My experience with laser facial hair removal

TheLordMadness

TheLordMadness

There’s no peace
6 months ago I started a journey to permanently remove my beard, maybe for many here it seems like an autistic and gay idea, but I am very satisfied with the result and it’s a great lookmax, at least for me.

If you are lucky enough to have a good beard texture, you don’t have decent facial bones or you simply look good with beard of course I don't recommend doing it.
It's just the icing on the cake for those with decent facial structure, good skin and want the prettyboy/tik toker vibes. (Tbh if your goal is pretty boy maxxing/female gaze i recommend it for sure).

What convinced me to remove the beard was:

-I defenitly look better without beard, i have decent jawline and zygo to show
-I look younger and more prettyboysh without it
-My beard was really ugly and i couldn’t grow a full beard
-Even with shaven face i had 5 o’clocks shadow in a few hours
-After shaving my skin became awful, full of ungrown hair, pimples and irritation

This was my beard: (as you can see really ugly and patchy):

DEB81FCF BDA2 4A19 99DD AE472C0E21E8
8C58F787 E7E9 4992 97C6 E38D73485DC7

5CD1A5AD B836 4421 B86F 018C62A1DCAC

Even shaved i had 5 o’clocks shadow and ungrown hairs:
8E789865 CA20 4F03 8FE1 5C0B9115D7FD

I started with removing only neckbeard (just to see how my skin would react to laser), this is my neck after a few session:

8B3F5959 DA95 4DDD 93A2 774F3968D2BE

44878C7B F602 4343 B0AE F8632DE9E575

Then i decided to remove all the beard, this is my result after 6 months:

AF6AE184 339E 4B84 93B1 50C10B8DBD26
54EFB822 B391 4E60 9DA3 027C37F5052B

C0788CDB 673E 4F5C BD84 E2736E2BE03D
D4DCF04C AD57 4E32 8A43 D88DC571D6A1

As you can see i look definitly more fresh and young, there are still some hairs, i’m still not done with the journey.

I had around 10-12 session till now in 5-6 months.
Every session is around half an hour, i paid the full journey, not every session. So i will continue the journey till i’m satisfied (i think other 8-10 session to full baby smooth skin)

So my final thoughts about it:

Pros:
-Younger and fresh look (people now think i’m 19-20 when i’m actually 24)
-More prettyboysh vibes
-More defined jaw and zygo
-Better skin, now i don’t have ungrown hairs, irritation pimples and other beard problem
-I’m full shaven 24/7 no need to shave and spend money on razors etc..
-Now skin care is easier, cause i can apply products (retinoids, bha ecc..) to non irritated skin
-It’s permanent (maybe you just need a few session after some years, but 99% of hairs gone)

Cons:
-It cost quite a bit, around 2300€ (in a professional epilation center in my area in Italy) , price can vary between countries, and used method (there differents type of laser but they actually works very similar)
-It’s quite painful, a session is just 20-30 min but is intense, from 1-10 i felt 7,5-8 pain, it feels like a rubber bend shot on your skin
-Takes time, a full journey takes around 9-12 months from full beard to baby smooth skin, but it’s acceltable after 2-3 months
-After session you are going to have ungrown hairs, puffy and irritated skin for a few days and you can’t shave for 2-3 days
-For 2-3 months you have patchy beard cause in every session only the hairs in anagen fase are removed and you can’t really know in which fase the hairs are (but you can still shave to kinda cover the patchy beard)
-You need to be sure cause is irreversible

Everything also apply to laser in every body part

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, Softboymaxx, SidharthTheSlayer and 42 others
not my cup of tea but definitely good to stop the ingrowns and convenient if you can't grow a good beard anyway, good thread!

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Sondern, mogging and 1 other person
6 months ago I started a journey to permanently remove my beard, maybe for many here it seems like an autistic and gay idea, but I am very satisfied with the result and it’s a great lookmax, at least for me.

If you are lucky enough to have a good beard texture, you don’t have decent facial bones or you simply look good with beard of course I don't recommend doing it.
It's just the icing on the cake for those with decent facial structure, good skin and want the prettyboy/tik toker vibes. (Tbh if your goal is pretty boy maxxing/female gaze i recommend it for sure).

