My essay about life

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
I'm not making this thread for anyone to read. I just want to use it as a vent. At what moment did you decide that it was good to have a child, knowing your flaws?

I don't hate you, I know you never thought of giving me bad things. I have been a victim of racism, not explicit (yes psychological).
I was born brown, unpleasant in appearance and curly hair with a large, bulging forehead, without any masculinity. Lack of facial bones, asian and indigenous eyes, brown gypsy-colored skin.

Thank you mom for making me brown and being a victim of racism by society. Thank you dad for giving me the ugliest face you can create.
Thank you parents, for your overprotection since you were a child, trash education, thinking you were doing the right thing. I don't blame you, I just make you see what is not right, as the years go by.

I'm 22, yes, and I still hold back tears every day as I walk to school. Without direction through life, lost, in my world, in a dead end. Decrepit feeling, angry. I pray to see the light, one day, outside of this place.

You don't deserve this trash of a son, nor do I deserve to suffer. I don't deserve to have been belittled, nor to be the doll or the sack of trash who was beaten and kicked at school one day. It is not fair to live without friends, to tremble when exchanging words with a person in the classroom, to remain silent and see how others laugh.

Despite everything, get up, get up early, try to make everything normal and contain yourself. Knowing that the day lasts 24 hours, six of them you sleep and the rest go on autopilot.

Living without girls, without love, without a light to guide me, without a goal to achieve, without means to reproduce... I do not have a height that protects, nor whitish skin, nor a prominent jaw, nor eyes as clear as the sea.

I have no personality whatsoever, I tremble when talking to anyone, my voice is neither deep nor manly, I have a small member... Anyway, I don't know what will happen after all this. The text will remain until the end of the days of the internet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston, polishcel, Maalik and 1 other person
I'm not making this thread for anyone to read. I just want to use it as a vent. At what moment did you decide that it was good to have a child, knowing your flaws?

I don't hate you, I know you never thought of giving me bad things. I have been a victim of racism, not explicit (yes psychological).
I was born brown, unpleasant in appearance and curly hair with a large, bulging forehead, without any masculinity. Lack of facial bones, asian and indigenous eyes, brown gypsy-colored skin.

Thank you mom for making me brown and being a victim of racism by society. Thank you dad for giving me the ugliest face you can create.
Thank you parents, for your overprotection since you were a child, trash education, thinking you were doing the right thing. I don't blame you, I just make you see what is not right, as the years go by.

I'm 22, yes, and I still hold back tears every day as I walk to school. Without direction through life, lost, in my world, in a dead end. Decrepit feeling, angry. I pray to see the light, one day, outside of this place.

You don't deserve this trash of a son, nor do I deserve to suffer. I don't deserve to have been belittled, nor to be the doll or the sack of trash who was beaten and kicked at school one day. It is not fair to live without friends, to tremble when exchanging words with a person in the classroom, to remain silent and see how others laugh.

Despite everything, get up, get up early, try to make everything normal and contain yourself. Knowing that the day lasts 24 hours, six of them you sleep and the rest go on autopilot.

Living without girls, without love, without a light to guide me, without a goal to achieve, without means to reproduce... I do not have a height that protects, nor whitish skin, nor a prominent jaw, nor eyes as clear as the sea.

I have no personality whatsoever, I tremble when talking to anyone, my voice is neither deep nor manly, I have a small member... Anyway, I don't know what will happen after all this. The text will remain until the end of the days of the internet.

dnrd cutecel

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Brutal tbh. Many men live like this.