My experience with being 189cm(6'2.5).

rezo

rezo

Iron
Ok let's start firstly l live in Europe lm from Greece most of the time l heightmog people like 95% of the time everyone notices you treats u with respect girls usually are shy and flirty towards u and so on its literally blessing being tall life is easier everyone respects you and guys kinda avoid you in the street cause of ur height idk it's my experience l know 6'2.5 is not super tall but it's still tall height any brainwashed BP who says otherwise they are just mom basement rotters that height is easily 95th percentile .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and sportsmogger
That's 100th percentile in Greece

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, kebab, Lynxress and 1 other person
If you are in thier eyes level it means same height not your height at thier tip of the head

Ok let's start firstly l live in Europe lm from Greece most of the time l heightmog people like 95% of the time everyone notices you treats u with respect girls usually are shy and flirty towards u and so on its literally blessing being tall life is easier everyone respects you and guys kinda avoid you in the street cause of ur height idk it's my experience l know 6'2.5 is not super tall but it's still tall height any brainwashed BP who says otherwise they are just mom basement rotters that height is easily 95th percentile .
Bullshit. Only if you have an attractive face. I'm taller than you and nobody is flirting with me :D

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and kebab
Tales from Pythagoras anus

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 62902
Water thread.

This is why I don't take people who have a height beginning with 6 seriously whenever they claim inkwell.

Especially if the average in their country is like 5'8 or something.

Good height bro. Shame it didn’t save you from being here

• JFL
Reactions: kebab