My experience with frat partys

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Alright first off, BP in .orgs way of thinking is a bunch of BS. I saw a MTB north atlantid with a 5'8 Mexican and all the frat guys were mostly LTNs with MTNs and very few HTNs sprinkled in. These are frats with 100+ guys and I was the tallest and the other one with 80+ I was the second tallest, The pheno pill is not as strong as people believe as a bonus. its more about not being the wrong pheno than being a particular pheno.

No one is lean, all of them are hovering 25% and still getting game because they have so many girls come over. The biggest slayers were HTNs but they were not the only ones getting anything. True LTNs were still getting play but the key is not to be weird and just stay in the normie conversational sphere (gym, sports, class or news). Do not speak about the blackpill outside height. They do not have that in their mind. The girls that go to these party are usually freshman but they don't fuck alot of the dudes and if they do you will know ( the frat guys will tell you). I would suggest rushing overall. It is a way to get friends and get girls in front of you. perfect remedy for failed normie syndrome

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692