My experience with laser facial hair removal

I have a super thick beard that grows really fast, so shaving is such a fucking chore for me.
I'd love to do this, but...
  • It's quite expensive and takes a lot of time.
  • I'm not sure I will never not want a beard. I kind of want to go full bearded viking when I'm old (like 60+).
Still, good job. It looks really good and I'm sure not having to ever shave is a huge plus.

love this thread and the results, i am amazed. gz op

Last edited:
You can do it cheaply with isoflavones... lol

Looks fucking great, insane bone structure op or implant results or both

I assume ur very low BF% ? Do u still have a lean jawline even if ur semi higher BF%?

TBH this is something probably worth doing, the post shave shadow is such a failo

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
I tried that but ended up with so many ingrown hair and pimples that it wasn't worth it.
Same, I think he didn’t tell the entire process

SKINCARE:
AM:
Gentle cleanser, i’m currently using phytomer mousse it’s perfect for my skin type (dry and sensitive), just find the right product for you (CeraVe, Cetaphyl, etc)

Every other day:
Vit C + EGF from inkey list (very comfy it does not irritate my skin and make it glow)
Then let it dry and apply Cosrx snail mucin
Then mineral 50+ spf if i go out

Then the other day:
Still cleanse my face as usual
The i apply Benton snail bee high content essence
Mineral spf if i go out

PM:
Wash my face with the same cleanser
Then apply tretinoin 0,1% (i’m using it from years i advice starting with 0,025% or 0,05%)
In summer i use it every other day
Let it dry then apply CeraVe cream for dry skin

Once a week 20-30 min of red light therapy 660nm

I only sleep with silk pillowcases (it hepls reduce wrinkles in the long term also very good for hair)

DIET:
I follow carnivore diet for most of the time, so a lot of protein from animal food (pork, beef, eggs, milk, liver, kefir etc..)
A bit of fruit and honey before working out, potatoes, sweet potatoes and some vegetables
Once a week fish for omega 3
Once a week liver for vitamins and iron

Sometimes i just eat what i want and even drink alchol if i have social life that day, liking eating out with friends etc.. but max once a week

I take some supplements daily:
Vit D 5000UI
Magnesium and zinc
Vit K2
2 little scoop of cod liver oil

Hair:
1,25mg every other day of fin
Minoxidil every night before bed nixed with retinoids for better absorption

I use derminator 2 once a week in all the scalp 1,5mm to make the blood flow and better absorpion of minoxidil (i just skip minoxidil that day and apply the next morning)

Coconuts oil before shower and afer shower to don’t lose protein on the hair (wetting your hair cause protein loss, coconuts oil make hairs water repellant)
I follow no shampoo
Micfofiber towel
Negative iones dryier

LIFESTYLE:

Sleep 8-9 hours every day
Cardio at least 20-30 min a day
Workout 5 days a week but i stopped bulking cause make body age bad in long term and i’m already satisfied with my body
Sometimes fasting for 24-36h
Not much sun exposure

That’s pretty much all
Bro I have very similar hair to your before pics, I am Persian.
Your hair after looks soooo much better in the after. So hydrated and no frizziness.

I am trying to understand how you use the Coconut Oil. Do you heat it up and apply it to your hair dry before your shower? Do you wet your hair strands first before you apply or just apply it to the dry hair strands?

Then do you rinse it out with just water or shampoo too?
Then you put some more coconut oil in your hair while its wet after the shower or do you wait til its dry?

6 months ago I started a journey to permanently remove my beard, maybe for many here it seems like an autistic and gay idea, but I am very satisfied with the result and it’s a great lookmax, at least for me.

If you are lucky enough to have a good beard texture, you don’t have decent facial bones or you simply look good with beard of course I don't recommend doing it.
It's just the icing on the cake for those with decent facial structure, good skin and want the prettyboy/tik toker vibes. (Tbh if your goal is pretty boy maxxing/female gaze i recommend it for sure).

What convinced me to remove the beard was:

-I defenitly look better without beard, i have decent jawline and zygo to show
-I look younger and more prettyboysh without it
-My beard was really ugly and i couldn’t grow a full beard
-Even with shaven face i had 5 o’clocks shadow in a few hours
-After shaving my skin became awful, full of ungrown hair, pimples and irritation

This was my beard: (as you can see really ugly and patchy):

View attachment 1934438View attachment 1934439
View attachment 1934440

Even shaved i had 5 o’clocks shadow and ungrown hairs:
View attachment 1934447

I started with removing only neckbeard (just to see how my skin would react to laser), this is my neck after a few session:

View attachment 1934441
View attachment 1934442

Then i decided to remove all the beard, this is my result after 6 months:

View attachment 1934443View attachment 1934444
View attachment 1934445View attachment 1934446

As you can see i look definitly more fresh and young, there are still some hairs, i’m still not done with the journey.

I had around 10-12 session till now in 5-6 months.
Every session is around half an hour, i paid the full journey, not every session. So i will continue the journey till i’m satisfied (i think other 8-10 session to full baby smooth skin)

So my final thoughts about it:

Pros:
-Younger and fresh look (people now think i’m 19-20 when i’m actually 24)
-More prettyboysh vibes
-More defined jaw and zygo
-Better skin, now i don’t have ungrown hairs, irritation pimples and other beard problem
-I’m full shaven 24/7 no need to shave and spend money on razors etc..
-Now skin care is easier, cause i can apply products (retinoids, bha ecc..) to non irritated skin
-It’s permanent (maybe you just need a few session after some years, but 99% of hairs gone)

Cons:
-It cost quite a bit, around 2300€ (in a professional epilation center in my area in Italy) , price can vary between countries, and used method (there differents type of laser but they actually works very similar)
-It’s quite painful, a session is just 20-30 min but is intense, from 1-10 i felt 7,5-8 pain, it feels like a rubber bend shot on your skin
-Takes time, a full journey takes around 9-12 months from full beard to baby smooth skin, but it’s acceltable after 2-3 months
-After session you are going to have ungrown hairs, puffy and irritated skin for a few days and you can’t shave for 2-3 days
-For 2-3 months you have patchy beard cause in every session only the hairs in anagen fase are removed and you can’t really know in which fase the hairs are (but you can still shave to kinda cover the patchy beard)
-You need to be sure cause is irreversible

Everything also apply to laser in every body part
I did mine as well years ago. It came back patchy 4-5 years later but a good investment cause those ingrowns and scars from shaving weren’t worth growing beard.

I had different onswith jb, 16-20 years old is my range. Also i fucked 2 girls from tinder, i had a ltr with 17 yo cute teen.
noice - Where do you find the 16 year olds to bang?
you're 25 ish??
good stuff

what abt acne i heard this treatment causes acne

Looks good tbh