the floor

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Graham
War isn't worth fighting for people who don't value your life. Pride is fake, that's why you see so many oldcels thinking their valor medals and "huge balls" will get them puss.

Sadly my father is an oldcel. He thinks Il get pussy if I go.

Most people become goy slaves one way or another. Just choose a chill branch to join

Most people become goy slaves one way or another. Just choose a chill branch to join

Jfl im looking for ways to tell him I dont want to go thatll make him not get angry.

Everyone who joins the army will tell you not to join the army

Also the jew cope needs to stop, in america it’s rich WASPs you’re selling your body to. There’s never even been a jewish president.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
It's only really worth going into the Air force. The rest of it's just not great

Its over

TLDR: wants me to enlist in the army

I was thinking just telling

Tell him you’re not gonna get some goyslop jew Covid vaccine he sounds like a boomer cuck. But hopefully he’s based enough to be antivax.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Jfl im looking for ways to tell him I dont want to go thatll make him not get angry.
Tell him it’s full of trannys, faggots, niggers, Mexicans, goycattle, that work for ZOG overlords and they want to send your ass to get blown up by Russian Soviet Era explosives so that the Jews can make fat bank on the fianance market while sacrificing goyim and renewing the aging military fleet for ww3

That’ll show that oldcel lol

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Everyone who joins the army will tell you not to join the army

Also the jew cope needs to stop, in america it’s rich WASPs you’re selling your body to. There’s never even been a jewish president.
Cope, it’s for da jooz

Tell him you’re not gonna get some goyslop jew Covid vaccine he sounds like a boomer cuck. But hopefully he’s based enough to be antivax.
His dad is a BBC cuckold in open marriage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511