MY DUMB WHORE OF A MOTHER ASKS ME ABOUT GIRLFRIEND JFL (RAGE, GTFIH)

Brutal as fuck... This will probably be the conversations I have with my parents 24. Only 6 years away....

It was over for us as soon as the sperm and egg met

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
That's good shit. I always wonder what stands behind parents logic when they say bullshit like this.
"When i say this, he is gonna get a girlfriend to show me how wrong i am for sure!" JFL
Kurwa będzie magik przez takie gnębienie mnie przez matke.

It bothers you because of your insecurity. I figured out after having larger laycount than ppl around my age i didnt mind of dicks they took almost at all.
thats cucked as fuck bro. you don't care that tons of other men have fucked your girlfriend? gross. literally the science and stats show girls are more likely to divorce a man if she has taken tons of cock. Also there is all the potential STD's she now has.

"insecure about a girls partner count" is a feminist brainwashing tool

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
So I am boiling my eggs for MUUHHH protein (kys if you don't eat whole eggs)...

....and my retard whore of a mother enters kitchen starts bullshit talk as always about work etc, and then she says:

"Find yourself a girlfriend"
"Why you don't have a girlfriend"
"Guys your age already have girls"
"Why dont you meet and talk to some girls" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
(dumb cunt apparently doesn't FUCKING REALIZE that i am conversationless ioiless complimentless KHHV)
"Maybe you prefer boys?"

View attachment 564006

NO I DONT PREFER BOYS YOU DUMB CUNT, YOU GAVE ME SUBHUMAN SHIT FUCKING GENETICS AND BECAUSE OF THAT - I DONT HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, AND BECAUSE OF THAT I NEVER EVEN BEEN SMILED AT BY A GIRL YOU FUCKING IDIOT

View attachment 564009

NO POINT EVEN BLACKPILLING HER

SHE DOESNT REALIZE THAT I AM A GENETIC FUCKING W A S T E, THATS WHY I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

I WISH DEATH TO EVERY YOUNG WOMAN AND MAN ON THIS PLANET, FUCK THIS GAY EARTH, ID GLADLY GIVE MY LIFE TO RUIN EVERYONE ELSE'S, IF I CANT BE HAPPY THEN NOBODY WILL

View attachment 564018
View attachment 564019

FEWW MORE TALKS LIKE "OHH WHY YOU DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" AND ILL FUCKING RENT A HOTEL ROOM AND SWALLOW SODIUM NITRITE DRINK FASTER THAN INTENDED

View attachment 564022
View attachment 564023
Just lol man every fucking thread is a banger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Over
I believe in you, go slay

• So Sad
thats cucked as fuck bro. you don't care that tons of other men have fucked your girlfriend? gross. literally the science and stats show girls are more likely to divorce a man if she has taken tons of cock. Also there is all the potential STD's she now has.

"insecure about a girls partner count" is a feminist brainwashing tool
Thats a good point but i know 99percent of incels here dwelling on bodycount are just jealous. Its not because girls would likely to divorce lol. I was in that state so i know well

• +1
Is that seriously the way it fucking is? Why are women so retarded?
Yes, you need to find it out seeing her but dont persue her, dont ever do it and keep them on your toes just dont abuse. Thats how you keep your bitch cuz girls just dont want stablized affection.

• +1
Thats a good point but i know 99percent of incels here dwelling on bodycount are just jealous. Its not because girls would likely to divorce lol. I was in that state so i know well
there obviously is a tad of jealousy but the disgust factor also exists

do you honestly think a 25 yo incel can relate to a 25 yo slut? of course not

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Over
I look at high body count females as below woman level who doesn't deserve respect. Yea id fuck but probably kissing her would be disgusting to me. However if it was possible I'd gladly murder such a whore, so that other boyo won't get into LTR with her without knowing her high body count.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4612
Tell her you're flying out to Africa for big black chubby booty season

• JFL
So why you don't have a gf op?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 4430 and Over
I wouldn't want American woman ever, they are biggest whores. Polish girls have very high standards too.
I live in the US and I can confirm your statement. But sadly, women are whores everywhere you go. There's no escaping it, so you might as well select a location where your advantages matter.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Over
or MAYBE he's into guys
Meanwhile you right now:
1596500747193.png

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Entschuldigung and Over
I look at high body count females as below woman level who doesn't deserve respect. Yea id fuck but probably kissing her would be disgusting to me. However if it was possible I'd gladly murder such a whore, so that other boyo won't get into LTR with her without knowing her high body count.
You cant find attractive non-whore, get over it, in this day and age i know its cruel.
If you become whore yourself you will be less disgusted
there obviously is a tad of jealousy but the disgust factor also exists

do you honestly think a 25 yo incel can relate to a 25 yo slut? of course not
If you become slut yourself the revolting feeling will be significantly decreased.
Men should always be slut, i know its really hard for people in this forum but even incels can be whore when they try hard, thats what i believe. Unless 5ft3 height

