My Extreme Facial Sun Damage

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Banned
Please tag ALL of your looksmaxxing buddies in this thread. I want to turn this into a mega thread and I need YOUR help!

I have been exposed to the sun way more than most of you have. I have been driving a lot without sunscreen or facial coverage for 2 years. I have done outside labor for 6 months with no facial coverage or sunscreen. I have had multiple facial sunburns. SEVERAL OF THEM.

This has aged my face:

Wrinkles under eyes
Nasolobial Wrinkles
Nasolobial Folds
Enlarged pores on forehead, cheeks, and brow ridge.
Rougher Skin

I have significantly denser wrinkles around my left eye than I do my right because I drive in America and the sun hits me more through my left window than it does my right.

I tried using Neutrogena anti aging for 6 months. DO NOT USE IT. WILL GET ACNE BAD!!!

I’ve done my research and Here is my current protective plan:

1. Good Quality Sunscreen for when face and neck aren’t covered.
2. Full head and neck UV protected head cover for when working outside all day. (No sunscreen applied through day due to time constraints unless Skin will be exposed to sunlight )
5B7FD7CE 9510 4AA0 8829 8677F73A0C42

3. Retin A .05 daily.
4. Exfoliate 2x/week.

I AM THINKING ABOUT DOING :

1. Chemical peels
2. Laser resurfacing
3. Redlight therapy
4. Derminator 2

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND ADVICE or QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM. THANKS GUYS!!!

Attachments

• C91CCA9A-DC54-45AD-AE96-5FCDB09A26C3.jpeg
    C91CCA9A-DC54-45AD-AE96-5FCDB09A26C3.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 26A58FA9-6EC7-4645-BA26-9F0C1FD8A2F2.jpeg
    26A58FA9-6EC7-4645-BA26-9F0C1FD8A2F2.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 7D7EA3DD-148E-4BBF-9DAC-B468C5CE8EF5.jpeg
    7D7EA3DD-148E-4BBF-9DAC-B468C5CE8EF5.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 61786DCC-DDA9-4EEA-B873-E6188D781BB4.jpeg
    61786DCC-DDA9-4EEA-B873-E6188D781BB4.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 149
  • D682A18F-18D8-425A-AE18-144F06D6A4EF.jpeg
    D682A18F-18D8-425A-AE18-144F06D6A4EF.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 131
  • FD56B8BA-B221-4456-B32B-E64DB41C8942.jpeg
    FD56B8BA-B221-4456-B32B-E64DB41C8942.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 128
I expected worse results from the title.
This is a truck driver who suffered sun damage because of the sun shining through his window for 28 years.
C72640C3 2F30 4644 A563 B05E4E6A22D2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 5632, stuckneworleans and 12 others
glycolic acid peels are legit and you can buy on amazon to do at home

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
troll thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and AdamLanza
Fuck I need to put on sun screen every day. Being at the beach for hours a day with no sun screen must be horrible for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, MrLeeMaxxing, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
You will look like a ninja/thief wearing that thing :lul:, a cap will work too i think.
Use a Zinc sun protector.

And don't forget to use a moisturizer.

You will look like a ninja/thief wearing that thing :lul:, a cap will work too i think.
Use a Zinc sun protector.

And don't forget to use a moisturizer.

Moisturizer is cope. Stop regurgitating what everyone else says.

Moisturizer is cope. Stop regurgitating what everyone else says.
Moisturizer is cope?
Are you saying that improving collagen is better than moisturizing or that moisturizers are useless?

How old are you?

Drink water
Eat healthy
Exfoliate
Derma Roll once a week
Put on serum with retinol and vitamin C
Wash face with warm water (no face wash just water)
Use
Leann
every morning
Use SPF moisturiser everyday

• +1
Reactions: mug
Please tag ALL of your looksmaxxing buddies in this thread. I want to turn this into a mega thread and I need YOUR help!

I have been exposed to the sun way more than most of you have. I have been driving a lot without sunscreen or facial coverage for 2 years. I have done outside labor for 6 months with no facial coverage or sunscreen. I have had multiple facial sunburns. SEVERAL OF THEM.

This has aged my face:

Wrinkles under eyes
Nasolobial Wrinkles
Nasolobial Folds
Rougher Skin

I have significantly denser wrinkles around my left eye than I do my right because I drive in America and the sun hits me more through my left window than it does my right.

