My day to day life

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
My day to day life consists of boxing training, ameatur fights and trying to get as much pussy as I can before I’m bald and old. What about yours

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, goat2x, Achathin and 2 others
Be married at 25, have beautiful children and die fucking happy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, forwardgrowth, MewingJBP and 2 others
Learning stuff, exercising, improving myself, trying to level up, get money, fix my peyronies so i can slay pussys, have money, be inteligent and sucessful in my interests so i can do something of value and enjoy, explore life the most. Sadly, i loose lot of time mindlessly browsing internets

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
My day to day life consists of boxing training, ameatur fights and trying to get as much pussy as I can before I’m bald and old. What about yours
Csgo and boxing and searching my first gf.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ldaring

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just cold approach there’s nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, je3oe, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
>Be me
>Wake up at 6am
>Jog for an hour
>Brush and take a shower
>Eat breakfast
>Get to school by 9
>Slave until 4:15pm
>Homework
>Eat at 7:00
>Play Vidya/watch anime till 10:00
>Brush teeth
>Cry

>sleep

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Slayerino, je3oe and 3 others
>Be me
>Wake up at 6am
>Jog for an hour
>Brush and take a shower
>Eat breakfast
>Get to school by 9
>Slave until 4:15pm
>Homework
>Eat at 7:00
>Play Vidya/watch anime till 10:00
>Brush teeth
>Cry

>sleep
That’s not bad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 2205
Neet and gymcelling

The ideal life

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, WBC323 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
wageslavery and injecting roids

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
M - F:

7:00 am - Stretching and Yoga
7:45 am - Sprints
8:00 am - Shower and get ready
9:00 am - Start work
12:00 pm - Eat first meal and study investing
1:00 pm - Resume work
5:30 pm - Finish work
6:00 pm - Eat second meal and talk to family
6:30 pm - Gym (5 Days Lift/2 Days Box)
8:00 pm - Shower and Jelq
8:30 pm - Third meal and talk to family
9:00 pm - Do looksmaxxing, surgery, and investing research while watching NBA games
11:00 pm - Facetime friend or friends (rotation of two female friends and one guy friend)
12:00 pm - Go to sleep

Weekend:

8:00 am - Stretching and Yoga
9:00 am - Moneymaxx online
12:00 pm - First meal
1:00 pm - Gym (5 Days Lift/2 Days Box)
2:00 pm - Shower and Jelq
3:00 pm - Moneymaxx online
5:00 pm - Second meal and talk to family
6:00 pm - Do looksmaxxing, surgery, and investing research while watching NBA games
8:00 pm - Relax and just fuck around
10:00 pm - Go out to bars with friends
2:00 am - Get home and eat third meal

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, dachad, Ritalincell and 2 others
M - F:

7:00 am - Stretching and Yoga
7:45 am - Sprints
8:00 am - Shower and get ready
9:00 am - Start work
12:00 pm - Eat first meal and study investing
1:00 pm - Resume work
5:30 pm - Finish work
6:00 pm - Eat second meal and talk to family
6:30 pm - Gym (5 Days Lift/2 Days Box)
8:00 pm - Shower and Jelq
8:30 pm - Third meal and talk to family
9:00 pm - Do looksmaxxing, surgery, and investing research while watching NBA games
11:00 pm - Facetime friend or friends (rotation of two female friends and one guy friend)
12:00 pm - Go to sleep

Weekend:

8:00 am - Stretching and Yoga
9:00 am - Moneymaxx online
12:00 pm - First meal
1:00 pm - Gym (5 Days Lift/2 Days Box)
2:00 pm - Shower and Jelq
3:00 pm - Moneymaxx online
5:00 pm - Second meal and talk to family
6:00 pm - Do looksmaxxing, surgery, and investing research while watching NBA games
8:00 pm - Relax and just fuck around
10:00 pm - Go out to bars with friends
2:00 am - Get home and eat third meal
That is good routine