• +1
You cant find attractive non-whore, get over it, in this day and age i know its cruel.
If you become whore yourself you will be less disgusted

If you become slut yourself the revolting feeling will be significantly decreased.
Men should always be slut, i know its really hard for people in this forum but even incels can be whore when they try hard, thats what i believe. Unless 5ft3 height
degenerate af

i will never marry a whore

if you're okay though, then knock yourself out

just don't cry if you get divorce raped

• +1
Yes, you need to find it out seeing her but dont persue her, dont ever do it and keep them on your toes just dont abuse. Thats how you keep your bitch cuz girls just dont want stablized affection.
Why are they so insane

• +1
degenerate af

i will never marry a whore

if you're okay though, then knock yourself out

just don't cry if you get divorce raped
Im not talking about marriage, why are you considering marriage when you are this young btw
Why are they so insane
Its just their nature. They dont like actual effort putting, caring relationship. They like some guys who are not attached to them who dont give no fuck. Cuz stablized source of affection makes them feel like it is not special. Like you can drink water everywhere so you dont value it.

tbh i'm right
you're virgin because you're picky i'm pretty sure some roastie would fuck you
i could get a landwhale (maybe)

i'm not autistic though, maybe a tad "weird" (but most here are)

i could get a landwhale (maybe)

i'm not autistic though, maybe a tad "weird" (but most here are)
No you can fuck someone if you go to a party and drinkmaxx for low ihnib and they're drinkmaxxed too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Im not talking about marriage, why are you considering marriage when you are this young btw

Its just their nature. They dont like actual effort putting, caring relationship. They like some guys who are not attached to them who dont give no fuck. Cuz stablized source of affection makes them feel like it is not special. Like you can drink water everywhere so you dont value it.
Are all girls like this or just some? I don't want to get my first girlfriend one day (if I do) just to fuck it up by doing some retarded shit like mistreating her when she's actually not a mental bitch like the girls you are talking about.

• +1
Are all girls like this or just some? I don't want to get my first girlfriend one day (if I do) just to fuck it up by doing some retarded shit like mistreating her when she's actually not a mental bitch like the girls you are talking about.
Age under 25 are mostly like this probably. Most girls are like this. But you can find mature girls. Seeing if she is obsessed with social media or not is great hint.
And even to mature girls just dont shower attention and affection, dont be too honest with her about your feeling. Just be mysterious. Dont be too available or responsive. Dont fucking compliment her on daily. Learn how to say no and act assertive. These tactics work to every girl even mature ones. Just they dont deserve that kind of treatment since they are mature.
Keypoint of doing this is not to be attached to certain girl. Have many option helps, thinking there are hand full of other girls out there helps too.
If you consistantly tell her how you love her, compliment her, always be available for her it looks like needy guy. Young girls love the thrill of chasing and winning the prize. You just give little taste of prize and dont give it all. If you give them all already it is no longer prize and she no longer desires it.
We just normally think if we give them much attention and put effort in that person they will be appreciated and give it back. It doesnt work like that with females. Thats why bad boy stigma has invented.
that's actually cowardly mindset. Most men including me put effort and give her attention as much as we can because we are subconsciously afraid of rejection. We want acceptance and validation, and we constantly seek for the evidence that she loves us back.
Thats how guys become fucking needy when she disappear on text message for one or two days. Cuz we are afraid of rejection, and we didnt get the evidence. At this point you are already chaser.
I made this mistake myself with my first girlfriend so i know well. And she was immature unstablized little kid mentally. Just looking good with nice body.
You cannot truly know if she is that kind of girl(probably 80percent i guess) or minority of mature good girl who wants to build up together.
Just dont attach to girl. Don't be infatuated. Maybe have other options or think about 3 billions of other women out there. Then you would not fear the rejection nor seek for acceptation. and then you can actually have the power.

