My dad and mom were legit chadpreet and Stacey while I turned out to be a subhuman

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I was just looking through my parents wedding photos and holy shit my dad was a no joke a chadpreet he was 6ft which was gigamogger height in India during those times with strong jaws and great eye area he was face mogging and height mogging every person who took a pic with him and he had a superb frame aswell even though he didn’t lift a weight in his life with while my mom was very pretty in her prime a curry Stacey but wasn’t the typical Stacey with a model tier face she was more of a Becky who got lucky combination of alleles that worked well together and had top tier harmony and very feminine looking face.Both of them aged pretty terribly though but my dad still got his chad bones and even now mogs quite a few people of his age.While I got the worst features of both My dad’s shit skin and mums feminine face thankfully I did get my dads frame but man why was this done to me if I even got a little of my dad’s genes I wouldn’t be an Incel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Blackout.xl
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I was just looking through my parents wedding photos and holy shit my dad was a no joke a chadpreet he was 6ft which was gigamogger height in India during those times with strong jaws and great eye area he was face mogging and height mogging every person who took a pic with him and he had a superb frame aswell even though he didn’t lift a weight in his life with while my mom was very pretty in her prime a curry Stacey but wasn’t the typical Stacey with a model tier face she was more of a Becky who got lucky combination of alleles that worked well together and had top tier harmony and very feminine looking face.Both of them aged pretty terribly though but my dad still got his chad bones and even now mogs quite a few people of his age.While I got the worst features of both My dad’s shit skin and mums feminine face thankfully I did get my dads frame but man why was this done to me if I even got a little of my dad’s genes I wouldn’t be an Incel
I’m a genetic recombination champion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873