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and je3oe
That is good routine
Thanks man. It took a lot of effort to turn things around. From last May to maybe October I was just sitting around rotting literally the entire day feeling sorry for myself and wanting to die. Not in school and not working. A good routine is so crucial because now I don’t get as depressed and I feel motivated to keep improving in all aspects of life from looks to my career to my social circle.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and je3oe
7:30 am wake up and applying skin care
8 am leave house wrecklesly drive to uni
Studying
2pm gym
Studying
5pm wrecklessly drive home

5-12 rot

I have an awful life atm

if I had good looks I would probably be working out a lot more, hanging out with friends, reading, playing sports etc but I am suppressed by What it feels like to be rejected everytime I go outside

After I’m done looksmaxxing my life will still be over, ive gone through enough shit 0-21

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, WBC323 and 1 other person
Thanks man. It took a lot of effort to turn things around. From last May to maybe October I was just sitting around rotting literally the entire day feeling sorry for myself and wanting to die. Not in school and not working. A good routine is so crucial because now I don’t get as depressed and I feel motivated to keep improving in all aspects of life from looks to my career to my social circle.
Thats lifefuel, now im in similar condition, hope i will get to that level at least untill summer. But yes, improving is needed to feel good as a human being, feel that motivation to improve myself and it's great feeling

Thats lifefuel, now im in similar condition, hope i will get to that level at least untill summer. But yes, improving is needed to feel good as a human being, feel that motivation to improve myself and it's great feeling
You got this bro. Step away from this forum if you need to because a lot of people here make it seem like your only choice is to give up. It’s a great resource for looksmaxxing advice but not so much lifestyle and mental health maxxing.

Once you get started you feel so motivated to stop wasting time and become the best version of yourself in every way possible. Right now I’m saving up and investing a lot of money, getting my body in tip top shape, getting my mental health in order, skin care maxxing, and a year from now I’m moving to New York either with a better position in my current company or to find a position elsewhere if they have something better to offer. Once that happens I should be able to afford all the procedures I want (almond eye surgery and zygo implants, genioplasty, invisalign) and then just live my life without having to focus on appearance - which really is the biggest benefit of looksmaxxing imo. You don’t have to worry about it anymore because you know you look good and you can focus on what matters. By winter 2021 I should have enough saved and invested to where I can travel pretty frequently, live the way I want to, go out whenever I want, etc. I can’t wait.

• +1
Reactions: dachad and WBC323
You got this bro. Step away from this forum if you need to because a lot of people here make it seem like your only choice is to give up. It’s a great resource for looksmaxxing advice but not so much lifestyle and mental health maxxing.

Once you get started you feel so motivated to stop wasting time and become the best version of yourself in every way possible. Right now I’m saving up and investing a lot of money, getting my body in tip top shape, getting my mental health in order, skin care maxxing, and a year from now I’m moving to New York either with a better position in my current company or to find a position elsewhere if they have something better to offer. Once that happens I should be able to afford all the procedures I want (almond eye surgery and zygo implants, genioplasty, invisalign) and then just live my life without having to focus on appearance - which really is the biggest benefit of looksmaxxing imo. You don’t have to worry about it anymore because you know you look good and you can focus on what matters. By winter 2021 I should have enough saved and invested to where I can travel pretty frequently, live the way I want to, go out whenever I want, etc. I can’t wait.
Yeah i started spending time on this forum to fullfil my spare time and it started eating it up too much and at one point i really felt like there is no point in even trying. Mindset here is wrong ad, and most of people look actually good or have like minor flaws thinking they will never fuck if they don't look like a model and have bdd. Still it's great motivation to fix physical flaws and look good, and most of people here can actually look like they want to, be best version of themselves if they tried.

Nvm, im gonna go to work, you motivated me. Hope you suceed in your plans

• +1
Wake up - rot - sleep - repeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I have been LDARing in order to recover from sickness

• +1
Going to school,betting on sports,than going to the gym or streetworkout....most of the time betwen I browse on these forums

• +1
my day to day is rotting with a piece of plastic in my mouth

• +1
7am wake
ldar/tv
9-12 studycel
gym
2-5 halfassed studycel /read
5-10 ldar and drink
11 bed/cry