Reactions: klip11
Your dad is like 0.5 points above you ngl

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Clouds006
I saw your dad fucking a tranny near the dumpster of a San Diego club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, alriodai, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
wow. you are pretty. but I wonder how you look without that faggot fringe hiding your upper thirds. your mother must be really hot. saved u. I hate you so much tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, humanoidsub7, iblametylermeow and 3 others
Your dad is like 0.5 points above you ngl

wow. you are pretty. but I wonder how you look without that faggot fringe hiding your upper thirds. your mother must be really hot. saved u. I hate you so much tbh.
I have a higher psl without the “faggot fringe” but girls like it more. I have a damn near perfect upper third and strong browridges

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
I have a higher psl without the “faggot fringe” but girls like it more. I have a damn near perfect upper third and strong browridges
Cope cope cope

you are nothingness. I see your ego ooze out of you. you look like every generic fuckboy to ever exist. no girl will truly love you. truly want you forever. you are just made to be used tbh. you have no originality. I guarantee you listen to deftones and try act as mysterious as possible. shoot yourself faggot.

• +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow and Typhon
you are nothingness. I see your ego ooze out of you. you look like every generic fuckboy to ever exist. no girl will truly love you. truly want you forever. you are just made to be used tbh. you have no originality. I guarantee you listen to deftones and try act as mysterious as possible. shoot yourself faggot.
Bro what 😭

• +1
Reactions: Lyte
kys. just lol if you think this is grounds for worship. you know you are obviously attractive and can have sex whenever. no humility. I can just immediately tell you how you are like. you think the world is yours. when so many others live in quiet desperation. I hate you so much. I pray your ego dies you fucking worthless fag.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, iblametylermeow, its_over and 1 other person
I look 90% more like my pops, my mom just gave me my cheek bones and her father/my grandpa gave me a horrific overbite that completely ruined my face up until the ortho corrected it recently.

Attachments

• IMG_5701.jpeg
    IMG_5701.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1142.jpeg
    IMG_1142.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 0
kys. just lol if you think this is grounds for worship. you know you are obviously attractive and can have sex whenever. no humility. I can just immediately tell you how you are like. you think the world is yours. when so many others live in quiet desperation. I hate you so much. I pray your ego dies you fucking worthless fag.
nah life’s great

nah life’s great
is every attractive human retarded. perhaps this is what happens when dopamine constantly rapes your mind.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 60975
I look 90% more like my pops, my mom just gave me my cheek bones and her father/my grandpa gave me a horrific overbite that completely ruined my face up until the ortho corrected it recently.
Thanks, just finished jerking off to ur mom

is every attractive human retarded. perhaps this is what happens when dopamine constantly rapes your mind.
I was a ltn incel just like you. I thought that gymmaxxing and loosing weight would fix me but it didn’t due to the severe overbite and awful dimorphism I used to have. Here are pictures from when I was fat and before I got my overbite corrected (and a lot of softmaxxing)

I was an obese ltn and all of that gym only got me to a weak mtn at best.

Hardmaxxing (orthodontist) and a massive increase in masculine dimorphism ascended me

Attachments

• IMG_3756.jpeg
    IMG_3756.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4041.jpeg
    IMG_4041.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7330.jpeg
    IMG_7330.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3427.jpeg
    IMG_3427.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8459.jpeg
    IMG_8459.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8403.jpeg
    IMG_8403.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • B9CD6868-91DD-4057-9D8F-421CD50E12FB.jpeg
    B9CD6868-91DD-4057-9D8F-421CD50E12FB.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Verline, NoReedemingFeature, Softboymaxx and 3 others
brah I understand why you feel like this but hes 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
I was a ltn incel just like you. I thought that gymmaxxing and loosing weight would fix me but it didn’t due to the severe overbite and awful dimorphism I used to have. Here are pictures from when I was fat and before I got my overbite corrected (and a lot of softmaxxing)

I was an obese ltn and all of that gym only got me to a weak mtn at best.

Hardmaxxing (orthodontist) and a massive increase in masculine dimorphism ascended me
I wasn’t familiar with your game. forgive me. just don’t lose your soul. cherish it. become a beautiful human.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices and Typhon
Why didn’t u hard mew like salludon?
I did literally everything but in the end of the day, without my ortho I would’ve been recessed. An overbite can completely ruin a good face

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 60975
why are you posting your father on an incel site nigga kinda weird

• +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow
very good looking kid

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
OP you took these photos from some gay pron site and we're supposed to believe you?
lmao....

Dad is a robust chad and ur a faggot tiktok boy. Change the cut

Ur face is good af though

• +1

this nigga really posted a photo of his hot ass mom now hundreds of indians are gonna jerk off to her

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
One of the top ascensions here

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme
Dad is a robust chad and ur a faggot tiktok boy. Change the cut

This video is a joke that I sent to my friends due to the last clip but this is what I look like with the flow/mid part

Attachments

• copy_9CCD0800-8BE9-40F3-B359-44609522717B.mov
    9 MB
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lilith, goodgamebro and try2beme
Chads.org at it again

• +1
I want your mother to squirt in my mouth

Chad

• +1
you look good but you look like the average fuckboy so theres clones of you everywhere you might be high on the psl scale but you have no niche like a basic white girl i suggest you work on that and youll be a slayer

Mirin your iq to post your parents on here, especially your mother. Expect a cum tribute soon.

Fuck u Ltn faggot

• Love it
In
you look good but you look like the average fuckboy so theres clones of you everywhere you might be high on the psl scale but you have no niche like a basic white girl i suggest you work on that and youll be a slayer
I’m sorry but you don’t know anything about me beyond a couple of pictures, you can’t just assume my “niche” whatever you mean by that

And I already “Slay” plenty for my liking, not looking to get a girl pregnant or pick up an std by hooking up with too many different girls

In

I’m sorry but you don’t know anything about me beyond a couple of pictures, you can’t just assume my “niche” whatever you mean by that

And I already “Slay” plenty for my liking, not looking to get a girl pregnant or pick up an std by hooking up with too many different girls
if youre such a slayer as you say why are you posting on an incel forum then????
tiktok fog with a high ego

In

if youre such a slayer as you say why are you posting on an incel forum then????
What does posting on an incel forum have to do with my personal life, ego, or how many girls I get. I used to be an incel myself and I am relatively blackpilled to this day

What does posting on an incel forum have to do with my personal life, ego, or how many girls I get. I used to be an incel myself and I am relatively blackpilled to this day
then why are u mad? u soundlike a tiktok fag with a fragile ego all i did was tell u u look very basic and that whenever i go out its filled with ppl looking exactly like u

then why are u mad? u soundlike a tiktok fag with a fragile ego all i did was tell u u look very basic and that whenever i go out its filled with ppl looking exactly like u
Your spamming question marks trying to get me pressed or something, newsflash - it’s not working

If you wanna have a normal discussion I’m cool with that

And also to be fair, this is not a true incel forum anymore, after looksmaxxing went viral and the whole ************* situation this place has just become overrun with clueless greycels