My dad used to beat me everyday

nigtard

nigtard

Now he acts like that shit never happened the same man who hit me with a stool to the head.Told me to get on my knees and whipped me with a belt.Said that I will never succeed in life.Punched me, slapped me, kicked me etc.But I'm supposed to be okay with that man, all those years I took physical and verbal abuse every day from him,from humiliating me whenever I went outside to trying to kill me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, lemonnz, High Cortisol Chad and 6 others
Holy fuck man. I suffered similarly too. Being treated like this by a parent is the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, moreroidsmoredates, nigtard and 1 other person
Forgive your fathER

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and scrunchables
Do not go ER

pretty please

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ascension
Do not go ER

pretty please

"Yeah, that scrunchables guy doesn't seem to be a threat. Cross him off the list. He's good."

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and scrunchables
Trauma from parents is the worst thing, stays with you forever

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, nigtard, standardcel and 2 others
Lots of parents are monkeys unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Tales from the.....

Holy fuck man. I suffered similarly too. Being treated like this by a parent is the worst.
He told me when I was young that he looked at me when I was born and realized that I would amount to nothing.He used to go on hours long tirades about me and if I don't listen he beats me

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
he still does

Forgive your fathER
No he's the main reason I had mad anxiety, I used to believe everything he said and when he went on hours long rants about how I'm useless and shit it really fucked with my self esteem.Which is one of the main reasons how I ruined my life.I used to be so afraid of him, because little things used to set him off into beating me for hours

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Ricky212
Man u had it tough :fuk: I’d rope in your position 100%

Man u had it tough :fuk: I’d rope in your position 100%
I tried to rope before when I was 14 but failed,haven't had the courage to do it since.I genuinely live for nothing, I am alive for no reason.I'm ugly,dumb and talentless

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro