My experience with microdermabrasion

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Im an experienced skincel and ive prob underwent about 10 of these treatments in my life.

They average about 200-300 dollars but im friends with the owner of a medspa and can get them for about 100$ (huge lifefuel for me)

Is very good if you’re prone to clogged pores and have lots of whiteheads and sebaceous filaments.

Your skin will look inflamed for the rest of the day after your treatment then insane glow for the next 2-3 days. Huge halo and I recommend doing it 2 days before a big event like Prom or whatever.

Its pretty mild and ive done it while on accutane, doesnt make your skin dry or anything like that. Usually they do extractions too (sometimes a surcharge but i recommend) they will get rid of all active pimples on your face so it resets your skin.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, mathis and NerdcelThundercok
is almost the same as dermastamping but is not worth long term according to what eikin said.

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
is almost the same as dermastamping but is not worth long term according to what eikin said.
No very different, microneedling is like dermastamping but more effective. Microdermabrasion is just a hydrofacial.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and NerdcelThundercok
Is it temporary results though? Im on month 4 of Accutane and finally seeing some progress. Id rather save money if its something you need to do consistently

Is it temporary results though? Im on month 4 of Accutane and finally seeing some progress. Id rather save money if its something you need to do consistently
Its goood to reset ur skin and if u can maintain it after then its good

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Can’t you just do it yourself through derma-penning? The pen is like $99 on Amazon and you learn it yourself. I ordered one and will have it come in soon.