MY EXPERIENCE WEARING LIFTS OUT CLUBBING

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
So I decided to dip my toes into this forum's autism and got 1.5 inch lifts off Amazon (measured real life at 3cm though so little over an inch), put them in my AF1s and went out clubbing last weekend

I'm 184.5cm barefoot so 6'0.5" although I just say I'm 6'1, but with AF1s on plus the lifts I was a little over 6'3 in shoes, which brought me from "he's a solidly big guy with a good frame and face" to "he's a prettyboy with a linebacker build" (IMO)

I told the lads what I was doing and naturally I got shit for it but since I mogged them now they could only stand there and accept my decision

As soon as I stepped out of the Uber I felt a lot bigger and comfortably heightmogged most guys (I'd say the average height of guys where I live is around 5'11), I definitely noticed an increase in height/mogging ability beyond 1 inch, although it was probably just placebo

I felt a lot more confident at the club and more assertive, other guys were also being submissive to me like apologizing for not moving out of my way or accidentally brushing up against me, when before (6'1.5" in shoes without lifts) guys still respected me but didn't go out of their way to make sure I wasn't pissed off

I think there were overall around 200-300 people in the club and I only saw a few guys who mogged me, although there were quite a lot of guys almost my height

Wasn't a lot of difference in how foids treated me (0 approached me before vs 0 now), although I felt more giving me IOIs and eyeing me subtly or directly, which was to be expected since I was taller than 99.99% of them without lifts and adding an extra 3cm wouldn't change much

Overall my conclusion is that 1.5 inch lifts gives you a confidence boost and definitely made my behavior a lot more masculine/NT since I felt superior to manlets, but makes little difference in slaying. It was also kinda awkward to stay on my feet on the dance floor with the lifts especially when people were moshing to certain songs that came on, but I avoided tripping or doing anything aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, AsGoodAsItGets, angelo and 9 others
Height negatively associated with slaying
All upper body girth
Get in the gym
Incel!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, bloomercel, Marsik and 1 other person
Above 6ft is a failo

Keep looksminning retard OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, whitepilled4life, Sonny and 11 others
You already tall so lifts help you boost your confidence but for someone like me that’s a manlet wouldn’t make a difference

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and angelo
You already tall so lifts help you boost your confidence but for someone like me that’s a manlet wouldn’t make a difference
do youthink what you write?

do youthink what you write?
Yes. I know it didn’t make a difference in slaying but at least you mog alot of guys but for manlets it won’t help at all

1.5 inches is nothing lol. 3 inches and you might feel a difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Which lifts did you get gonna grab some for my forces

1.5 inches is nothing lol. 3 inches and you might feel a difference
holy fuck do you know how retarded 3 inch lifts would look

• JFL
Reactions: DawgyDawg, AsGoodAsItGets and angelo
@BombayVikings @slayer69 @FailedNormieManlet height or frame/thickness what matters more?
PROPORTIONS, 5'9 big clavicles small waist small head long limbs MOGS 6' big head t rex arms short legs narrow clavicles wide waist

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, autistic_tendencies and Chinacurry
Which lifts did you get gonna grab some for my forces
forgot the exact one, it was a foam full sole insert, the half sole ones seem unsturdy and the plastic ones like 6ft club look like theyd kill your feet after a few minutes in them

@BombayVikings @slayer69 @FailedNormieManlet height or frame/thickness what matters more?
height matters more than frame
but looking like a lanky guy is also not good

height matters more than frame
but looking like a lanky guy is also not good
Have u set off for incelcon yet? U taking train right?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
ye, im starting tomorrow
Will u be sitting inside the train or on top? It takes 3 hours right? Then I guess blr traffic to Lil niggas house

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21700 and slayer69
Will u be sitting inside the train or on top? It takes 3 hours right? Then I guess blr traffic to Lil niggas house
blr is truly a shithole i dont even know why we r having an incelcon in bangalore of all places jfl

blr is truly a shithole i dont even know why we r having an incelcon in bangalore of all places jfl
Isn't it the silicon valley of india?

a lot of companies have their wageslaving pods in blr yea
but its still a shithole imo
I think incelcon india is there cos of convenience, I am visiting for work, 1 nigga lives there, and u are riding on top of a train to get there.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Dumbfuck doesn't even realize he's already losing 2 points for wearing retarded Air Force 1s.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and slayer69