Last edited:
  • +1
man just talk to some women! fuck me you Don’t even try

• +1
Age under 25 are mostly like this probably. Most girls are like this. But you can find mature girls. Seeing if she is obsessed with social media or not is great hint.
And even to mature girls just dont shower attention and affection, dont be too honest with her about your feeling. Just be mysterious. Dont be too available or responsive. Dont fucking compliment her on daily. Learn how to say no and act assertive. These tactics work to every girl even mature ones. Just they dont deserve that kind of treatment since they are mature.
Keypoint of doing this is not to be attached to certain girl. Have many option helps, thinking there are hand full of other girls out there helps too.
If you consistantly tell her how you love her, compliment her, always be available for her it looks like needy guy. Young girls love the thrill of chasing and winning the prize. You just give little taste of prize and dont give it all. If you give them all already it is no longer prize and she no longer desires it.
We just normally think if we give them much attention and put effort in that person they will be appreciated and give it back. It doesnt work like that with females. Thats why bad boy stigma has invented.
that's actually cowardly mindset. Most men including me put effort and give her attention as much as we can because we are subconsciously afraid of rejection. We want acceptance and validation, and we constantly seek for the evidence that she loves us back.
Thats how guys become fucking needy when she disappear on text message for one or two days. Cuz we are afraid of rejection, and we didnt get the evidence. At this point you are already chaser.
I made this mistake myself with my first girlfriend so i know well. And she was immature unstablized little kid mentally. Just looking good with nice body.
You cannot truly know if she is that kind of girl(probably 80percent i guess) or minority of mature good girl who wants to build up together.
Just dont attach to girl. Don't be infatuated. Maybe have other options or think about 3 billions of other women out there. Then you would not fear the rejection nor seek for acceptation. and then you can actually have the power.
Thank you bro. Would give you five +1 rep if I could for the long ass essay you just wrote. Read every word, thank you.

• +1
Thank you bro. Would give you five +1 rep if I could for the long ass essay you just wrote. Read every word, thank you.
No problem mate, i just dont want any good hearted guy casualty like me lol.
Ive been in this situation that i loved as much as i could, i even wanted to marry her 😂 and one day she started to reply me later and later, and end up getting bored and dumping me. it felt like the most devastating thing ive ever experienced and i hurt myself physically a lot to relieve the pain.
I felt betrayed so much since all i have done was being nice and caring. Since it was my first girlfriend and i desired her from the atom so i cared so much. And yes i was afraid of rejection.
Well i learned it doesnt work like that. Normally we think if you give something you have to receieve back but its just not how their brain works..

Last edited:
  • +1
Sounds like you are a subhuman with zero hope. Indeed you are.

• +1
game over

• +1
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
I honestly don't think it's over bro. You can't fuck jbs(or Maybe you can idk cuz my Chad best friend fucked a 17 yo at 22). But anyway you can get with women in early twenties. Your only falio is birdcel tbh. Hair and eye area seem good. I believe in you bro. I was KHHV untill 21 years old. All I did is lost 20 kg of fat and got low inhib af because I had nothing to lose. I believe in you bro. I think your autism is holding you back more than looks tbh. I wish you the best (no homo).

• So Sad
Give me loyal psl4 girl with acne average body and cute face and ill be happy.

Yeah i rate by high standards but it doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy with a PSL4 girl. Problem is, i never even get looks or smiles by average... sorry, by ANY girls.
I know this too feel, I feel like a ghost

• So Sad
Bro you have seen my pics i am 100% sure you are not as ugly as me even i have had some success tbh ..

I am sure i am the ugliest guy on this forum ded srs and even i can get a lay here and there so its not over for you bro .

Just start approaching girls what have you got to lose tbh @Over

• +1
Bro you have seen my pics i am 100% sure you are not as ugly as me even i have had some success tbh ..

I am sure i am the ugliest guy on this forum ded srs and even i can get a lay here and there so its not over for you bro .

Just start approaching girls what have you got to lose tbh @Over
I dont think i seen you, cant find a thread cuz private profile.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1588
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Over and Deleted member 4430
I dont think i seen you, cant find a thread cuz private profile.
I pmed you a few days ago bro check your messages and then get back to me and tell you are uglier than me @Over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Over
How about a punch to her mouth, what a stuck up whore

She makes me so angry and it's not even me
8f87383423f1be1ce433ad875ed8a24c

• So Sad
View attachment 568205

Oh right. But you live in India and you are above average there. Also you are more dimorphic with stronger bones.
It is not hard to mog the average guy tbh just need to leanmaxx when all the normies are bloatmaxxed at 25% bf..
Whats your bf% by the way

It is not hard to mog the average guy tbh just need to leanmaxx when all the normies are bloatmaxxed at 25% bf..
Whats your bf% by the way
15+ I dont see my abs got small love handles i am skinnyfat but because of genetics my face is insanely lean (can't pinch skin on my cheeks or jaw)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1588
15+ I dont see my abs got small love handles i am skinnyfat but because of genetics my face is insanely lean (can't pinch skin on my cheeks or jaw)
Then looks like you are at your peak facial aesthetics dont know what to tell you bro just go for below average girls to gain some experience tbh..

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and Over
Then looks like you are at your peak facial aesthetics dont know what to tell you bro just go for below average girls to gain some experience tbh..
Idk where and how to find girls... my best bet right now is coming back to school next month and finally meeting class. I plan on talking to this cutie petite blonde girl in my class that I really like.

Your eyes look good tho bhai. Is it your lower third?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5912
Your eyes look good tho bhai. Is it your lower third?
I have small chin that is definitely weak but not recessed badly. My lower third is narrow and gonions are round, so my whole jaw lacks angularity, though I got very sharp jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912