-After shaving my skin became awful, full of ungrown hair, pimples and irritation

View attachment 1934438View attachment 1934439
View attachment 1934440

View attachment 1934447

I started with removing only neckbeard (just to see how my skin would react to laser), this is my neck after a few session:

View attachment 1934441
View attachment 1934442

View attachment 1934443View attachment 1934444
View attachment 1934445View attachment 1934446

As you can see i look definitly more fresh and young, there are still some hairs, i’m still not done with the journey.

Every session is around half an hour, i paid the full journey, not every session. So i will continue the journey till i’m satisfied (i think other 8-10 session to full baby smooth skin)

Pros:
-More prettyboysh vibes
-Better skin, now i don’t have ungrown hairs, irritation pimples and other beard problem
-Now skin care is easier, cause i can apply products (retinoids, bha ecc..) to non irritated skin
-It’s permanent (maybe you just need a few session after some years, but 99% of hairs gone)

Cons:
-It cost quite a bit, around 2300€ (in a professional epilation center in my area in Italy) , price can vary between countries, and used method (there differents type of laser but they actually works very similar)
-It’s quite painful, a session is just 20-30 min but is intense, from 1-10 i felt 7,5-8 pain, it feels like a rubber bend shot on your skin
-Takes time, a full journey takes around 9-12 months from full beard to baby smooth skin, but it’s acceltable after 2-3 months
-After session you are going to have ungrown hairs, puffy and irritated skin for a few days and you can’t shave for 2-3 days
-For 2-3 months you have patchy beard cause in every session only the hairs in anagen fase are removed and you can’t really know in which fase the hairs are (but you can still shave to kinda cover the patchy beard)

Great result. Do you think those loser removal devices for homeuse can provide similar results?

Great result. Do you think those loser removal devices for homeuse can provide similar results?
I’m testing an IPL device at home right now for my chest hairs and seems it works but it’s defenitly not as good as professional laser, but yes look like it’s working, but i’m using it just from 2 months, it can take up to 1 year, so too early to judge

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Thanks for blackpilling us on laser beard removal and for being the pioneer of the practice.
Indeed shaving leads to ingrown hair, infections, whiteheads and acne therefore laser is the only way out.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Joe Rogancel, Bdh and 5 others
How gay do you have to be to actually do this? What a sad world

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thvg, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 29167 and 12 others
not my cup of tea but definitely good to stop the ingrowns and convenient if you can't grow a good beard anyway, good thread!
facial hair is only legit for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Oberyn
Nice thread, appreciate the insight.

I have similar beard growth to you and have to shave all the time - however i dont wanna get laser hair removal because its permanent. what do you recommend?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Oberyn and Corleone
Nice thread, appreciate the insight.

I have similar beard growth to you and have to shave all the time - however i dont wanna get laser hair removal because its permanent. what do you recommend?
Tbh there are not many other way, just find the right razors and products for your skin (you can try safety razor, i know a lot of people are fine with it)
Before laser i used to shave every other day, i used gillette pro glide as a razor and peppermint/argan oil to make the skin smoother before shaving (no foam cause it used to irritate my skin) also wash your face with hot water or take a hot shower before shaving.

You can also try IPL home laser to make your beard thinner so having less ungrown hairs, but i haven’t tried.

I also sawa treadh of @Prettyboy where he tried to use tweezer for beard removal, and he claims to had baby smooth skin for a week, but i haven’t tried it my self

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Corleone
I also read a treadh of @
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy where he tried to use tweezer for beard removal, and he claims to had baby smooth skin for a week, but i haven’t tried it my self
I tried that but ended up with so many ingrown hair and pimples that it wasn't worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and TheLordMadness
Great looksmax with your bone structure. Most men will benefit from small stubble though like in your pre op pic.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Yerico7, TheLordMadness and 1 other person
light stubble > clean shaven. Even you have perfect bones, once your skin starts aging in a few years, it will hide imperfect skin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 18840, Oberyn and 1 other person
I think you looked fine with a small amount of beard/stubble. It's such a permanent decision to remove what really makes your face a "man's" face.

