@higgabigga
@ddristhebestgermany
@Stopping@Nothing19
@MakinItHappen
@dropxv

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11221 and 4 others
RESULTS

2/10
ONE CALLED ME UGLY
One 7/10
Another ugly
Another said I had the eyes of a murderer

it’s over and I might rope soon

@higgabigga
@ddristhebestgermany
@Stopping@Nothing19
@MakinItHappen
@dropxv
Above average
Did they mention height?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, TheEndHasNoEnd, delusionalretard and 3 others
They are underrating you cause they don’t know you have 2k rep on looksmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Below 8/10 means not attractive to women

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 11705 and 1 other person
curb your enthusiasm ok GIF

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
RESULTS

2/10
ONE CALLED ME UGLY
One 7/10
Another ugly

@higgabigga
@ddristhebestgermany
@Stopping@Nothing19
@MakinItHappen
@dropxv
U got called 7/10

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Bitch, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5746
I can’t tell if you are trolling or just stupid, either way thanks if your intention is to cheer me up
I’m serious and you’re very rude tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., sandcelmuttcel, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
I’m serious and you’re very rude tbh
I like you a lot man, but if I was a chadlite I wouldn’t know about this shit forum, I’m like psl 3-3.5 seriously now

Rated by men or women?

• +1
Dude lol

Surgery fixes it

Your dad is gonna splash the cash. Why are you obsessing now? Wait for the surgery. It's quarantine. No one can see you atm. You have good bone mass so once you do orbital decompression and cheekbone implants you'll be fine. Orbital decompression for the bug-eyes and cheekbone implants to off-set the long midface.

You can pull off the long midface with a wide and high set of cheekbones, as a 6'3 man. It'll look dimorphic once the cheekbones are done and then your eyes will be different too.

Your bug eyes are nowhere near as buggy as this woman's and look what they were able to do for her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, curryslayerordeath and mogstar
Dude lol

Surgery fixes it

Your dad is gonna splash the cash. Why are you obsessing now? Wait for the surgery. It's quarantine. No one can see you atm. You have good bone mass so once you do orbital decompression and cheekbone implants you'll be fine. Orbital decompression for the bug-eyes and cheekbone implants to off-set the long midface.

You can pull off the long midface with a wide and high set of cheekbones, as a 6'3 man. It'll look dimorphic once the cheekbones are done and then your eyes will be different too.

Your bug eyes are nowhere near as buggy as this woman's and look what they were able to do for her?

View attachment 1006690
Thanks a lot bro, I’ll try and find other things to worry about in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Insane result this one. This woman's bug eyes are about at the same level as yours and look? Lol. You idiot it will be fine. It's surgery.

CosmeticOrbitalDecom

• +1
Thanks a lot bro, I’ll try and find other things to worry about in the meantime.

Your number 1 surgery first and foremost is the orbital decompression.

The eyes are the centre to your face.

Once you have done that, then you can look at choices for off-setting the long midface.

What about this tho? Have you looked into this? I just Googled. Dude. Startt taking action. You were born in the tech generation. Zoomers never research shit yet they were running around with smartphones in their bloody hands since the age of 5. Us Millennials know the basics of fucking Googling simple shit like this. You know your midface is a major issue and instead of researching, man's crying. Go look into this. Now.

E7b163bf2879e2853dee487a64a2798f

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and mogstar
I like you a lot man, but if I was a chadlite I wouldn’t know about this shit forum, I’m like psl 3-3.5 seriously now
You’re above average and have had sex

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and WadlowMaxxing
You’re above average and have had sex

There is actually no point in you existing on earth. Nevermind this forum. You literally are pointless as shit. That's not even funny.

• +1
There is actually no point in you existing on earth. Nevermind this forum. You literally are pointless as shit. That's not even funny.
He’s tall, has a great jaw and a big cock
I rest my case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and WadlowMaxxing
RESULTS

2/10
ONE CALLED ME UGLY
One 7/10
Another ugly

@higgabigga
@ddristhebestgermany
@Stopping@Nothing19
@MakinItHappen
@dropxv
proceeds to slay prime gigastacies on yubo

• +1
your 4 psl currently
you need to softmaxx and hit the gym
train neck too and grow a stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 8080 and 1 other person
your 4 psl currently
you need to softmaxx and hit the gym
train neck too and grow a stubble
thanks for bringing him back to reality. bdd can be a bitch. let's not forget he is 6 3, making him the tallest person in school

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 9072
easily can slay after softmaxxing plus gym
mentalcel
giga mentalcel indeed. he tells me he browses .me while normies talk with him irl, right in front of them. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, mogstar and Deleted member 9072
Dude lol

Surgery fixes it

View attachment 1006690
what surgery can fix bug eyes

• +1
RESULTS

2/10
ONE CALLED ME UGLY
One 7/10
Another ugly

@higgabigga
@ddristhebestgermany
@Stopping@Nothing19
@MakinItHappen
@dropxv
Ur 4psl ignore those coping femcels

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Idk man probably psl 4 probably very much below, either way average is the new ugly so it seems
Ur eyes are what falio u fix them and Ur good.And fashionmaxx aswell while you're at it

• +1
Ur getting a cheekbone implant aswell right?It will give you a nice boost aswell

• +1
Ur eyes are what falio u fix them and Ur good.And fashionmaxx aswell while you're at it
Thx man, yeah my eyes and flat midface alongside nose are what failo me the most

• +1
Correct if I am wrong but Isn't orbital decompression done only on ppl with graves disease?
Not necessarily, there a few surgeons performing for cosmetic reasons, my eyes aren’t as brutal as someone with that illness tho

• +1
  • +1
Either way don't be disheartened you look decent u will ascend

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and mogstar
  • JFL