My dad at 18 and me at 17

Your spamming question marks trying to get me pressed or something, newsflash - it’s not working

If you wanna have a normal discussion I’m cool with that
i only used one niglet

And also to be fair, this is not a true incel forum anymore, after looksmaxxing went viral and the whole ************* situation this place has just become overrun with clueless greycels
real

then why are u mad? u soundlike a tiktok fag with a fragile ego all i did was tell u u look very basic and that whenever i go out its filled with ppl looking exactly like u
Looking basic/boring/mid = Looking average

Looking good/unique = being tall/attractive

Style of course matters, especially the money aspect of it

I have high quality clothes for every occasion, 2 watches, a collection of Fragrances, and good hair that I can style in pretty much every way, I’m also just an outgoing guy who likes to have fun

I just typed that up to give you a better idea of my “style” because you didn’t know anything about me before and just assumed off of a few pictures

Looking basic/boring/mid = Looking average

Looking good/unique = being tall/attractive

Style of course matters, especially the money aspect of it

I have high quality clothes for every occasion, 2 watches, a collection of Fragrances, and good hair that I can style in pretty much every way, I’m also just an outgoing guy who likes to have fun

I just typed that up to give you a better idea of my “style” because you didn’t know anything about me before and just assumed off of a few pictures — i say that in the most respectful way possible

kys. just lol if you think this is grounds for worship. you know you are obviously attractive and can have sex whenever. no humility. I can just immediately tell you how you are like. you think the world is yours. when so many others live in quiet desperation. I hate you so much. I pray your ego dies you fucking worthless fag.

how did you gymmaxx??