I understand going for a prettyboy look if you have a good jawline, but for me shaving once every couple days is enough.

Nice facial structure. I totally understand this mindset given your situation (great facial structure with thin patchy beard, sensitive skin which becomes irritated due to shaving.) Really interesting stuff tbh, rarely hear this talked about

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
Fuark bro, your Ramus implant looks really good, looking sexy, mirin your results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Amnesia, NegativeNorwood and 3 others

View attachment 1934440

View attachment 1934447

View attachment 1934441
View attachment 1934442

Pros:
-More prettyboysh vibes

Cons:

2hat were all the surgeries you got fuck man compared to your old pics you look like another human

facial hair is only legit for ethnics

Literally no facial hair on any 1 is subhuman literally it gives a deathnic pajeet look to your face.

This is insane you look 5 years younger

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Joe Rogancel, wollet2 and 2 others
Mirin your low inhib behaviour to do this cuz its defintive, but why you don't tried first to use minox to have a full beard ? cuz imo with a short stubble (1st pic) you looked very good

View attachment 1934440

View attachment 1934447

View attachment 1934441
View attachment 1934442

Pros:
-More prettyboysh vibes

Cons:

Yeah that's a good argument but you still are a fag so

2hat were all the surgeries you got fuck man compared to your old pics you look like another human
Bimax
Gonions implants
zygo and infraorbital implants
Rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, highT, Corleone and 2 others
Mirin your low inhib behaviour to do this cuz its defintive, but why you don't tried first to use minox to have a full beard ? cuz imo with a short stubble (1st pic) you looked very good
I tried many years ago but minox made my look like freddy krugen, also even making my beard grow was causing me irritation, there was literally no point for me in taking beard

light stubble > clean shaven. Even you have perfect bones, once your skin starts aging in a few years, it will hide imperfect skin.
I understand it and i agree with you, but I know wouldn't have a beard even at 40, I have a beard similar to my father and he always shaves too cause looks bad. And also i have the mosy blackpilled anti aging routine ever so i’m not worry about aging

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Prettyboy
How did your dating life improve from it serious question ?
A lot, from incel to htn. I’m slaying like a gigachad? Nah but well above average
I had different onswith jb, 16-20 years old is my range. Also i fucked 2 girls from tinder, i had a ltr with 17 yo cute teen. I also fucked a milf but i now i know don’t like mature woman

Also ad the club i was approched different times and is actually easy for me to kiss and approach women at the club

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, zeshama, Deleted member 21048 and 5 others
5' o clock shadow is disgusting, good decision if u
I tried many years ago but minox made my look like freddy krugen, also even making my beard grow was causing me irritation, there was literally no point for me in taking beard

I understand it and i agree with you, but I know wouldn't have a beard even at 40, I have a beard similar to my father and he always shaves too cause looks bad. And also i have the mosy blackpilled anti aging routine ever so i’m not worry about aging
share the anti aging routine :D

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Prettyboy and Corleone

whats your anti aging routine btw

View attachment 1934440

View attachment 1934447

View attachment 1934441
View attachment 1934442

Pros:
-More prettyboysh vibes

Cons:

you have wrap-around and zygo implants, right?
5' o clock shadow is disgusting, good decision if u
especially disgusting if you have dark hair, doesn't seem to be a problem for guys with blonde hair. If you have black/dark brown hair, your face literally looks green a few hours after shaving.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, wollet2, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
I’m similar. I couldn’t imagine growing a beard at any time as I look so much better without it, and it won’t change even decades later

If I don’t hide my sharp jawline now, why would I hide it later? I will always be lean because of my diet.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, mogging, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
First of all you have a very good bone structure, pretty boy type not really masculine. What laser did you use? Alexandrite?

Like everything in life, there are pros and cons. You can present your pretty boy pheno better, which certainly has advantages here and there. However, some men and especially women will see you as not maksulin, especially if you are over 30. Recently I was having dinner with work colleagues and a colleague asked a female colleague what is most important to her in a man. She said "Beard, if a man has no hair on his face I can't take him seriously". A few other women at the table agreed with her. Mind you, they were all late 20s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging and Tallooksmaxxer
She said "Beard, if a man has no hair on his face I can't take him seriously". A few other women at the table agreed with her. Mind you, they were all late 20s
What is your opinion on men that can't grow a proper beard. Don't you'd think you'd rather be clean-shaven with smooth skin, then to have a patchy hobo-looking "half-beard"?