I tried using Neutrogena anti aging for 6 months. DO NOT USE IT. WILL GET ACNE BAD!!!

2. Full head and neck UV protected head cover for when working outside all day. (No sunscreen applied through day due to time constraints unless Skin will be exposed to sunlight )
. View attachment 104618

3. Retin A .05 daily.
4. Exfoliate 2x/week.

1. Chemical peels
2. Laser resurfacing
3. Redlight therapy
4. Derminator 2

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND ADVICE or QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM. THANKS GUYS!!!
Fakecel

Sun screens suck. Full of chemicals.
Just cover yourself like did the ancients...
Plus the Sun is hitting "harder" nowadays.
Remember the 80s where every day was about the Ozone disappearing and that we would all die soon.
Curiously, nobody has been talking about it for 20 years.... but planes now make clouds if you pay attention to what happens into the sky for more than 5 minutes.... sure, engines changed a lot !!!

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
Red light therapy (see sig)
Copper peptides
Retin-A
Vitamin C serum
25-35% TCA peels and/or glycolic acid peels
Derma rolling (DO NOT USE ELECTRIC ONES OR AMAZON MANUAL ROLLERS, 99% OF THEM ARE CRAP AND WILL DAMAGE SKIN)
Sun screens suck. Full of chemicals.
Just cover yourself like did the ancients...
Plus the Sun is hitting "harder" nowadays.
Remember the 80s where every day was about the Ozone disappearing and that we would all die soon.
Curiously, nobody has been talking about it for 20 years.... but planes now make clouds if you pay attention to what happens into the sky for more than 5 minutes.... sure, engines changed a lot !!!
Zinc sunscreen. You can DIY using regular lotion and zinc oxide powder.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and DidntRead
Red light therapy (see sig)
Copper peptides
Retin-A
Vitamin C serum
25-35% TCA peels and/or glycolic acid peels
Derma rolling (DO NOT USE ELECTRIC ONES OR AMAZON MANUAL ROLLERS, 99% OF THEM ARE CRAP AND WILL DAMAGE SKIN)

Zinc sunscreen. You can DIY using regular lotion and zinc oxide powder.

I have actually just found a looking thread on Tca and glycolic acid peels. Also I have learned that deems rollers suck. Please pm me details on these two. I need advice

I have actually just found a looking thread on Tca and glycolic acid peels. Also I have learned that deems rollers suck. Please pm me details on these two. I need advice
Buy Derminator 2 for microneedling.

Where’s the proof that it works

But you need a GOOD one, so get the Derminator 2, it's probably one of the best ones out there.

D682A18F-18D8-425A-AE18-144F06D6A4EF.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
I guess I’ll be the first to post a long term documentary on using it then. I just gotta get the money

Same thing happened to me while I was on AHA 2x a day (stupid as fuck proactive regime)

I decided to start tanning my face and my skin was so damaged

I would reccomend retin-a and wearing sunscreen for a while, to build up your collagen back.

Skin is everything to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: her
Same thing happened to me while I was on AHA 2x a day (stupid as fuck proactive regime)

I decided to start tanning my face and my skin was so damaged

I would reccomend retin-a and wearing sunscreen for a while, to build up your collagen back.

Skin is everything to be honest.
Perfect skin and perfect hair halo the fuck out of you.

Perfect skin and perfect hair halo the fuck out of you.
It's not just a halo IMO, it's required. There isn't any male model out there that doesn't have perfect skin

Nicholas cage gif

is this a joke?

just become the most obvious ninja ever theory

This has aged my face:

Wrinkles under eyes
Nasolobial Wrinkles
Nasolobial Folds
Rougher Skin

. View attachment 104618

3. Retin A .05 daily.
4. Exfoliate 2x/week.

1. Chemical peels
2. Laser resurfacing
3. Redlight therapy
4. Derminator 2

Your eyes are majestic brother

This has aged my face:

Wrinkles under eyes
Nasolobial Wrinkles
Nasolobial Folds
Rougher Skin

. View attachment 104618

3. Retin A .05 daily.
4. Exfoliate 2x/week.

1. Chemical peels
2. Laser resurfacing
3. Redlight therapy
4. Derminator 2

broo what damage u look fine

Last seen Oct 5, 2020
Didn't realise how old the thread was til now
Wonder how life's treating all these guys right now