My experience with MK677 and what you can expect.

I

Ilookatstuff

Iron
MK677 from chemyo.
25 mg (1ml) of ibutamoren. (MK677)
Started age 18. Took it for 6 months.

Months 1-2 immediate side effects. Extremely hungry for about 2 days. Hunger symptoms immediately subsided and I never got them again.

Tingling in arms and fingers after waking up. The most prominent effect and a sign It was working.

After about 1-2 months the tingling stopped. I noticed slightly more prominent heavier cheekbones. Although it could be my age.

When I took a hiatus from MK677 I got some slow but consistently growing stretch marks from my outer armpit. Now that I am back on MK677 the stretch marks seem to have subsided.

MK677 must improve skin health but if you stop taking it your HGH dips down too low to combat stretch marks so your skin must lose some elasticity.

MK677 tastes like shit. Take a mouthful of caffeine free diet cola. Hold your mouth open with the cola still inside and syringe the liquid into your mouth. Makes the taste bearable.

You can purchase MK677 at chemyo. Not a Sarm. Not a steroid. Tastes like shit but has great looksmaxxing properties.

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung, becomingnearperfect, grooxx and 2 others
how old are you?

I am 19-20. I experienced 0 height growth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and kimtaehyung
I am 5’9

Obviously, JFL at you risking diabetes to use mk677 at 19 years old expecting to see height gains.
Well I was 18 when I started. And obviously I’m not gonna eat like shit when I take it. So I see no negative side effects.

I tried it too, tastes bad. Good for recovery though, If I had some lower back pain from deadlifts because of no belt, It would help w/ recovery well. Cant describe the taste besides relating to maybe a bad cough syrup.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Take it a step further and combine it with CJC

I did and even though still no height gains, ih has other benefits

MK677 from chemyo.

Months 1-2 immediate side effects. Extremely hungry for about 2 days. Hunger symptoms immediately subsided and I never got them again.

Tingling in arms and fingers after waking up. The most prominent effect and a sign It was working.

After about 1-2 months the tingling stopped. I noticed slightly more prominent heavier cheekbones. Although it could be my age.

When I took a hiatus from MK677 I got some slow but consistently growing stretch marks from my outer armpit. Now that I am back on MK677 the stretch marks seem to have subsided.

MK677 must improve skin health but if you stop taking it your HGH dips down too low to combat stretch marks so your skin must lose some elasticity.

MK677 tastes like shit. Take a mouthful of caffeine free diet cola. Hold your mouth open with the cola still inside and syringe the liquid into your mouth. Makes the taste bearable.

You can purchase MK677 at chemyo. Not a Sarm. Not a steroid. Tastes like shit but has great looksmaxxing properties.
Hold wdym my skin could loose elasticy because of hgh i have death tier skin tightness i don't want to make it worse

Hold wdym my skin could loose elasticy because of hgh i have death tier skin tightness i don't want to make it worse
I believe when your on mk677 you are getting increased levels of hgh but as soon as you stop there is a period of time where your body has to make it alone which would make a temporary time where you have much lower hgh. Sort of like testosterone in your body after a cycle.

Any soft tissue growth in the nose or ears?

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Bewusst
MK677 from chemyo.

u just ruined the effectiveness of mk by drinking it with cola.
1)even if it's diet cola it is still carbs which will hinder mk
2)free diabetes

u just ruined the effectiveness of mk by drinking it with cola.
1)even if it's diet cola it is still carbs which will hinder mk
2)free diabetes
It is diet cola with 0 g carbs. Even if it’s 1 gram of carbs I don’t believe it will have much of an effect.

It is diet cola with 0 g carbs. Even if it’s 1 gram of carbs I don’t believe it will have much of an effect.
big brands aren't always trustful but if it works for you go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Ilookatstuff
I believe when your on mk677 you are getting increased levels of hgh but as soon as you stop there is a period of time where your body has to make it alone which would make a temporary time where you have much lower hgh. Sort of like testosterone in your body after a cycle.
That will happen when pinning hgh not when using a gh secretarogogue like mk. Your levels will just get back down to baseline when you stop

That will happen when pinning hgh not when using a gh secretarogogue like mk. Your levels will just get back down to baseline when you stop
Ok. Thanks for clarifying. I noticed getting red stretch marks near my chest when off mk677 so I thought incorrectly. It was the mk677 that was preventing them.

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel