I'm 6'1 but feel like a fucking manlet, how do people cope with being shorter?

lwlaiet060920

lwlaiet060920

Barefoot 6'1 manlet unluckycel
Supposedly 6'1 is tall percentile wise but I don't feel tall at all. I got measured the other day by a doctor and I'm 186cm so I'm not coping buy I hardly feel tall at all. It's not a super imposing height either and you most likely won't have a huge frame at this height either, just feels kind of shit tier. I feel like I got cucked out of actually being tall; my 5'8 "manlet" grandad had to have children with a 5'9 women and completely through away any height we had in the family. If I were average height I think I'd unironically rope over feeling so miniscule. My best friend is 6'3 and he's actually large and has an insane frame. I feel pretty cucked when we hangout because he's so much bigger. How do people cope with being so physically small especially as a man? From my own experience bigger guys have such an easy time with women & getting respect from men, it's basically like life on easy mode.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, optimisticzoomer, lassebasse and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, LooksOrDeath, kebab and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: zan, Clark69, LooksOrDeath and 13 others
You are definitely not 6'1 then, im 6'2.5 and height mog 97/100 men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, datboijj, optimisticzoomer and 26 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, mathis, BeanletMogger and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Nick.Harte
OPs a 5’7” larper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Clark69, TheMaxxer333 and 12 others
5’8 barefoot at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, mathis, mogstars and 3 others
Supposedly 6'1 is tall percentile wise but I don't feel tall at all. I got measured the other day by a doctor and I'm 186cm so I'm not coping buy I hardly feel tall at all. It's not a super imposing height either and you most likely won't have a huge frame at this height either, just feels kind of shit tier. I feel like I got cucked out of actually being tall; my 5'8 "manlet" grandad had to have children with a 5'9 women and completely through away any height we had in the family. If I were average height I think I'd unironically rope over feeling so miniscule. My best friend is 6'3 and he's actually large and has an insane frame. I feel pretty cucked when we hangout because he's so much bigger. How do people cope with being so physically small especially as a man? From my own experience bigger guys have such an easy time with women & getting respect from men, it's basically like life on easy mode.
It’s over for you should’ve been born a 6’7 bbc mogger

6'1 in gorakhpur slums

3899742 IMG 6764

"bro im a manlet at 7'1 and 7 psl... i got MOGGED by a nibba from the NBA..."
"IM A MENTALCEL YOU HEAR ME??? haha so autistic from my part!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Clown Show, TheMaxxer333 and 16 others
it's in ur head bro, a lot of times I think I'm the same height as a 5'7 guy but I'll see us in the mirror and I'll be a clear 3 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, NumbThePain and Jamaldickjavontus
JFL crying at 6'1. I'm slightly taller than that, but only get heightmogged by 5-10 men out of 100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, hardestmfintheroom, mogstars and 3 others
bullshit im 6"3 and im usually the tallest in the room

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Yeah, being 5ft9 must suck

It’s average. Relax

Get 8cm LL is it’s giving you depression

No I'm a legit 186, I got measured by a doctor the other day with a stadiometre. I live south east england and just literally today out shopping I saw a ton of men taller than me even old faggots. Saw some giant black dude, two tall zoomers, some giant mulatto at the cash register, some giant fucking foreign dude and his equally tall girlfriend. Even most of my friend group full of foreign faggots is taller than me. I feel like I got cucked out of generational height due to my manlet grandad and then my womanlet (average) mother. Getting frame mogged by taller men is just demoralising.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mogger10, kuroro and 2 others
Funny how every 3rd dude here is 6”0 or taller, and when i go out most sudes are 5”9-10. Lol im 6”2 btw or like 6”1.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member, shalomnigga and 2 others
Funny how every 3rd dude here is 6”0 or taller, and when i go out most sudes are 5”9-10. Lol im 6”2 btw or like 6”1.5
Do you really think 6ft is some ultra rare height? Two tall parents = tall child. I see tons of guys taller than me when I'm out of all different ages and ethnicities. Obviously that doesn't take into account averages but in terms of female Interest and tallness it's at the bottom rung.

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
I get tired writing the same shit 1000 times but here we go again:

Notice how you view your 6ft3 as super huge despite you being 6ft1 yourself? It's only a 2inch difference and yet you feel intimdated by him.

Now guess how a 5ft6 woman feels about a 6ft guy?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I get tired writing the same shit 1000 times but here we go again:

Notice how you view your 6ft3 as super huge despite you being 6ft1 yourself? It's only a 2inch difference and yet you feel intimdated by him.

Now guess how a 5ft6 woman feels about a 6ft guy?

I disagree. There's so many tall fags nowadays it's just not impressive for the modern hypergamous women. Every stacy tier women I know is dating some typical very tall robust chad. Maybe you can pull some mid tier women but will they really desire you at the end of the day? I get lukewarm reception from women at except from a couple of chicks who wanted my cock. and I'd say I'm maybe a 7/10 with a very good voice halo. Literally all women say to me in regards to height is you're quite tall, even my sister and my mother said they sometimes don't think I'm that tall JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, LooksOrDeath and soontobechadlite
Also why do people on here pretend that 6ft is some rare height? Do you live in some third world slum? I'm 186cm measured by a doctor. My parent's are tall hence I'm "tall", im the exact height as my dad fortunately.

Doctors suck at measuring height, prob added an inch by mistake

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and lwlaiet060920
girls tend to get to a point where too tall is unattractive, just as being to muscular, 6’1 is perfect height even if u get mogged

• Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
I’m similar height to you and tbh I feel tall as shit sometimes to just above average other times. For the most part tho it’s a solid ass height tho

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and MaestheticMaso
it's in ur head bro, a lot of times I think I'm the same height as a 5'7 guy but I'll see us in the mirror and I'll be a clear 3 inches taller
legit. i swear people look massive when they're not close. then when i stand next to them, im height mogging them by a few inches
this is why 5'10" and 5'11" aren't bad. sure you can be taller, but to the avg woman you still look massive to them