• +1
Reactions: mogging and TheLordMadness
just get a oneblade, cost 20$ and gives clean shaved look without irritation

• +1
Reactions: Ken
did u get laser for chest arms legs?

What laser did you use? Alexandrite?
This please. Would also like to do that soon, I have read a bit about it. IPL is therefore bullshit, diode laser less side effects but more painful and alexandrite less painful but more temporary side effects.

Like everything in life, there are pros and cons. You can present your pretty boy pheno better, which certainly has advantages here and there. However, some men and especially women will see you as not maksulin, especially if you are over 30. Recently I was having dinner with work colleagues and a colleague asked a female colleague what is most important to her in a man. She said "Beard, if a man has no hair on his face I can't take him seriously". A few other women at the table agreed with her. Mind you, they were all late 20s.
I've also had a few conversations with various women at work about this. But they mean average men, not those who have such an masculine jawline as OP. Most men irl are ugly/fat/recessed/and so on.

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness and Germania
First of all you have a very good bone structure, pretty boy type not really masculine. What laser did you use? Alexandrite?
This please. Would also like to do that soon, I have read a bit about it. IPL is therefore bullshit, diode laser less side effects but more painful and alexandrite less painful but more temporary side effects
Mine was diode

who did your implants?
Ramieri, i made other treadh about it, please don’t talk about implants here
I agree but this apply to average man, recessed, fat with saggy skin.
I see no point in my case to taking beard, i couldn’t grow a full a smooth beard in any case, i’m 24 so it wouldn’t change at all at this point, made my skin look bad cause irritation.
I know that’s a niche procedure, i just shared for the few people in my situation, as i said i don’t recommend it to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
did u get laser for chest arms legs?
I’m using IPL device at home for chest/arms but too early to judge the result, seems it’s working too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
whats your anti aging routine btw
share the anti aging routine :D
SKINCARE:
AM:
Gentle cleanser, i’m currently using phytomer mousse it’s perfect for my skin type (dry and sensitive), just find the right product for you (CeraVe, Cetaphyl, etc)

Every other day:
Vit C + EGF from inkey list (very comfy it does not irritate my skin and make it glow)
Then let it dry and apply Cosrx snail mucin
Then mineral 50+ spf if i go out

Then the other day:
Still cleanse my face as usual
The i apply Benton snail bee high content essence
Mineral spf if i go out

PM:
Wash my face with the same cleanser
Then apply tretinoin 0,1% (i’m using it from years i advice starting with 0,025% or 0,05%)
In summer i use it every other day
Let it dry then apply CeraVe cream for dry skin

Once a week 20-30 min of red light therapy 660nm

I only sleep with silk pillowcases (it hepls reduce wrinkles in the long term also very good for hair)

DIET:
I follow carnivore diet for most of the time, so a lot of protein from animal food (pork, beef, eggs, milk, liver, kefir etc..)
A bit of fruit and honey before working out, potatoes, sweet potatoes and some vegetables
Once a week fish for omega 3
Once a week liver for vitamins and iron

Sometimes i just eat what i want and even drink alchol if i have social life that day, liking eating out with friends etc.. but max once a week

I take some supplements daily:
Vit D 5000UI
Magnesium and zinc
Vit K2
2 little scoop of cod liver oil

Hair:
1,25mg every other day of fin
Minoxidil every night before bed nixed with retinoids for better absorption

I use derminator 2 once a week in all the scalp 1,5mm to make the blood flow and better absorpion of minoxidil (i just skip minoxidil that day and apply the next morning)

Coconuts oil before shower and afer shower to don’t lose protein on the hair (wetting your hair cause protein loss, coconuts oil make hairs water repellant)
I follow no shampoo
Micfofiber towel
Negative iones dryier

LIFESTYLE:

Sleep 8-9 hours every day
Cardio at least 20-30 min a day
Workout 5 days a week but i stopped bulking cause make body age bad in long term and i’m already satisfied with my body
Sometimes fasting for 24-36h
Not much sun exposure

That’s pretty much all

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, Ken, zeshama and 10 others
SKINCARE:
AM:
Gentle cleanser, i’m currently using phytomer mousse it’s perfect for my skin type (dry and sensitive), just find the right product for you (CeraVe, Cetaphyl, etc)

Every other day:
Vit C + EGF from inkey list (very comfy it does not irritate my skin and make it glow)

Then the other day:
Mineral spf if i go out

PM:
Then apply tretinoin 0,1% (i’m using it from years i advice starting with 0,025% or 0,05%)

I only sleep with silk pillowcases (it hepls reduce wrinkles in the long term also very good for hair)

DIET:
I follow carnivore diet for most of the time, so a lot of protein from animal food (pork, beef, eggs, milk, liver, kefir etc..)
A bit of fruit and honey before working out, potatoes, sweet potatoes and some vegetables

Sometimes i just eat what i want and even drink alchol if i have social life that day, liking eating out with friends etc.. but max once a week

Vit D 5000UI
Magnesium and zinc
Vit K2

Hair:

I use derminator 2 once a week in all the scalp 1,5mm to make the blood flow and better absorpion of minoxidil (i just skip minoxidil that day and apply the next morning)

Coconuts oil before shower and afer shower to don’t lose protein on the hair (wetting your hair cause protein loss, coconuts oil make hairs water repellant)
I follow no shampoo
Micfofiber towel
Negative iones dryier

LIFESTYLE:

Workout 5 days a week but i stopped bulking cause make body age bad in long term and i’m already satisfied with my body
Not much sun exposure

That’s pretty much all
Thanks for sharing. Seems good solid routine/lifestyle habits

I would add Vit C 3gr min a day, Collagen and hyaluronic acid supplement also 20gr+ of liver everyday instead of weekly

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
SKINCARE:
AM:

Every other day:

Then the other day:
Mineral spf if i go out

PM:

DIET:

Vit D 5000UI
Magnesium and zinc
Vit K2

Hair:

I follow no shampoo
Micfofiber towel
Negative iones dryier

LIFESTYLE:

Not much sun exposure

That’s pretty much all
Did you see any shedding when you started fin and how long did it last?

You ain't going to be prettyboy forever.

What happens once you turn 30 and look like a lesbian without 0 facial hair?

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, grooxx and TheLordMadness
deleted post

Last edited:
mirin next forum chad

Just if you use for beard growth is bad for skin imo
What looksmaxxings are you planning left ? And whats the best skincare product for you that you tried?

What looksmaxxings are you planning left ? And whats the best skincare product for you that you tried?
Lip lift or anyway something for my upper lip, fat graft under eyes for dark circles.

Tretinoin 0,1% (just start with 0,05 or 0,025) is maybe the most legit skinmaxx but takes time to see results and also can irritate the skin a lot at first

A must have product is snail muchin from Cosrx if u have dry and sensitive skin

For Vit C the best is The Inkey List imo

Very important is also a good cleanser, i personally use Phytomer detergeant mousse.
Imo mousse are better than cleanser, it leaves the skin more hydrated

That’s pretty much all

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and zeek

View attachment 1934440

View attachment 1934447

View attachment 1934441
View attachment 1934442

Pros:
-More prettyboysh vibes

Cons:

hey bro, i would like to pm you to have more info but my account is new. you did laser removal to whole face? it was alexandrite laser? here in france they say that this is not recommended because there is the risk of paradoxical growth on face ( making vellu hair into terminal ones). i got unwanted hair on upper cheek from topical minoxidil, ( i use it from hair loss) did you also get this? the laser worked despite using minoxidil? thanks a lot

Bimax
Gonions implants
zygo and infraorbital implants
Rhinoplasty
who did your bimax / gonion implant/ zygo and infraorbital serugery? how much did you pay?
what would you do for a guy with really long philtrum? lip lift seems really really risky for a guy ( looking too feminine , scarring etc) thanks